Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor Reviews

Media Gallery for Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

“If you enjoy the All-American Rejects, The Killers,...”

Written on: 19/08/2006 by piexwrit (1 review written)

If you enjoy the All-American Rejects, The Killers, and other pop-punk sounds like Big City Rock (with its electro-pop and synthesizer twists) I have no doubt that you will enjoy this single immensely… Read Full Review

Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

“I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor by the Arctic...”

Written on: 23/02/2006 by LoveBite (2 reviews written)

I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor by the Arctic Monkeys is definitely one of the hit records of 2006 already. It didn't take me long to add this to my collection after I heard it on a night out. You can't switch the radio on without hearing it at the moment which is obviously a good thing. I've got the CD and the ringtone, and I am planning on buying the album. The Arctic Monkeys are one catchy band!… Read Full Review