Skoda Fabia 1.2 12v Classic Reviews

• Reliability

Skoda Fabia 1.2 12v Classic - Ask a question now

“skoda fabia break”

Written on: 21/11/2012

tenho uma skoda fabia 1.2 12v carrinha versão ambiente além de bonita anda bem para a cilindrada em questão 65cv ano 2005,acho-a muito confurtável o senão delaé ser um pouco gastadora pra a potência em quetão.apesar ter computador de bordo e cruise control para verificar médias.mesmo assim gosto muito dela… Read Full Review

“The Skoda Fabia 1.2 12v Classicis a brilliant drive,...”

Written on: 28/01/2009 by stuarty5000 (1 review written)

The Skoda Fabia 1.2 12v Classicis a brilliant drive, comfortable, very smooth drive. Has a very plain dash with not many mod con's but is nice looking ,good drive, all round good for family life… Read Full Review

“Handles well, engline and componets are volkswagen,...”

Written on: 23/08/2008 by hodgey1975 (1 review written)

Handles well, engline and componets are volkswagen, nice interier, loads of electrical goodies, nce design. Very good car, handles very well, a pleasure to drive, good air con, a lot of room for a small estate, plus a good stereo!… Read Full Review

“After having classic cars for many years, I retired...”

Written on: 01/02/2007 by dtbanks (6 reviews written)

After having classic cars for many years, I retired and wanted a good reliable and affordable car.
When visiting friends in Czechia I covered large mileages in a Skoda, so when looking for the above, I thought I would give them a try. My local Skoda dealer could not have been more helpful, and I was given a test drive. There was no contest! I bought a new Skoda Fabia 1.2 12v Classic on the spot and it has given me trouble free running since then.
An added bonus was that when someone shunted… Read Full Review

“I'm really liking the Skoda Fabia after two months...”

Written on: 11/01/2006 by mortonfirst (1 review written)

I'm really liking the Skoda Fabia after two months from new and 1500 miles. It's a roomy cabin and the boot is only a little smaller than the old Felicia we had for six years. Unlike the Felicia it's very comfortable and smooth on the road: it feels like a bigger car. With ABS standard on even the basic model it's very good value and the design's been around a few years so all the bugs have been sorted.

Our only moan is the fuel consumption which is a bit disappointing given the claimed… Read Full Review

Rachiepoo88's Response to mortonfirst's Review

Written on: 11/06/2008

I love my Skoda 1.2 Classic Fabia! I only bought it a month ago and its 53 reg (4 and a half years old) and its practically brand new! And bought it from the skoda dealership that it was originally bought rom 4 and a half years ago. The owner before had no bother with the car and traded it in for the newer model. I know people have stupid Skoda jokes but to be honest I think there better than Polos and Golfs, my car seems to be a much smoother ride. My car doesn't go very fast on motorways etc but its only a 1.2. I think my little fabia is the best.