Suzuki Baleno 1.6 Estate 1.6 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Suzuki Baleno 1.6 Estate 1.6 - Ask a question now

“Suzuki Baleno is a great car for the family. Loads of...”

Written on: 05/02/2010

Suzuki Baleno is a great car for the family. Loads of room for kids stuff, family outings a doddle. It has never let us down, and is still quite fuel efficient.
A bit tight for three large people to sit in the back, but teenagers no problem. Easy to drive, steering great, brakes a dream (having had a VW Polo).
A real shame they no longer make them… Read Full Review

“after selling my audi a4 and buying a susuki baleno...”

Written on: 03/05/2009 by welshbay (1 review written)

after selling my audi a4 and buying a susuki baleno estate i thought it was right of meto write this review, i would class this car as a spacious work horse and i am very confident it would not let me down, they are very cheap but you get what you pay for . overall for a 1998 r reg with 12mths mot and 5 mths tax 590 quid was all i paid and for that money i cant grumble… Read Full Review

“Ever since the day I bought my first car which was a...”

Written on: 11/01/2006 by erika26 (11 reviews written)

Ever since the day I bought my first car which was a Fiat 126 I have been a fan of smaller cars. The largest and fastest car I've owned was an XR2 which someone theived after just a couple of weeks so ever since that day I've stuck with the small and slower kind. My last car was a little blue Citroen AX which was nothing special but I loved that car and I had no intention (or the money) to replace it but due to an unfortunate event we inherited a Suzuki Baleno 1.6 Estate and my little blue… Read Full Review