Rosemary Conley's GI Jeans Diet Reviews

Rosemary Conley's GI Jeans Diet - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rosemary Conley's GI Jeans Diet

Rosemary Conley's GI Jeans Diet

“This diet is amazing and has completely transformed...”

Written on: 24/11/2007 by sarah1602 (1 review written)

This diet is amazing and has completely transformed mine and my partners body. We started the diet 10 weeks ago and so far my partner has lost 31 pounds and I have lost 18 inches from my body. I am wearing clothes I have not fitted into in years. Rosemary is a diet Fairy… Read Full Review

Rosemary Conley's GI Jeans Diet

“Rosemary Conley's GI Jeans Diet is a good, interesting...”

Written on: 15/06/2007 by s0ph1e (3 reviews written)

Rosemary Conley's GI Jeans Diet is a good, interesting read, lots of recipes. Helps you understand GI and low fat pretty well. Tasty recipes as per Rosemary's usual standard. Dieter testimonials interesting… Read Full Review