The Sims 2 (PSP) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

The Sims 2 (PSP) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Sims 2 (PSP)

The Sims 2 (PSP)

“the game is fun and entertaining its really satisfied...”

Written on: 02/10/2009 by ronald0424 (4 reviews written)

the game is fun and entertaining its really satisfied me and i only saw this game here so i make and an order and its ship very fast and on time..i love this site for great gadgets and games also with other stuff, its makes me happy and busy, coz when i buy a game its makes me busy and always puts my trust her..so have a try guys… Read Full Review

The Sims 2 (PSP)

“The Sims is the best game ever. good graphics”

Written on: 25/04/2009

The Sims is the best game ever. good graphics… Read Full Review

The Sims 2 (PSP)

“Everything is OK in The Sims 2 except for the fact...”

Written on: 06/11/2006 by SimsGuru (1 review written)

Everything is OK in The Sims 2 except for the fact that I have now done all of the missions in the game and I don't know what to do next! There is a limited amount of furniture you can put in your house and I thought after being able to change your aspirations and completing those missions there would be a feature to 'finish the game'. Please keep me pictured! Please reply back!
But all I can say is that if it only goes to where I am up to there isn't much of a game considering the price we… Read Full Review