Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese? Reviews

Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese? - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese?

“A Great Read”

Written on: 26/10/2012 by StudentLife78 (3 reviews written)

Couldn't believe how much I could relate to this book. I felt like it was based on my work's office. Couldn't put the book down and finished it within a week!… Read Full Review

Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese?

“Short, to the point. Very informative of a different...”

Written on: 30/07/2008

Short, to the point. Very informative of a different point of view. Great read! A good book for everyone!… Read Full Review

Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese?

“Who moved my cheese is a short story about two people...”

Written on: 01/03/2006 by pnadin (122 reviews written)

Who moved my cheese is a short story about two people and two mice. It focuses on how they deal with change. Despite it's simple lessons, it is a profound book revealing how we often get stuck in the past and helping us to move on.

If it's time for you to move on, then this book is for you… Read Full Review