Inovix iMP-117D Reviews

• Battery Life

Inovix iMP-117D - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Inovix iMP-117D

Inovix iMP-117D

“I purchased my Inovix iMP-117D MP3 player from Tesco...”

Written on: 27/01/2006 by AngryShopper (21 reviews written)

I purchased my Inovix iMP-117D MP3 player from Tesco for about £40. The player is easy to download and upload to. I use Windows Media Player to rip CD's, and then synchronise with the player. The recording function is okay - not the greatest of quality, but it compares well with my now ancient cassette Dictaphone. Battery life (one AAA battery) is good, and nearly reaches the claimed 8 hours. The headphones that came with this MP3 player were of the in-ear variety. They were not padded, and… Read Full Review

Angryshopper's Response to AngryShopper's Review

Written on: 11/09/2006

Just a quick note to say that this item has just "died" on me. Looks like it couldn't even make the 1 year barrier!