Vauxhall Frontera 2.8 tdi Estate Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Frontera 2.8 tdi Estate - Ask a question now

“The Vauxhall Frontera 2.8 tdi Estate is expensive on...”

Written on: 29/09/2009

The Vauxhall Frontera 2.8 tdi Estate is expensive on parts. very comfortable ride. Electrics can be dodgy but best car I've ever owned, will keep it until the end and be sad to see it go… Read Full Review

“i have owned the same vehicle for 9.5 years and it has...”

Written on: 06/04/2009 by gsmith1962uk (1 review written)

i have owned the same vehicle for 9.5 years and it has been the most reliable vehicle i have ever had apart from the annual service and preventative maintenance costs , all i have ever paid out on is diesel, it has never broken down and never failed an mot it has 120k on the clock and i have driven thousands of miles on holidays with my family with complete peace of mind. The Vauxhall Frontera 2.8 tdi Estate drives through all weather , corners very well and feels safe on all roads in all… Read Full Review

“Just to add to my last comments, I buy engine parts...”

Written on: 16/09/2008

Just to add to my last comments, I buy engine parts from Isuzu not vauxhall as they are a lot more expencive. I have just bought a spare car 2.8 of course, just to keep for spares. Can pick them up cheap now… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2011

HOW MUCH FOR A SECOND HAND 2.8 ENGINE

“The Vauxhall Frontera is one of the best 4x4 I have...”

Written on: 22/08/2007 by lionel marks (1 review written)

The Vauxhall Frontera is one of the best 4x4 I have owned. I think due to the Isuzu engine, 2.8… Read Full Review

“Although I love the Vauxhall Frontera, getting parts...”

Written on: 03/05/2006 by DAVIDLYNAM06 (1 review written)

Although I love the Vauxhall Frontera, getting parts is a problem. A crank pulley alone cost £300 from the dealer… Read Full Review

Lionel Marks's Response to DAVIDLYNAM06's Review

Written on: 27/05/2008

David buy your pully and engine bits from isuzu dealer, the prices are a lot different to the vauxhall main dealer. lionel

“I have been very happy with my LWB Frontera, it is...”

Written on: 09/02/2006 by carl Groombridge (20 reviews written)

I have been very happy with my LWB Frontera, it is practical and happily drives on and off road where ever I want to go!
The Izusu engine is a very reliable and steady lump. I have had landrover defenders before these are good but have not proved as reliable as this frontera to date and they are a lot cheeper to buy secondhand. The frontera has 120,000 on the clock. Remember regular oil changes give life to these beasts!! (5000 miles)… Read Full Review