Kutchenhaus Reviews - www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

“Pleased with our new kitchen ”

Written on: 13/04/2014 by Scotswahey (1 review written)

I have read some of the reviews on here but can only comment on our experience. We ordered our new kitchen from Kutchenhause York in April of last year and arranged fitting to start in September. The new kitchen was in lieu of our summer holiday, and we had previously booked September as annual leave from work, so someone would be home whilst the work was taking place. We were kept fully informed by the company with regard to delivery and fitting dates and everything and everyone turned up… Read Full Review

“over the moon”

Written on: 13/01/2014

i would like to say a massive thank you to Kutchenhaus i have just had my first Christmas in my dream kitchen and all my family commented on how stunning the kitchen was. i would also like to say a big thankyou to the advisor as although i had a couple of issues nothing was to much trouble and although he is the head of the company and therefore obviously very busy he personally visted my home to ensure everything was to there high standard. love my kitchen and would definatly recommend… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/02/2014

My friend bought a kitchen from Stilhaus Kitchens and said that if she made a comment on a review site then it would be excellent.

“Don't use Kutchenhaus!”

Written on: 16/12/2013 by thegrantellis (1 review written)

In 2012 we bought and paid for a kitchen from Kutchenhaus York for a new house. We were told that it was a discontinued line but that as we'd paid for it, they would put our kitchen on one side until we needed it. 12 months later we asked for it to be delivered, only to be told that they didn't have it any more! When we complained we were told that they may be able to supply it after all, and indeed they did - or at least most of it, as some of what we ordered has still not… Read Full Review

Thegrantellis's Response to thegrantellis's Review

Written on: 16/01/2014

I thought I'd give you all an update. Kutchhenhaus did eventually respond earlier this week, to say they couldn't provide the missing end panel despite the fact that the error is entirely theirs - which leaves me with a kitchen permanently half finished! There was no mention in their email about any of our other unresolved issues so I'm having to chase them yet again - I wish I had never laid eyes on them or their product!

Salmacis2011's Response to thegrantellis's Review

Written on: 07/04/2014

This is not dissimilar to our experience.

Shionaga's Response to thegrantellis's Review

Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews

“Good Qualitty product, installation service atrocious!!”

Written on: 29/11/2013

We ordered a magma lux high gloss kitchen in April 2012 from showroom on Barton Square, we had to go in 4 times because of errors and hidden charges on the planning. We were charged approx £360 for a surveyor to come out and check the measurements but were not told this charge would be applied, the surveyors measurements differed to ours, we were correct, he was wrong but yet we still had to pay the fee. Original fit date was 5/7/13 The kitchen was good quality when it eventually came but… Read Full Review

Pdiggle's Comment

Written on: 07/04/2014

In kutchenhaus defence they have now been and made everything right and i am happy with my kitchen. I also believe the fitters responsible are no longer with company.

Written on: 07/04/2014

This sounds ominously familiar.

“Grest Kitchen”

Written on: 22/11/2013 by mush901 (1 review written)

Kutchenhaus do exactly as it says on the tin beautiful kitchen better than we imagined worth every penny. When we originally arrived at the Trafford Centre we were only window shopping for a new kitchen but after seeing the quality and value for money we had no choice, we signed up there and then. We now have our new kitchen installed and it looks stunning,high gloss white with black granite work tops,amazing contrast combined with a simple and efficient design,we are very happy and would… Read Full Review

Shionaga's Response to mush901's Review

“Parker family kitchen!”

Written on: 10/11/2013 by Shelleyp (1 review written)

We walked into the hull store many weeks ago because we were having an extension and needed a kitchen. We didn't have an appointment, didn't realise we needed one but Vicky managed to slot us in with jay that day. He designed the kitchen that we wanted, for what we wanted to pay. I've had numerous visits/ phone calls to the store and nothing is ever a problem! The manageress Vicky has THE best customer service ever, fantastic! Nothing is ever too much trouble for Vicky and she ensures she… Read Full Review

Shionaga's Response to Shelleyp's Review

Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews

“customer aftercare in York is non existant”

Written on: 03/11/2013

Kutchenhaus has a good enough product but if anything goes wrong you are most definitely on your own. Despite them guaranteeing the parts for five years, they demand payment to replace their faulty goods. The hassle of being passed from York store to customer services Manchester is dreadful. We have had to deal with four different people and still no further on.Most definitely would not recommend this produce to family or friends.If I could return the kitchen I would!… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/04/2014

Yes - no one person in charge, passed around from person to person, none of whom take responsibility. Unexplained delays. Assurances made that are not kept.

