Susan Wright, To Serve & Submit Reviews

Susan Wright, To Serve and Submit - Ask a question now

Susan Wright, To Serve and Submit

“Gain America inc Puneet Singh / Pete Singh”

Written on: 18/01/2013

I started my WebMaster course a few months ago and although I had a basic/intermediate knowledge of HTML already, I must say that I hugely expanded on that knowledge and gained a whole lot more. My confidence has grown with regards to web design and I can´t wait to start the next course (WebMaestro). Thank you for the help received Susan Seccombe - I would like to thank all the team at the Distance Learning College for their support whilst completing the Webm@ster Course. The course provided… Read Full Review

Susan Wright, To Serve and Submit

“To Serve and Submit ”

Written on: 13/02/2006 by Harriet Klausner (18660 reviews written)

To Serve and Submit
Susan Wright

At birth Marja was touched by the Otherworld growing up able to see the tiny magical beings the olfs and being able to commune with the water spirits. One day, Lexander the slave procurer and trader, who teaches young folks to give pleasure in Vidaris, spots Marja and offers two cows for her. A year later he returns and the deal is made with Marja's agreement. Marja takes to the exotic arts like a duck in water. On the day she graduates, a winged boat comes… Read Full Review