Eton Rack Systems Magnetic Suction Ski Rack Reviews

Eton Rack Systems Magnetic Suction Ski Rack - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Eton Rack Systems Magnetic Suction Ski Rack

Eton Rack Systems Magnetic Suction Ski Rack
Eton Rack Systems Magnetic Suction Ski Rack

“I got these ski racks with a bit of skepticism off...”

Written on: 19/12/2003 by jungmanic (1 review written)

I got these ski racks with a bit of skepticism off ebay last season, but bought them because it was so cheap. To my surprise, this ski rack turned out to be the best purchase I made on ebay. Not only did they function exactly as it was described, but as a skier for almost 20 years I never realized the convenience of transporting skis until I used these Eton racks. To think of all the money I spent on various racks from Bic plastic racks to the expensive Thule with all the clips I bought for… Read Full Review

Rheinsteinb's Response to jungmanic's Review

Written on: 09/04/2006

I used Eton racks last season. Jungmanic’s review reflects my experience, too. At $65 including shipping they’re a bargain. You get a better deal on the Eton Ski Rack website than on Ebay.