Written on: 07/04/2014

This sounds very like our experience.

“Finally we have a lovely kitchen, the sales team,...”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by Tony.farrell (1 review written)

Finally we have a lovely kitchen, the sales team, fitters and after sales care were all excellent. When there were any queries they got them sorted as quickly as possible. Everything was perfect before they were satisfied the job was finished. A quality kitchen that's good value for money. Mrs Farrell… Read Full Review

Catrina_Kutchenhaus's Response to Tony.farrell's Review

Written on: 23/10/2013

Hello, My Names Catrina I work at Kutchenhaus, please can you confirm your name in which you purchased your kitchen under and the store?

Shionaga's Response to Tony.farrell's Review

“Excellent quality”

Written on: 06/10/2013 by Jodouthwaite (1 review written)

From planning to fitting I felt in control, always listened to and always given valuable advice. The fitter was great at helping me with ideas when he first came to my home to talk it through. The only thing I would flag up is that it's not a quick job. I was in no hurry, so didn't mind. And I have a beautiful kitchen beautifully fitted… Read Full Review

Shionaga's Response to Jodouthwaite's Review

“Great Kitchen”

Written on: 15/09/2013

The kitchen now looks stunning once finished. What impressed me the most was that had a few minor problems so called customer services.The very next day a gentleman called James came out and sorted these out without any problems at all.The replacement items did take 4 weeks but was kept informed at all times Overall a beautiful kitchen at a good price but was also impressed with the good after sales service which lets many companies down … Read Full Review

Catrina_Kutchenhaus's Comment

Written on: 08/10/2013

Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews

“Finally my dream kicthen”

Written on: 09/09/2013

After many years of waiting and then shopping around to find the kitchen I really wanted we found Kutchenhaus after visiting the Trafford Centre on weekend. Very relaxed sales pitch with a few cups of coffee and never felt pressured. After 2 visits and many changes had the kitchen that we really wanted. We didn't choose the fitting service but a friend had fitted a German kitchen before and said it was so simple as all come built already. After taking a week to install and no issues at all… Read Full Review

Catrina_Kutchenhaus's Comment

Written on: 08/10/2013

“Stunning kutchenhaus kitchen”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by bekki4ab (1 review written)

Craig and and his team of fitters have only left minutes ago. Watching them at work carrying heavy appliencies, fittings and everything that makes a nice kitchen up a flight of stairs into a first floor kitchen on the hottest week this century with a smile was very impressive. We very pleased with the quality, stunning design and the black and white colour scheme from the team at Kutchenhaus, Trafford Centre - very modern. Craig and his team explained any questions or concerns we had very… Read Full Review

Shionaga's Response to bekki4ab's Review

Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews

“outstanding service and fitting”

Written on: 19/07/2013 by edneddie (1 review written)

We can only say what great friendly service we received from your manchester shop .The moment we went to ordered our kitchen we have had great support and service. Our fitter and his team produced outstanding workmanship and good advice we cannot fault you in anyway were we even more gobsmacked at the end result we are delighted and would recommend your company to family and friends....The kitchen units and worktop are outstanding ...We have a wonderful dream kitchen thank you .....Kitchenhaus… Read Full Review

Shionaga's Response to edneddie's Review

“Got What We Paid For”

Written on: 16/07/2013 by Keith111 (1 review written)

I was dragged into the York store by my wife after I had said we couldn't afford a Kutchenhaus kitchen. After being completely honest with Andy Wilton, the salesman he came and measured and produced a computer graphic of what our kitchen would look like. Then it is down to negotiation on price. The bottom line is that we reached a price that we had budgeted for. Ok, there was a fair wait for it to be made in Germany, and we had to pay up front, but the kitchen was what we wanted and it was… Read Full Review

