Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG Reviews

Media Gallery for Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG

Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG
Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG

“Best convertible ever”

Written on: 11/11/2014 by TravellingTheWorldInStyle (3 reviews written)

What a great car! The neck heating must be one of the best features on the car. I can drive with the roof down all year round. Even with the roof down, if you put the seat heating and the neck warming on, the car is warm and comfortable. Compared to the Porsche Boxter, BMW Z4 and MGF, this car is brilliant on heating and comfort. It only takes a few seconds to put the electric roof down. The engine on this car is just amazing. Most of the time the Comfort setting is sufficiant enough to blow… Read Full Review

“The Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG is my pride and joy,...”

Written on: 17/01/2006 by Get Off My Land (2 reviews written)

The Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG is my pride and joy, there's nothing more I love to do than screech up the A34 bypass in this fine piece of German Engineering. I've got a silver version and it cost me a pretty penny, however I see it as money well spent. I like the 55 AMG because it isn't as common as some of the other models and it packs a punch. I've lost count of the amount of BMW driving spivs I've toasted in my lovely Merc and it is my weapon of choice. If you get this I can guarantee you'll… Read Full Review