Fiat Panda 4x4 Reviews

Media Gallery for Fiat Panda 4x4

Fiat Panda 4x4
Fiat Panda 4x4

“Twinair 4x4 2013”

Written on: 25/08/2014 by plonkers (7 reviews written)

When i collected my new car and drove home i was not happy with the mpg which Fiat quote 59mpg mine did 38mpg after a few thousand miles it improved to the mid 40's ,Now after 18 months and due for its first service at 18000 miles i'm getting 50 and am expecting it to improve even more after the service,The twinair is totally different to previous Panda's the suspension is a lot softer yet soaks up the bumps there is body roll on corners but you get used to that ,The motor though only being 2… Read Full Review

“Fiat Panda 4x4 1.4 Diesel(2013)”

Written on: 04/05/2014 by Duke_Nukem (12 reviews written)

I wanted a small 4x4 and there are not many on the market. I live in the hills of South Wales where I'd be cut off in heavy snow without a 4x4, but with this last mild winter (2013-4) there has been no chance to test this aspect yet. Anyway, it is pleasant to drive although a bit harsh under acceleration (expect with a diesel), seems well made, and practical for a small car. I am not interested in high performance. Some minor gripes are the excessive amount of "nagging" from a bleeper and… Read Full Review

“Amazing little car, i was going to buy a new panda as...”

Written on: 18/06/2010 by plonkers (7 reviews written)

Amazing little car, i was going to buy a new panda as they were on offer @£6k
then i found a 57 reg 4x4 with only 8k miles from new for sale @£5200 so i pulled the blokes arm off as their £11k new ,i find it a little bumpy /bouncy compared to the wife`s passat though after driving it for 1000 mls you get used to it ,keeping your speed down to 60mph i get 42-46mpg which is very good with 38mpg in town ,its easy to park as its so small it`ll take 4 adults the boot in a tad small ,i personally… Read Full Review

“I bought my 4 X 4 because while I was looking at the...”

Written on: 27/09/2009

I bought my 4 X 4 because while I was looking at the road version of the Panda I noticed an advert for demo model 4 X 4's at a good price. I test drove the sassy little 4 X 4 panda and fell in love with it. I own the trekking version of the car which is a more basic version then the Climbing but I am completely in love with it.

I work in film and media, I live in Johannesburg South Africa, occasionally for shoots or scouting i venture off road into the veld. This dinky but astonishing car… Read Full Review

“A wonderful city car. Very easy to park. High driving...”

Written on: 23/10/2008 by LOOKER (1 review written)

A wonderful city car. Very easy to park. High driving position. Goes anywhere, country, Dartmoor, without fear of getting stuck, easy for towing a boat. Very capable. A car thats put fun back into motoring.
The new panda cross even better… Read Full Review

“Brilliant little car that I've been after for ages...”

Written on: 07/08/2008 by Ciderboy (1 review written)

Brilliant little car that I've been after for ages (pity I didn't have one in Australia - loads of places for it to explore in New South Wales).
I needed a car that was cheap, reliable, fun to drive and could clamber up muddy farm tracks.
It also has to be able to park in tight spaces in Bristol city centre and commute across town, whilst also taking 4 six foot adults to the pub.
It does all of these things with ease.
I can carry full mounteering kit in my car and still have enough space for a… Read Full Review

Ciderboy's Response to Ciderboy's Review

Written on: 30/04/2009

Ciderboy's comment regarding snow.
<br/>
<br/>The heavy snow earlier this year was no excuse for me missing work as Panda just kept going where "normal" cars failed.
<br/>She tackled snow of about 6 inches depth, some good sized hills and country lanes. I found her limit - snow of 1 foot depth (should have fitted snow chains?) and losing momentum on a tight, icey junction stopped her.
<br/>I increased my driving as it was fun climbing slopes where others had given up! After nearly 2 years of owning, my Panda 4x4 still keeps me smiling!

“The Fiat Panda 4x4 is a good little car and will...”

Written on: 18/01/2006 by The Daddy (70 reviews written)

The Fiat Panda 4x4 is a good little car and will surprise a few people. The detractors will be literally queueing up to knock the Panda 4x4, but I think anyone who writes of this fiesty Fiat is in danger of ending up with egg on their face. For a cheap 1.2 litre 4x4 the Panda performs well above and beyond the call of duty. I've taken the Panda off road and it is very capable on muddy terrain, the clever thing about this car is that it is a front wheel drive jeep, but when your on slippery… Read Full Review