Ford Fiesta 1.2 16V Black Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Fiesta 1.2 16V Black - Ask a question now

“I read the other review about the Ford Fiesta 1.2 and...”

Written on: 26/02/2009

I read the other review about the Ford Fiesta 1.2 and i agree absolutly brill car. Its my first car, cost me 1,650 and costs me about £30 to fill up a full tank. One of the bad points in the other review was no electric windows but mine are its lovely only problem i've had is that i had a bump on the back and now the spare wheel underneath is visible but thats because of a bump not the car but apart from that its gorge and i love it! not only this but i live in the south of england and was hit… Read Full Review

“My Fiesta Black- Absolutely loved it!!! Almost had it...”

Written on: 27/01/2006 by Kevstar (3 reviews written)

My Fiesta Black- Absolutely loved it!!! Almost had it 2 years till sadly it got wrote off...... This car was fantastic. I could always be first away at the lights if against something like a 1.2 Punto or Clio.....(Your average small engines) Dont know why- but it really did seem to have quickness with it!!! People were always so shocked when sitting in the car (As to how nice it was)- and on occasions I even forgot myself it was only a fiesta! The fuel consumption on the car was also fantastic… Read Full Review

328452_Dancurtis55's Response to Kevstar's Review

Written on: 02/12/2007

I found this review helpful because...I wanted to know whether the steering column was adjustable on that model car. Cheers!