Noodle & Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo Reviews

Noodle and Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Noodle and Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo

Noodle and Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo

“I love Noodle and Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo and my...”

Written on: 15/08/2008

I love Noodle and Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo and my daughter loves it!! A gentle cleanser with a beautiful scent… Read Full Review

Noodle and Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo

“I was introduced to Noodle & Boo products by a friend....”

Written on: 10/02/2006 by nanh (1 review written)

I was introduced to Noodle & Boo products by a friend. I have three young girls and loved the products immediately. I loved the fact that there was such a complete line of products available, all designed to work together to take care of my girls delicate skin & hair. The products come in really cute boxes and I have given them to several new moms as shower gifts… Read Full Review

Noodle and Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo

“A friend recommended Noodle & Boo products to me a few...”

Written on: 14/01/2006 by belle02 (1 review written)

A friend recommended Noodle & Boo products to me a few months back because my baby has very sensitive skin.
The extra gentle formula of the shampoo is absolutely wonderful! my baby's hair looks, feels and smells great now.
Highly recommended!!!… Read Full Review

Lany Dallas's Response to belle02's Review

Written on: 09/02/2006

You are so right! I found this product at Spring Flowers in New York a couple months ago. It is definitely the best baby shampoo on the market!