A J Insurance Service Reviews

A J Insurance Service - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for A J Insurance Service

A J Insurance Service
A J Insurance Service

“I experienced real problems trying to insure an...”

Written on: 20/01/2006 by ph66 (1 review written)

I experienced real problems trying to insure an imported car " a Mitsubishi Pajero - from Southern Ireland. As soon as I told an insurer the car was still on an Irish number plate and that I would need a cover-note with a chassis number for the DVLA, they couldn ' t help me. I was recommended to a company called A J Insurance Service who specialise in imported cars, and chassis number cover-notes etc.

The guy I spoke to was really helpful and explained the registration process to me clearly… Read Full Review

Wiggers22's Response to ph66's Review

Written on: 17/03/2006

PH66 - Don't you work for AJ Insurance???