Daewoo DF4100P Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Daewoo DF4100P - Ask a question now

Daewoo DF4100P

“Transferring of VHS to DVD is a great option with the...”

Written on: 29/07/2006 by starbuck (1 review written)

Transferring of VHS to DVD is a great option with the Daewoo DF4100P DVD recorder, especially if you have some old home videos. Sadly, I find that when I record from VHS, or from TV to disc, after about 40 minutes the playback on the DVD disc starts to go a bit awry. The picture turns pixelated and keeps pausing. I think there is a flaw in the real-time recording unit (from one to the other). Then again, I may have got a bogey, so I must check it out. Also, every now and again I have to re-tune… Read Full Review

Daewoo DF4100P

“I bought my Daewoo DF4100P DVD recorder a couple of...”

Written on: 05/01/2006 by tcsr205 (21 reviews written)

I bought my Daewoo DF4100P DVD recorder a couple of months ago, and I have been extremely pleased with everything about it. I'd heard that DVD recorders are very tricky to use, but this one is a doddle. The menu system is very intuitive with the exception, that annoyingly, pressing up and down on a menu will change the selected option rather than move up or down to the next. You have to press left or right to move up or down!!!??? I still make the odd mistake by doing that. Other than that… Read Full Review

Evan02's Response to tcsr205's Review

Written on: 14/11/2008

I have lost the instructions and can't transfer video to dvd. Can you please comment me step by step on how you do it.