Shionaga's Response to Keith111's Review

“New Fitted Kitchen”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by Gayna (1 review written)

We re pleased with our kitchen installation it has been well fitted and we are pleased with the units we chose. Mrs Gayna Peters… Read Full Review

Shionaga's Response to Gayna's Review

“Very very poor”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by MrsAdamsunhappy (1 review written)

It's taken six months and our kitchen is still not right handles don't fit work tops wrong size poor communication no apologies so much for German precision really not happy… Read Full Review

Aimee0505's Response to MrsAdamsunhappy's Review

Written on: 03/07/2013

Just wondering which branch you got your kitchen from as I am also having some issues with the completion of our kitchen

Nicola28's reply to Aimee0505's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2013

We too are struggling to have our kitchen completed through the Manchester branch.

Salmacis2011's Response to MrsAdamsunhappy's Review

Hear hear - snap.

Shionaga's Response to MrsAdamsunhappy's Review

Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews

“Appalling after sales service and poor installation”

Written on: 02/07/2013

Absolutely appalling after sales service, Kitchen not completed on time damage to kitchen floor! This is the total experience you can expect at Kutchenhaus Braehead. I have phoned been into the store on 2 occasions met the store manager who said he would sort everything when he came back from holiday( he came back on the 12th of June) I am still waiting on my phone call nearly a month later! I am totally disgusted with the lack of customer service and broken promises, I am a manager in… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/07/2013

I am also having an awful experience, kitchen not completed yet after 4 weeks, fridge leaking, no sink and I have to wash up in a bowl outside with 6 children! I'm in despair!

Nicola28's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2013

Us too! How I wish I was reporting the glowing reviews of other people. This appalling customer service is absolutely wiping out the pleasure of the quality of the kitchen!

Written on: 24/07/2013

I do know how you feel but we have now had our kitchen finished and its lovely! And well worth the wait, we did have a problem at first but was resolved, the problem was that we had to wait for the work top to come from Germany, I hope you feel the same in few weeks, we also got from the Manchester branch.

Written on: 07/04/2014

I'm glad to see you as a manager say this - they always behave as if they are completely in the right and there is no problem, and no other way to do it! But I agree absolutely, especially 'lack of customer service and broken promises'. No wonder they demand payment up front.

Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews

“Everything happened exactly as promised”

Written on: 22/06/2013 by clairecheshire (1 review written)

The kitchens in the showroom were really beautiful,I was so impressed. The planning service was very thorough and once I was happy with everything I was told about what would happen next and when. Everything went exactly to plan and the fitter was very skilled and really helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. I am delighted with the kitchen and would definitely recommend Kutchenhaus to others. Claire Duggan… Read Full Review

Shionaga's Response to clairecheshire's Review

Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews

“Superb high quality product with some issues on the way”

Written on: 20/06/2013 by KathandRay (1 review written)

The quality and type of Kutchenhaus product was the driving force behind our selection for what in essence is our dream kitchen. The initial design phase was slightly problematic due to our project bridging two of their designers but this was overcome through professional liaison and we ended up with a kitchen design that not only met our design but it was enhanced through the designers detailed knowledge of the products and how it would best work for us. The delivery and installation was… Read Full Review

Shionaga's Response to KathandRay's Review

Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews

“Awful service from Kutchenhaus”

Written on: 18/05/2013

The Manchester showrooms are impressive and the quality of the units good but everything else stinks! The designer promised us something which the manufacturer and fitters (we used theirs) seem unable to deliver. Whose fault? We think a combination of the two. Our kitchen was supposed to be fitted at the end Jan 2013. It is now May 2013 and we currently have loads of kit littering our kitchen floor and a collection of unkept promises from shop and fitters that our kitchen will be completed. It… Read Full Review

Whatthehell's Comment

Written on: 01/06/2013

What you will find is that very soon, someone will write a review and give them 5 * for a fantastic kitchen and service just so that your review does not sit at the top. This company stinks and i am still trying to get compensation for ripping me off. It is now sitting with the financial ombudsman as i am now claimimg against the credit card company. Keep away from kutchenhaus.

Written on: 07/07/2013

i also have had an awful experience and wouldn't recommend kutchenhaus, i have paid premium rates for a second class service.