First Trust Reviews

First Trust - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have been a customer with them for 24 years, and I...”

Written on: 01/09/2006 by viv42 (1 review written)

I have been a customer with them for 24 years, and I have been charged each year when it's time for my overdraft review. Not to mention the charges I get each quarter… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have just received a "Fee and Interest Advice"...”

Written on: 08/07/2006 by BCC (1 review written)

I have just received a "Fee and Interest Advice" statement from First trust Bank in which I am being charged £42 + £2.03 for banking charges on my current account. These include being charged for each Direct Debit that comes out of my account. Being charged for every time I use my Visa Debit Card, and even being charged for withdrawing money from a First Trust Bank ATM!!

I have never been overdrawn in my life, so all of these charges are on an "always-in-credit" account.

It is a complete… Read Full Review

“The First Trust Current Account is an extremely...”

Written on: 08/02/2006 by Kevin1969 (1 review written)

The First Trust Current Account is an extremely expensive bank with no perks or understanding for long-term customers. I have been with them 16 years now. There are rumours that they will be dropping their current account charges, but so far they don't seem to be in any hurry to do so… Read Full Review