NCL Cruises, Norwegian Spirit, Exotic Southern Caribbean Reviews

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Media Gallery for NCL Cruises, Norwegian Spirit, Exotic Southern Caribbean

NCL Cruises, Norwegian Spirit, Exotic Southern Caribbean

“2nd NCL Spirit turns into WORST cruise ever - what a...”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by DebKTalentScout (2 reviews written)

On Feb 6 2010 I embarked on my 2nd NCL Spirit cruise in less than 12 months. The prior May I had one of my best cruises on this ship on a cruise from Boston to Bermuda. On my New Orleans sailing (Super Bowl Sunday), I walked into the cabin and nearly tripped over the end table. It was outside the bathroom instead of next to the bed. I wear glasses so asked for the table to be next to the bed but the balcony cabin wasn't large enough. The moved the sofa to block entry to the balcony in order to… Read Full Review