Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG Reviews

Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG

Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG
Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG

“The Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG is my pride and joy,...”

Written on: 17/01/2006 by Get Off My Land (2 reviews written)

The Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG is my pride and joy, there's nothing more I love to do than screech up the A34 bypass in this fine piece of German Engineering. I've got a silver version and it cost me a pretty penny, however I see it as money well spent. I like the 55 AMG because it isn't as common as some of the other models and it packs a punch. I've lost count of the amount of BMW driving spivs I've toasted in my lovely Merc and it is my weapon of choice. If you get this I can guarantee you'll… Read Full Review