Audi Q7 4.2 V8 Reviews

Audi Q7 4.2 V8 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Audi Q7 4.2 V8

Audi Q7 4.2 V8
Audi Q7 4.2 V8

“The Audi Q7 4.2 V8 is safe, fast, comfortable,...”

Written on: 18/08/2008

The Audi Q7 4.2 V8 is safe, fast, comfortable, luxurious, easy to drive and everything is within reach. Highly recommended… Read Full Review

“Driven Disco's and was going to purchase another when...”

Written on: 17/04/2008 by Simon A20 (1 review written)

Driven Disco's and was going to purchase another when I happened on a Q7.
The day after purchase (I got a 3ltr diesel) I set off to drive on holiday to South West France. With wife, daughters number 4, 5 and 6 (ages 13,14,16), 1 ton twin axeled trailer we set off on the 916 mile journey. Completed in style, luxury, comfort (we stopped for a rest and I slept in the back (I'm 6'4")) and acheived a 26.5 miles per gallon return. I honestly felt refreshed, relaxed and at ease - so much that I could… Read Full Review