Asda Vitality (Tropical Fruit) Reviews

Asda Vitality (Tropical Fruit) - Ask a question now

Asda Vitality (Tropical Fruit)

“I used to love this stuff!...but For one reason or...”

Written on: 05/04/2010

I used to love this stuff!...but For one reason or another I hadn't bought
any for 2/3 months. I was unable to finish them due to the amount of sugar
that they now contain, the only thing I can think is that they must be planning on targeting children!

If you love your food to taste of sugar and sugar alone then these are for you!

Disgusting!!!… Read Full Review

Asda Vitality (Tropical Fruit)

“ASDA Vitality a direct competitor to Special K (which...”

Written on: 13/02/2006 by carpsio (14 reviews written)

ASDA Vitality a direct competitor to Special K (which ASDA has been steadily upping in price to an alarming degree over the last year or so) which promises much.

The first packet I bought I was ecstatic with. Absolutely chock-full of raisins, papaya, coconut and pineapple.

The next couple of packets I've bought seemed just to have coconut and the odd, forlorn piece of fruit.

I guess, therefore, that it's luck of the draw whether you get a really good breakfast out of it, or a bog-standard… Read Full Review