American Candy Store Reviews - www.americancandystore.com

American Candy Store www.americancandystore.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for American Candy Store www.americancandystore.com

American Candy Store www.americancandystore.com
American Candy Store www.americancandystore.com

“I lived in the States for a brief time when I was a...”

Written on: 23/01/2006 by cold will (1 review written)

I lived in the States for a brief time when I was a kid, back in the eightes. I came back and soon lost my accent but never managed to shake the memories of all the American sweets, sorry, candy.
I spent years trying to find good root beer or a packet of Twizzlers or Reeces Pieces. But now I can have them any time I like. Think I might have to finally join a gym!… Read Full Review

“As a regular visitor to the US, it's great to be able...”

Written on: 20/01/2006 by basketcase (1 review written)

As a regular visitor to the US, it's great to be able to now get some of my favourite candy over here. They stock the best American candy known to mankind - Peanut Butter M&M's.

Willy Wonka eat your heart out!… Read Full Review

“American Candystore.com is a really cool site & store,...”

Written on: 19/01/2006 by nickgoodie (1 review written)

American Candystore.com is a really cool site & store, I even got a whole host of Freebies!! Samples of candy, A watch from the movie Cheaper By The Dozen 2, some loose candy & really fun packaging. Nothing damaged… Read Full Review