Ford Fiesta ST 2.0 Reviews

Ford Fiesta ST 2.0 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Fiesta ST 2.0

Ford Fiesta ST 2.0
Ford Fiesta ST 2.0

“Brilliant little hatch ”

Written on: 29/10/2013

I bought the car several months ago after finally being able to insure a faster car (being 19) first things to say , the insurence quotes for what you get is dead cheep, insurence group 13 i think? so already on a plus point. It wasn't expenisve to buy costing me a mear 4k but for that i got full heated leather, all the optional extras and a low millage example with full history. It drives brilliantly, doesnt understeer, just lovely lift off oversteer, its ride is a little on the rough side on… Read Full Review

“DONT GET ONE PLEASE...”

Written on: 29/07/2011 by vince32 (1 review written)

ok the first thing i want to say is how bad this car IS, yea its roomy like a FIESTA, and PRACTICAL, but its doesent feel like 150BHP,ANY clio CUP,325I,GOLF GTI, even a saxo vtr will go past YOU,SO dont get it for SPEED, dont even get it for the traffic light as no limited slip DIFF, dont get it to look good as its a fiesta with a BADGE, and dont get it to replace a juicy fast CAR, you will be DISAPOINTED, i have owned an rs turbo and other good classics and in my opinion they are real CARS… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/08/2011

That is complete rubbish! my mate has a 1.8t gti and he cudnt come close to me. i had a vxr astra before running 300bhp and im still not dissapointed with the st. As for fuel, ive filled it up for 50 quid and ive done 320 miles so far and still showing 85 miles left in tank.

Gareth89St's Response to vince32's Review

Written on: 26/01/2013

Ive owned my ST for 2 years and still cant wait to put my foot down every time i jump inside, i dont think you have owned one. Just critisizing the car for no particular reason. Even though im savin up for a Focus ST or Civic Type R. My fezST will be saddly missed. P.s. would highly recommend the pumaspeed160 upgrade :)

Stevenedwards's reply to Gareth89St's Comment

Written on: 25/04/2013

Can i just say, i take on board everyones point of view, however i'm about to buy my 3rd Fiesta ST, I agree they are a little underpowered but i think thats a small price to pay for what i think are great looks, fantastic brakes and a really well balanced chassis, Ive had an Evo and currently own a Focus ST225, but they are different cars and there is no point comparing a fiesta to them, as for the small hatch market, its well priced, well equiped and safe, as i was involved in a heavy smash in my last and was unscathed, brilliant car and i support fords efforts all the way and so im buying a another for my wife

Written on: 30/05/2012

What a moronic 'review' full of inaccurate information. Perhaps your should spend more time conducting accurate research on the subject you are talking about and less time making silly comments about 'spotty sad university students'.

Written on: 12/11/2011

Why are you so angry at everything and everyone? You're the one acting like a 'spotty teenager'

Vince32's Response to vince32's Review

Written on: 05/09/2011

50 quid and you still got petrol? you must drive it like a little girl then thats why you cant tell the difference between 300bhp and 150bhp or i just smell somthing really bad coming from you, spotty boy, and as for the other idiot, tell me is a civic type s a 2.0? NO so you cant compare it im comparing to all the other HOT HATCHIS what you will meet on the road, unless you dont drive it and you keep it in your garage as you spend most of your time at university studying how to argue back to people who are RIGHT haha idiot.

Written on: 01/09/2011

You clearly know nothing about cars stats, you compare it to a clio cup that 20 more bhp and is lighter, a golf gti has 30 more bhp and a 325 bmw has 45 more bhp. also I owned the bmw and I could barely touch 28 mpg and the fiesta almost touches 48mpg the clio does 43 mpg at best. You might as well compare this cars performance to a ferrari enzo, the cars to really compare this with are citroen c2 vts, honda civic type s (not r) try looking at stats before buying a car then you wont be dissapointed silly man. fifth rated this car hot hatch of the year when it was released as the handle was brilliant.

“Fun little city car”

Written on: 22/07/2011 by tascom98103 (4 reviews written)

Good little runabout, wish it was a little better on petrol. Handles great, interior not the nicest. Good reliability, better than my old Golf by far. Next go round I will probably consider another Ford… Read Full Review

“Ford Fiesta ST - performance blue - 08reg. ”

Written on: 23/04/2011

Ford Fiesta ST - performance blue - 08reg.

I bought this car brand new as a pre reg for £10,200, (had 6 miles on the clock) which I thought was good. I have to say for the first 15,000 miles the car is definitely still improving performance wise. This engine takes a lot of miles to run in. IE it feels tight chested to start with.

at about 21,000 miles I have put a mountune CAIS on the car and I have to say this £200 was well spent. It's taken a second off the 0-60 time (did 6.95 at ford… Read Full Review

“Had My ST for 6 months now and do not in any way...”

Written on: 24/03/2011

Had My ST for 6 months now and do not in any way regret getting it.
MPG is sound for my style of drive at 28.9mpg. 0-60 is way quicker that Ford spec sheets will state, as is the top speed, they claim top speed of 129mph, sorry ford but you undersold the car on this one, it's much faster.

Handling is great and sticks to the roads withouth a second thought about it. Acceleration is awesome, left my step dads Boxter S at the lights.

I have the side stripes and just getting the OTT stripes next… Read Full Review

“Iv got a 56 plate perforance blue fiesta St it fill...”

Written on: 19/03/2011

Iv got a 56 plate perforance blue fiesta St it fill soild as so did my fiesta zetec but the handling is better it is quick if u get the pull off right the only thing that I don't like is motorway driving it revs to much but u can sit at 70 nicely or rev it up and hit 130. But it is a car that will last u and I'd worth every penny I love it… Read Full Review

“Good solid little car with good stats. Let me just...”

