Medion GoPal PNA220 Reviews

Medion GoPal PNA220 - Ask a question now

Medion GoPal PNA220

“Medion PNA 220 Sat Nav is great if a little slow at...”

Written on: 03/04/2006 by inashuk (1 review written)

Medion PNA 220 Sat Nav is great if a little slow at drawing the maps in navigation mode. My unit is running Navigator 5.0 software which is good but will not allow you use the POI-Warner software to include your own POIs. I paid less than £200 for this unit and at that price it's a bargain… Read Full Review

Medion GoPal PNA220

“Overall there is nothing to slate about the Medion PNA...”

Written on: 11/01/2006 by froggy17 (3 reviews written)

Overall there is nothing to slate about the Medion PNA 220 it has never let me down! It gets me were I want everytime and shows a lot of extras like garages and petrol stations. The price was amazing and at £220 nobody can complain I also love the touchscreen with the pocker when I eventually found it ha ha great satellite navigation system all around!!!… Read Full Review