Orange SPV C600 Reviews

• Style

Orange SPV C600 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Orange SPV C600

Orange SPV C600

“My friend had the SPV C500 mobile phone, and has since...”

Written on: 13/01/2006 by haddock26 (20 reviews written)

My friend had the SPV C500 mobile phone, and has since moved to the bigger SPV's. His girlfriend has the C550, and he suggested I went to the C600. I wasn't sure at first, but then I looked at all the web pages about it - reading its spec's and reviews. I then really wanted one; especially as I was due my upgrade, but I had to wait 3 weeks as it was late coming out. Orange rang me as soon as they had some in.

The phone is made by HTC which has many names (Qtek, iMate, T-Mobile, O2, Orange)… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/01/2006

I'm still loving it! I'm gonna treat myself to some phone accessories now. And maybe SatNav!

Written on: 31/05/2007

Sorry for the late reply, I hope you have sorted it.
<br/>
<br/>because HTC (the people who make the Orange SPV handsets) aren't as common as a Nokia, they don't require a "quick fix" that their technicians can do. so with any network, they tell you to contact HTC yourself. however, then I had a HTC handset from Vodafone (VPA range) (with my orange sim in) they chased up HTC for me, but they didn't do this straight away.
<br/>
<br/>keep trying!

Duncandouglasbladen's Response to haddock26's Review

Written on: 12/01/2007

I agree. The Orange SPV C600 is a nice mobile phone. I have had the C500. I liked the navigation bar on the 500 better than the joystick on the 600. I've had a problem [it's only now 9 months old] with the phone turning itself onto flight mode. I have to turn the phone off to get it to function correctly. I've been with Orange for 5 years plus. They don't want to know about the fault because the handset is over 6 months old!? (sale of goods act, as amended 2002). They say I have to contact HTC. Why? I bought it from Orange! Try contacting HTC! It's easier to contact the Pope! I thought the sale of goods act said that the guarantee of any product sold is with the seller (Orange). For this reason, I'm changing mobile phone company at the end of the contract. Orange are definitely not the cheapest for tariffs.
<br>
<br>Summary - excellent phone - shame about the lack of customer service.

Written on: 26/03/2006

Oh and I've used msn msger, coz iv got a Try Orange World bundle, its better than i thought it would be!

Written on: 26/03/2006

Got a holder and a bluetooth headset now.
Got sounds and song on, good clear quality, can go quite loud. Better than i thought from a phone.

Written on: 09/02/2006

Got Sat Nav! Works a treat! Need to go and buy a car phone holder now.