Written on: 11/01/2011 by chazclark (10 reviews written)

Good solid little car with good stats. Let me just start by shooting down the people who claim that this car is a ferrari in disguise by saying that the other cars that are similar in stats and cheaper which is the mg zr 160 and clio sport, are indeed faster top end and quicker. That being said neither as solid built and are as reliable. Id say that this car is for the boy racer that has a sensible head on there shoulders and dosent like to burn money in the persuit of fun… Read Full Review

“To cut straight to the point I do really love this car...”

Written on: 22/06/2010

To cut straight to the point I do really love this car and have owned one for 2 years driving to and from work

HOWEVER

To get the best driving experience from this car ( good ride, good mpg , economy on tyres etc ) then you have to drive it like a normal fiesta so your better off just buying a normal fiesta 1.4

This car hates going above 70mph because the revs just go to high and the travel noise is too much especially when you have people in the car with you. Performance is good but you… Read Full Review

“This was a car i had wanted to own since i first saw...”

Written on: 26/05/2010

This was a car i had wanted to own since i first saw it back in 2004 at the motorshow at the NEC. I loved it. I have a plain Peformance Blue ST and i can honestly say that it is the best car i have ever owned.

The ST has a 0 - 60 time of 7.9 and i can honestly say its quicker. It feels so alive even though the engine does need working hard. The chassis is very responsive and does not feel uneasy at anytime.

The only critism i have is witht eh heater matrix. Its had 2 and both times coolant… Read Full Review

“iv had my st mow for 8 months it's the proper job,...”

Written on: 15/12/2009

iv had my st mow for 8 months it's the proper job, mine is plain black with just the badge on the boot, i prefere people not to know its a st till i flex my right toe and take off, i love the perfomance of this car because is N/A and no turbo lag any gear any rpm put ur toe down and you your dog and your shoping are a spec in the distance, the only complaint i have is that on the motorway it revvs to much for my likeing, at 70 mph it's reving at 3,500 rpm, i think it would benifit from a 6th… Read Full Review

“Well well, i bought my ST about 18 months ago. ...”

Written on: 28/06/2009

Well well, i bought my ST about 18 months ago. Remember when you first pass your driving test and everyday for a week feels like christmas morning and you almost feel like a small child everytime you get in it... Thats it! everyday you get that feeling.
A brilliant car, lots of fun and a great talking point. My only regret about buying this car is the job that i do requires me to use my own vehicle, and this car is not meant for that. Its a play time car not a work car!… Read Full Review

“Fantastic little car, I've had mine for 7 months now...”

Written on: 26/06/2008 by dazapatt (1 review written)

Fantastic little car, I've had mine for 7 months now and I love it, always look forward to driving it. I always get looks wherever I drive it but they dont see me for long because it is rapid! I would recommend this car to anyone, if you are looking at the cooper s or the Clio cup, I would seriously take one these out for a test drive, you will be gobsmacked!… Read Full Review

“I love my Ford Fiesta ....love waiting at the lights...”

Written on: 27/05/2008 by cazzywazzywoowoo (1 review written)

I love my Ford Fiesta ....love waiting at the lights and a boy racer pulls up beside, bless....I beat them every time, they hate been beat by a girl...my new saying.. "AVE IT"… Read Full Review

“I have a black Ford Fiesta ST and I am so inlove with...”

Written on: 07/05/2008 by Minetteo (1 review written)

I have a black Ford Fiesta ST and I am so inlove with my Car!
It is so a Sexy car to Drive! I Love the speed, The looks, the Recaro seats.....Every time I turn that key I just want to hit the Long road! I just cant get enough of my car!… Read Full Review

“A lovely car which feels bigger on the inside than it...”

Written on: 30/10/2007 by simon john (1 review written)

A lovely car which feels bigger on the inside than it looks i am spoilt every morning I turn the key. It has a computer which tells me all I need. Lovely half leather recaros and in my opinion and being six foot three has a driving position better than many sports coupes three times the price - well done Ford!… Read Full Review

“Depreciation is quite bad on Ford Fiestas, as Fords...”

Written on: 18/09/2007 by andy rom (1 review written)

Depreciation is quite bad on Ford Fiestas, as Fords offered me £7100 for mine recently for part ex.
If you need to change headlight bulbs you have to take headlights out.
If you get a squeak on rear drivers side it tends to be rubber holding handbrake cable I used plumbers silicone grease, sorted… Read Full Review

“Having now owned the vehicle for two months I feel I...”

Written on: 12/01/2007 by Lee2008 (27 reviews written)

Having now owned the vehicle for two months I feel I can now write an honest review of the car, from a unbiased point of view.
The Fiesta ST has an RRP of £13995, although I only paid £11595 for mine and it is brand new. I waited until after the rush, when the new registration plate (56) came out in August, and made my purchase in November, saving almost £2500 off RRP, which has to be a bonus.
The Fiesta ST has sporty details which distinguish it from lesser Fiesta's. They have 17inch eleven… Read Full Review

“What can I say? The Ford Fiesta ST 2.0 is a fantastic...”

Written on: 31/03/2006 by thom290783 (1 review written)

What can I say? The Ford Fiesta ST 2.0 is a fantastic little beast of a car! Firstly, to look at it; it strikes the perfect balance - it's saying "I know I'm sporty but I'm not straight off the cover of max power", which is good because it doesn't give much away, which is great at the lights, as you can best most things in it. Then there's the performance - a 2 litre four in a car this size, and when its in a car with great dynamics to start with your onto a winner. Connected to a slick… Read Full Review