Fresh Lemon Sugar Reviews

From 1 review
  • Strength of Scent

Fresh Lemon Sugar - Ask a question now

Fresh Lemon Sugar

“Well, Lemon Sugar, I think is WONDERFUL !! I was on...”

Written on: 25/01/2006 by sugarplum24 (11 reviews written)

Well, Lemon Sugar, I think is WONDERFUL !! I was on the lookout for a nice citrus scent and as soon as I smelled this, I knew this was THE one !! Out of all of the Sugar fragrances by Fresh, this one is the most pretty in my mind, it lasts a long time and hours after I spray it on, I can still smell it. This isn't my number one perfume, but it is MOST definitely one of my top perfumes. Normally I'm not a big lemon person, but this one smells soooooooooo pretty, the lychee really adds to the… Read Full Review

Sugarplum24's Response to sugarplum24's Review

Written on: 20/08/2007

I must add however, that I wrote this review BEFORE I got pregnant (well I was preggers at the time and had NO CLUE). Anyhoo, since I had the baby last September, my smell preferences have changed A LOT! Fresh Lemon Sugar perfume is way too sugary and sweet for me now. In fact, I STILL have a lot left in the bottle that I bought about a year and a half ago. This also smells EXACTLY like Clean by Dlish, which is NOT a good thing (as you will read in my review of Clean). Overall, I don't wear it any more, and when I do, it makes my tummy flip over, and not in a good way. Those who love Clean will love this !