DeArmond MT75T Reviews

• Appearance

DeArmond MT75T - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DeArmond MT75T

DeArmond MT75T

“I had purchased a DeArmond SG5 in 97 for under $175...”

Written on: 07/02/2009 by zippiesg5 (1 review written)

I had purchased a DeArmond SG5 in 97 for under $175 thought ok for that price at the time. It spent almost a decade in the closet. Life slowed down for me enough to take some lessons. Thinking I deserve a nicer more expensive guitar with my improvement in playing. Comparing with other guitars in action , tone and sustain , I feel I would have to buy the the real Gibsob SG to do any better than what my DeArmond. I appreciate this guitar more every time go to my local guitar dealers… Read Full Review

DeArmond MT75T

“Mine is the left handed version of the one pictured...”

Written on: 27/12/2008

Mine is the left handed version of the one pictured here. I searched for it for a few years and one kept popping up at a local guitar show. This axe is as good as the re-issue Gretsches in many people's opinion. Discontinued by Fender now that the Electromatic series fills that need.
The Dearmonds are higher quality. Better than a "poor man's Gretsch silverjet". Pick one up used if you can find one for 400 or less… Read Full Review

DeArmond MT75T

“The DeArmond MT75T is a great guitar which I really...”

Written on: 08/07/2008 by Bigsby89 (1 review written)

The DeArmond MT75T is a great guitar which I really enjoy playing. I wish they were still being made because I would have loved to have seen the next generation!… Read Full Review

DeArmond MT75T

“The guitar has a nice feel about it a very smooth...”

Written on: 09/11/2007 by htch1607 (1 review written)

The guitar has a nice feel about it a very smooth action,good clean sound… Read Full Review

DeArmond MT75T

“The DeArmond MT75T electric guitar brings back the...”

Written on: 23/01/2006 by Joe Autenrieth (19 reviews written)

The DeArmond MT75T electric guitar brings back the feeling of Gretsch and Guild guitars of the early 60's.

I picked this guitar in so-called "Champagne sparkle" - I think it looks very nice.

The genuine American made Silvertron pickups produce a bright and clear sound - somewhere between a single-coil and a humbucker pickup: good crunchy rhythm and warm lead.

The neck is very comfortable, and the champagne sparkle finish really looks great in the stage-light.

Unfortunately, DeArmond no… Read Full Review

Bigsby89's Response to Joe Autenrieth's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I found this review helpful because... it confirmed all of my own thoughts on my own De Armond MT75T (Blue Sparkle). A great guitar. I just wish they were still making them - I'd loved to have seen the next generation.