Konica Minolta Dynax 5D Reviews

Konica Minolta Dynax 5D - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Konica Minolta Dynax 5D

Konica Minolta Dynax 5D
Konica Minolta Dynax 5D

“I bought this camera as an upgrade from my film Dynax...”

Written on: 31/08/2007 by BeckyA (1 review written)

I bought this camera as an upgrade from my film Dynax when I was preparing to go full time pro - and I was stunned to find that for portrait work, the quality is unbelievable when you use a film camera prime lens. The results look like they were shot on at least a 10MP camera. I would have no problems recommending this camera to anyone looking for a way of moving up to digital and keeping their lenses. Just budget for a Sony flashgun or use x-sync for the flash work.

I wish I'd been able to… Read Full Review

“I used a Nikon 5700 before I bought the Konica Minolta...”

Written on: 19/01/2006 by yoshitoyota (1 review written)

I used a Nikon 5700 before I bought the Konica Minolta Dynax 5D digital camera, and the difference is amazing! The Nikon is a good camera, but this is a superb camera in comparison. The Nikon D50 would seem an obvious replacement, but the Dynax 5D was better value, and also scores points by having the built-in anti-shake facility. I looked at the Canon also, but the body is smaller than the Dynax and the Nikon, and with large hands like mine, it's uncomfortable to use, and I got cramp in my… Read Full Review

Oniko's Response to yoshitoyota's Review

Written on: 18/07/2007

Hi, I agree
<br/>
<br/>To be able to use the 3200ISO option with the anti-shake function makes it a breeze to obtain very good low light photos of weddings and other functions.
<br/>
<br/>This is the camera that the Sony a100 is based on.

“The Konica Minolta Dynax 5D is an excellent digital...”

Written on: 14/01/2006 by cardriver (3 reviews written)

The Konica Minolta Dynax 5D is an excellent digital SLR camera, which I bought after testing it with the Canon 350D and Nikon D50. The Canon is more expensive and you have to buy more expensive lenses to incorporate anti shake. The Nikon was more expensive and did not have anti shake… Read Full Review

Oniko's Response to cardriver's Review

Written on: 18/07/2007

Also it feels better built and the Minolta fitting lenses are cheaper and just as good as the Canon and Nikon.