Fun For Mobile www.funformobile.com Reviews

• Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features

Fun For Mobile www.funformobile.com - Ask a question now

“I do not know if they have ever charged in the past,...”

Written on: 08/05/2011 by clearwaters (1 review written)

I do not know if they have ever charged in the past, looking at previous reviews, but I love that there's so much free content for my cell phone. I like that I can upload my own graphics and tones that I made and share. I also like the search feature. There's also a community where you can chat and poke people and have a good time meeting others in your area and beyond. Never had a problem with this site and I think it's a decent mobile experience… Read Full Review

Clearwaters's Response to clearwaters's Review

Written on: 08/05/2011

I forgot to add that my phone number is NOT stored in their site. I use it just fine without adding it.

“At first Fun For Mobile looked awesome, it displays...”

Written on: 07/06/2008 by cocojambo (1 review written)

At first Fun For Mobile looked awesome, it displays awesome wallpapers, ringtones and cell phone videos. When I go to the download page, it asks for registration which I did, then it asks for a CC #. I thought these ringtones are free? I'd rather download my ringtones from www.2downloadfreeringtones.com or mobile9.com as they really offer it for free and a large selection of free ringtones… Read Full Review

Clearwaters's Response to 372272_cocojambo's Review

Written on: 08/05/2011

I found this review not helpful because... I never have seen anything about CC# or anything else regarding my payment info and I have downloaded a lot of stuff from fun for mobile

Guest's Response to 372272_cocojambo's Review

Written on: 22/10/2011

i didnt have that happen, my phone just got hit with a $12 dollar bill at the end of the month for the \"free\" downloads i did

☆☆☆☆☆

“This website signed me up for $19.99 monthly fees...”

Written on: 22/06/2007 by anaf (1 review written)

This website signed me up for $19.99 monthly fees without my agreement. There were 3 steps: 1) enter your cell phone number (I did and was immediately SMSed a PIN), 2) enter your PIN (like a fool, I did), and 3) confirm. Before I could read the Terms and Agreements or confirm, I was receiving the "daily joke". Now the firm refuses to refund the $19.99 charge. That is one expensive joke. I immediately sent and SMS to stop the service. I contacted Customer Service and they say that they cannot… Read Full Review

“FunForMobile.com is the best place to get photos,...”

Written on: 11/02/2006 by myfunfolder (1 review written)

FunForMobile.com is the best place to get photos, ringtones, video and games on your mobile phone. It supports most carriers in America, Canada and all GSM carriers worldwide. Best of all, it's FREE!

You can store all your mobile media in your personal locker. You can access your personal locker from PC or your phone. You can also share them with friends!

Similar to google search, FunForMobile.com let you search the web for ringtones and send it to your phone.

FunForMobile.com also… Read Full Review