Trumark WS-1 Reviews

Trumark WS-1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Trumark WS-1

Trumark WS-1
Trumark WS-1

“This is probably my least favorite of the dozens of...”

Written on: 30/03/2008 by Jim Coombe (13 reviews written)

This is probably my least favorite of the dozens of slings I own because doesn't fold but it is too light for serious target work. The frame is basically indestructable (I know that the foam rubber may rot after a few decades) but the wrist brace tends to slap your wrist or lower arm. There are many more comfortable designs on the market that cost about the same and fold up for your pocket… Read Full Review

“I've owned and shot my WS-1 now for over 3 years, I...”

Written on: 28/07/2007 by Bubba lll (4 reviews written)

I've owned and shot my WS-1 now for over 3 years, I use it for squirrel hunting, not to kill the squirrel but to move it around the tree. What I like best about the WS-1 is that its simple, and works, sure a folder would be easier to carry, but I like the solid feel of the one piece unit, It's also good to take along on my walking trips, it will change a bad dogs mind quick. I never use full draw on animals, I use just enough to move them on. I think I paid $6 for mine at Academy, anyway, if… Read Full Review

“The bands on the Trumark WS-1 are top notch compared...”

Written on: 20/01/2006 by bsjoelbs (2 reviews written)

The bands on the Trumark WS-1 are top notch compared to my Marksman bands, which ripped extremely quickly. I was afraid that the foam wrist-brace would be flimsy and not last long, but it is exactly the opposite. The wrist-brace is hard and seems like it will last forever, in fact it is a little to hard and hurts your wrist when you pull on the bands, unless you have a jacket on. The handle is made out of vinyl which initially feels great, until 10 minutes later when your hands are sweaty and… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to bsjoelbs's Review

Written on: 22/01/2006

These things have certainly come a long way since I was a boy. (Keep quiet the one who said that I still am!).
<br>We made ours from a 'Y' piece cut from a hazel tree, two lengths of bicycle inner-tube and the leather tongue of an old boot (the type you wear, that is) or shoe. Pebbles for ammunition.
<br>
<br>I actually once killed a crow which was more luck than judgement.