Symantec Norton Ghost 10 Reviews

Symantec Norton Ghost 10 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Symantec Norton Ghost 10

☆☆☆☆☆
Symantec Norton Ghost 10

“I am glad some people are able to use Symantec Norton...”

Written on: 27/03/2006 by storywizard (1 review written)

I am glad some people are able to use Symantec Norton Ghost 10. On my new XP box it crashed the system so badly, I just kept getting blue screens of death. In the end I was unable to even start XP in safe mode. I formatted my HDD and reinstalled XP. Ghost is on its way back to Symantec… Read Full Review

Seany's Response to storywizard's Review

Written on: 28/05/2006

I feel sure that the problems this user experienced could well be associated with the very badly written installation and operating instructions that come with Norton Ghost 10. They will get a full refund because Symantec genuinely honour the 60 day money back guarantee.
I have Norton Ghost 10 installed on Windows XP and my brother does also and we have not experienced any technical problems.
Technical problems should be posted at CNET and a solution in most cases will be found without having to return the product.
Just for the record, Norton Ghost 10 is currently used on millions of computers worldwide.

Symantec Norton Ghost 10

“Having tried 'Nero' and 'Roxio' computer back-up...”

Written on: 07/02/2006 by Seany (15 reviews written)

Having tried 'Nero' and 'Roxio' computer back-up products which both proved to be unreliable, I tried the new Norton Ghost 10.
This product is simply superb.
Easy to use and very accurate in both copying and retrieving data.
You can restore absolutely anything from just one simple file to the complete contents of the computer hard drive.
It can create complete system restore points or just incremental back-ups totally automatically or if you wish you can do them all manually.
Hard drive error… Read Full Review