JICA Lash Extention Treatment Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

JICA Lash Extention Treatment - Ask a question now

JICA Lash Extention Treatment

“The fact that it's made of totally natural products is...”

Written on: 28/11/2008 by punkrachel (1 review written)

The fact that it's made of totally natural products is really good to start with, but i was very very pleased with the result, so much so i have ordered another bottle straight away. I love to have very dark eyes and often wear false eyelashes that can irritae the eye. A few of the fibers fell in my eye when i was applying it but any irritation soon went after a few minets. The results were far, far better than i thought they would be...it was so dramatic the first person who saw me wearing it… Read Full Review

JICA Lash Extention Treatment

“I love Jica lash extension. I was recommended to use...”

Written on: 04/11/2008 by loobyloobyloo (3 reviews written)

I love Jica lash extension. I was recommended to use it by a friend and think it is so easy to use. Makes my lashes so long and thick. I used to use falsh lashes but i always found them awkward to apply and i would always lose some of my real lashes when i took them off. The lash extension is perfect as it comes off with my normal eye make up remover (baby oil). Well worth £10 and last for ages too… Read Full Review

JICA Lash Extention Treatment

“Advice when putting the JICA Lash Extension Treatment...”

Written on: 27/02/2008 by DEBBIE PICKEN (1 review written)

Advice when putting the JICA Lash Extension Treatment on... Place mirror on the table and look down when applying the fibres, so that none go on to the skin. If you do get any on the skin, simply brush them off with a make-up brush… Read Full Review

JICA Lash Extention Treatment

“You have to practise a few times with JICA Lash...”

Written on: 13/06/2006 by kazzyp (1 review written)

You have to practise a few times with JICA Lash Extension before getting the effect you want.
The filaments can fall into your eyes when you first start using it and you're still perfecting your technique, but they do dissolve. I wouldn't say they irritate much, and I'm a contact lens wearer… Read Full Review

JICA Lash Extention Treatment

“I put JICA Lash Extention Treatment too near the base...”

Written on: 05/02/2006 by trish the dish (1 review written)

I put JICA Lash Extention Treatment too near the base of my lashes the first time and although my lashes looked fantastic it WAS irritating. Since then I apply it to the middle & ends of my lashes and can honestly say I am delighted. My lashes have never looked so glamorous and thick. It is better than false lashes and certainly better than the 2-part white/ black mascaras out now.GREAT!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
JICA Lash Extention Treatment

“I thought I'd try JICA Lash Extention Treatment as...”

Written on: 04/01/2006 by corinnemoscrop (7 reviews written)

I thought I'd try JICA Lash Extention Treatment as it's supposed to be the same principle as the popular white basecoats, only in black so doesn't show up if you don't completely cover with mascara.

On application the tiny filaments which comprise the product fall into eyes and can be irritating.

Filaments also fall onto skin under eyes and ruin makeup and irritate skin.

When trying to add top coat of mascara to make filaments stick, the ones on the lashes just come off on the mascara wand!… Read Full Review

279982_Glamourgirl's Response to corinnemoscrop's Review

Written on: 27/02/2007

I use the JICA Lash Extention Treatment, and I have had no problems at all!
<br/>
<br/>The correct way to use it is ... Apply your mascara to both the top and bottom lashes. Apply the JICA lash fibres to the wet mascara, and then re-apply your mascara to seal. A good tip is to place a mirror o a table and apply the fibres looking down, so no excess goes onto your skin. If any fibres do go on to your skin, simply brush off with a make-up brush. This is done easily, as the fibres are not wet! If you accidentally get any fibres into your eye, this will not sting or irritate, as the product is completely natural.