BenQ E30 Reviews

• Battery Life

BenQ E30 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BenQ E30

BenQ E30

“Bought this in 2005 and it was a value. I have been...”

Written on: 25/10/2007 by chrslee (1 review written)

Bought this in 2005 and it was a value. I have been happy with the performance of the camera given its price. It is truly 3MP, NOT interpolated. I use it at work for taking snapshots of white board notes where speed is not an issue… Read Full Review

BenQ E30

“I got the BenQ E30 digital camera for my birthday last...”

Written on: 03/05/2006 by lilpunk1302 (1 review written)

I got the BenQ E30 digital camera for my birthday last year, and I'm disappointed.

The first thing that I realized is that if you try to take a picture with anything that has a hint of red, then the entire picture turns orange.

Today I went out to try to shoot some video to see how it works. It was a perfectly sunny day, and the auto white balance made the image look all foggy in the sunlight.

As far as batteries go... I have just bought brand new batteries at the store (they were Duracell)… Read Full Review