Motorola V3i Reviews

• Style

Motorola V3i - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Motorola V3i

Motorola V3i

“Nice looking phone but you have to be very careful of...”

Written on: 15/01/2007 by 2pyrs (6 reviews written)

Nice looking phone but you have to be very careful of the top door as it can break off very easy if dropped. Leather case is very hard to get on and covers camera eye.
When talking the command button is in the way when you hold the phone. I have pressed it a number of times as I am talking. All it does is beep so no real worry. If you wish to add a SD card I would check with Micro Center first the price is rather high at dealer.I would really consider getting insurance for your phone $100 to… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“Changed from a Nokia N91 because it was a big handset....”

Written on: 22/12/2006 by bazthecat (20 reviews written)

Changed from a Nokia N91 because it was a big handset. The Nokia menu, phonebook, diary & organizer are all so much better than the Motorola offering.
If you want a sexy sleak phone and only want to make calls, well this is fine, but if you want more, such as functions to organise your life, or a good camera, or a video camera that records more than 55 seconds, don't get this. It looks fantastic, but its really a very average phone… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“I have owned this phone for a few weeks, and it has...”

Written on: 14/11/2006 by creamer1 (2 reviews written)

I have owned this phone for a few weeks, and it has worked very well for me. I liked it because it was thin, very easy to use and it looked pretty nice. Still, the menu was slow some of the time, and it took some seconds after I pushed a button for it to do what I asked. I was impressed by the power of the signal, however the battery didn't last for a long time. After some basic things I did daily (talking, a few photos, online browsing) I had to recharge the phone 24 hours later. The camera… Read Full Review

Themaninthevan2001's Response to creamer1's Review

Written on: 21/11/2006

Yeah. The Motorola V3i is a funky, feature packed mobile phone.

Motorola V3i

“I've owned the Motorola V3i for about ten months now,...”

Written on: 07/11/2006 by sheep_pie (9 reviews written)

I've owned the Motorola V3i for about ten months now, and it's been a good phone to me. At first I was initially disappointed with it due to local problems with the mast in my area, I could not receive a signal, and thus was unable to make or receive calls for about a fortnight, frustrating to say the least, but not the phone's fault.

However, after contacting my service provider several times to inform them of my difficulties, they sent an engineer out to me and the problem area of reception… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“The Motorola V3i is funky, looks nice and I love the...”

Written on: 04/11/2006 by zaphod987 (13 reviews written)

The Motorola V3i is funky, looks nice and I love the flip action in a mobile phone, however the bluetooth is painfully slow to transfer files and the camera is like a basic £10 VGA digital camera, not worth having.
A great phone when I first had it and I still like it, but the spread of the V3 means that now everyone has one… Read Full Review

Lari's Response to zaphod987's Review

Written on: 29/08/2007

I found this review helpful because...
<br/>The comment about camera is very true, phone body design is excellent,

Motorola V3i

“I got this Motorola V3i phone as a free upgrade and I...”

Written on: 21/10/2006 by db112358 (5 reviews written)

I got this Motorola V3i phone as a free upgrade and I am so glad I did not pay for it. Previously, I have always used Nokia and though they are not perfect, I wish I had taken a Nokia rather than this thing.

Now, I should make it clear that I am not a user of the web over the phone, taking pictures with my phone (I have a camera for that) or video calling. I am looking for a phone which handles calls well, texts easily, has a good address book, and won't die on me if I haven't been able to… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“I have had the Motorola V3i for several weeks now. I...”

Written on: 13/10/2006 by df1980 (7 reviews written)

I have had the Motorola V3i for several weeks now. I was always previously a Nokia owner and was very worried to change, as Nokia as everyone knows is the most user friendly make ever, but I took the risk and I am so very glad I did. I am addicted to this phone, I can't put it down. It is very simple to use, when purchased hardly had to look in manual, is so self explanatory. The camera on it is good enough for a camera phone. It's not fantastic but if you want good pics, buy a digital… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“The Motorola V3i has a really good colour and a nice...”

