MobiBLU DAH 1500i Cube Reviews

• Battery Life

MobiBLU DAH 1500i Cube - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MobiBLU DAH 1500i Cube

MobiBLU DAH 1500i Cube

“I received my Cube for christmas a year ago and I...”

Written on: 04/01/2007 by esis (1 review written)

I received my Cube for christmas a year ago and I loved it. Although, I never quite could figure out how to set the radio. I loved just hanging it off my neck and not worrying about it (although the headphones often got tangled in my backpack/purse I used that time to wait for it to turn on). The only thing is that, it was my own doing, mine is not essentially frozen. I can't get it to work, what happened is after you charge it or add songs through your computer you have to click a small… Read Full Review

MobiBLU DAH 1500i Cube

“I finally got a MobiBLU DAH 1500i Cube MP3 player, and...”

Written on: 06/01/2006 by ForIAmBill (6 reviews written)

I finally got a MobiBLU DAH 1500i Cube MP3 player, and I am thrilled with it. This little powerhouse has a host of features that make it appealing, from the size - about an inch cubed - to the all-in-one interface, through to the the headphone jack. Topping it all off, the headphones act as: headphones, antenna for the radio and necklace to hold the whole thing on your neck. It sounds a little cheesy, but it's small enough to tuck under your shirt. The one I have holds 1GB, and that's more… Read Full Review