Written on: 24/09/2006 by garnerwills (1 review written)

The Motorola V3i has a really good colour and a nice big screen but quite small so you can barely feel it in your pocket. Its games run very slow as well as the Internet, however, I think it is a great phone and I would definitely recommend it… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“Well, this Motorola V3i phone is very light, stylish...”

Written on: 03/09/2006 by retrofaye (3 reviews written)

Well, this Motorola V3i phone is very light, stylish and very usable but I don't like the keypad. I love the flatness but the shininess is a bit 'woah' for me! If it had the keypad from the V3X then it would be perfect!… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“I highly recommend this phone. I had the original...”

Written on: 08/07/2006 by dbaeza (1 review written)

I highly recommend this phone. I had the original RAZR V3 and changed it for this one... the best decision I have made! Never switching to another type of cel phone, RAZR for life!… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“The SD card slot on the Motorola V3i mobile phone is a...”

Written on: 02/05/2006 by russellg (1 review written)

The SD card slot on the Motorola V3i mobile phone is a must have for me! I love my music, and I especially enjoy taking pictures and videos. I immediately upgraded to a 512Mb memory card, but the Carphone Warehouse, who claimed to have a great offer, charged twice the price of some well known major web retailers.

I was recommended this phone by a friend, and I have since recommended it to two other friends, who after trying it have also bought one.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase!… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“The Motorola V3i mobile phone does what you want it...”

Written on: 21/04/2006 by Italianstallion (7 reviews written)

The Motorola V3i mobile phone does what you want it to, and expect it to.

It syncs with my PC with no problems, and does all the usual stuff, like customized ringtones, which I've taken from tracks on my PC, and edited from the PC using the software provided.

The only downside is that the battery lets it down, as I get only 3 days from it on standby. In the past I have had Nokia mobile phones, and they go on forever, but I've come from "3", and their standby was a day, so in fact, I've gone… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“I was initially interested in the Motorola V3i as I...”

Written on: 13/04/2006 by mand123 (1 review written)

I was initially interested in the Motorola V3i as I haven't previously had a flip phone, and I decided to voyage into the unknown. I wish I hadn't bothered! If I'd know that a flip phone would double the size of the phone making it feel like the mobile phone 'bricks' of yesteryear, then I wouldn@t have bothered.

Being used to the Nokia's easy navigation, this was very difficult to use, with confusing messages popping up on screen about how much memory has been used when I didn't know I'd even… Read Full Review

Motorola V3i

“I've just received the Motorola V3i mobile phone from...”

Written on: 06/04/2006 by Chris N (1 review written)

I've just received the Motorola V3i mobile phone from my contract operator as an upgrade, and I'm happy with it up to now. The phone is chic and looks the part, and after initially struggling with it, I am now finding it fairly easy to use and navigate. It seems sturdy enough, but I wouldn't go launching it against any brick walls.

The camera is 1.3 mega-pixels, and it is of a good standard. You get a nice big screen as well with the V3i, so the photo's look nice when you look back at them… Read Full Review

Allattar's Response to 177005_Chris N's Review

Written on: 21/04/2006

I have had my V3i for a few months now and I agree with the review. Its a nice phone and seems fairly solid. The width of the phone is perfect to slip in a pocket and not have to worry about it. The camera is good, but it doesn't do too well in the dark, likewise in dull conditions it may be difficult to take a steady unblurred shot.
Quite happy with the memory card slot, and stored some music on there. Although it would be better if it could play WMA's as well as mp3's.
One downside though may be to watch that front screen. I have cracked mine, don't know how it happened. Certainly wasn't dropped or abused in anyway.

I do like the way that it can charge directly off of USB. It means I can plug it straight into my computer at home or work for a top up. Very easy to get files onto and off of the phone as well.

250173_Jim Mcgee's Response to 177005_Chris N's Review

Written on: 12/07/2006

I am computer literate yet i am finding this Razor 3i a nightmare to navigate. I choose someone from the phone book to send a text and all that happens when i Cliic &#039;send to&#039; is that a banner appears asking me if I want to send to one or more recipients&#039; What is this all about. I've already chosen the text recipient from my phone book. Why can&#039;t Moto learn from Nokia that simple makes sales.