Creditplus Reviews - www.creditplus.co.uk

• Customer service

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

“Excellent service, vehicle and experience ”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by Way2Dru (1 review written)

Really impressed. I was assisted through pinpointing the car I wanted, then given options / vehicle choices. Slightly apprehensive about buying a car before seeing it, but I was not disappointed with the outstanding quality of the vehicle provided. Very happy with the car, more importantly so is my better half. Great work - Thanks to all involved!… Read Full Review

“Great Service!”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by Aubriep365 (1 review written)

The application process was a good experience, all my questions were answered so I felt comfortable making a decision… Read Full Review

“Lloyd was amazing ”

Written on: 30/08/2014 by shortfuse27 (2 reviews written)

The whole process was fairly smooth sailing Lloyd was very helpful and the overall experience was great, would definitely reccomend to a friend. Looking forward to getting my new car… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to shortfuse27's Review

Written on: 01/09/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a great review! It's greatly appreciated by the whole team here at Creditplus, and your kind words have been passed on to your advisor.

Did you know we offer a Refer a Friend scheme? If you recommend a friend to us and they go on to complete a finance deal through us, you will get £50 worth of high-street vouchers! We also have regular competitions and news on our social channels so please don't hesitate to check us out of Facebook, Twitter and Google+!

Once you've received your new car, be sure to send us a photo! We'd love to know how you're getting on in the new motor.

“My creditplus experience”

Written on: 29/08/2014

Creditplus have just helped me secure finance on my car. The staff member who was assigned to me was helpful and even though sometimes very busy would contact me as soon as he could. I would recommend Creditplus highly… Read Full Review

“You just dont see service as good as this these days!”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by makum101 (1 review written)

Turned down by dealer finance I found CreditPlus on the web. What can I say! Superb service from start to finish. You get the same contact person all the way through the process. I cant thank them enough. He was professional and respectful at all times. He always answered my emails and phone calls. I immediately felt I could trust him (unlike the dealers). Once the finance offer was in he contacted the dealers where I had found a car and arranged for the funds to be sent. When the dealers… Read Full Review

Creditplus's Response to makum101's Review

Written on: 27/08/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your experience with Creditplus. We work extremely hard to provide a level of service that our customers will be happy with, so it’s great to hear that all of our hard work is playing off and that you walked away with fond memories of Creditplus.

Car finance can be a very daunting and stressful subject for most people so I am pleased to read that you could immediately trust your customer advisor.

On behalf of the team here at Creditplus we hope that you enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to assisting you again in the near future.

“George's Review ”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Keshawn323 (1 review written)

Just wanted to leave a review to let you guys know how brilliant he has been. An absolute aset to credit plus. Easy to talk to, friendly, I felt I could call at any time to ask a question. Excellent customer services. If there was an award for doing a good job. I would defiantly give it to him. There was nothing that i didnt like about the process, Ed made it as fast and effective as possible coming up with great results, which is what i wanted. massive thanks to him and the rest of the credit… Read Full Review

Creditplus's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your experience with Creditplus.

I am pleased to hear that your customer advisor did all he could to make the process of applying for car finance as simply and hassle free as possible.

We work extremely hard to provide a high level of service that we feel our customers would be happy with, so it’s great to hear of individual circumstances such as yours of when we have done just this.

We hope that you enjoy your new car and look forward to helping you again in the near future.

Louise, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Quick, Easy and Excellent ”

Written on: 24/08/2014 by maggersmaguire (1 review written)

I came across Credit Plus after being referred to them by an online leasing broker. Within 10 minutes I had received a phone call from them regarding the options of the cars I was after. I was on holiday and phoned back in a couple of days where I spoke to an advisor. He sent off the information to the finance company and didn't hassle me (I explained that it was my son's birthday over the weekend and that we were busy so he didn't phone - very refreshing compared to some companies who badger… Read Full Review

Creditplus's Response to maggersmaguire's Review

Written on: 26/08/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your experience with Creditplus.

I am pleased to read that you had a pleasant experience with Creditplus and that you wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending us to anyone.

We understand that purchasing a car can be a very stressful experience, that’s why we work hard to try and take the stress and hassle out of the process by providing an unforgettable service that exceeds expectations.

We hope that when you take delivery of your new vehicle you are just as happy and look forward to assisting you again in the near future.

On behalf of the team here at Creditplus I would just like to thank you for choosing Creditplus as your preferred car finance provider.

“Fantastic Customer Service”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Clarex2 (1 review written)

I can't thank mark collins enough with the help of buying my new car. Very patient and understanding!! Fantastic customer service that kept me well informed with the progess. Would highly recommend to anyone needing help buying a car… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Clarex2's Review

Hi,

Thanks for your great review! Your kind words have been passed onto your customer advisor, and they’re greatly appreciated by the whole team here at Creditplus. Every day we work towards our aims of providing quick and helpful service, and it would appear that we’ve done just that in your case!

If you ever feel like you’d like to recommend friends to our service, don’t forget to take a look at your customer area where you can see our Refer a Friend scheme - you can receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers for every friend who completes a finance deal with us!

Wishing you all the best with your new car,

“Great personal service”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Holbrooktp164 (1 review written)

I want to say thanks to all the staff at creditplus. What an easy and pleasurable company to deal with. My adviser kept me informed throughout the entire process from start to finish, and was always friendly and polite. The whole finance process was complete in two days. I would encourage others to deal with this company… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/08/2014

Thank you very much for your kind review.
Everyone here at Creditplus loves to hear back from customers, especially when they say such positive things. We are so glad that we were able to make the process quick and easy for you and get you what you wanted.

If you were thinking about recommending us to a friend or family did you know that if you use our ‘refer a friend’ programme we will send you £50 in high street vouchers if they complete a finance deal with us.

Thanks again
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“I would like to thank Mark Collins for his help and...”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Sanchezmv165 (1 review written)

I would like to thank Mark Collins for his help and guidance to allow us to obtain a car that we wanted. Fist class service really pleased with the purchase. Car runs like a dream Charles Nichols… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. At Creditplus we really enjoy hearing any feedback from our customers and are so glad to hear you had a good experience with us!

We will be sure to pass on the message, who will be very happy to hear that you are enjoying the car. Please be sure to keep in touch and upload any photos you may have to our social media channels and let us know if we can help you with anything else!

If you would like to refer a friend, we have a programme which means you will receive a £50 ‘Love to Shop’ voucher if they complete a finance deal with us.

Thanks again,

Rosie, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Great Customer Advisor”

Written on: 19/08/2014

From start to finish my customer advisor Gérard Fabrice Guminski has been excellent helping me to pick and sort out all the finance for my new car, he kept me informed every step of the way and was always on hand if i had any queries to do with what was happening. The Payouts team especially Becky was really good and helpful. Throughout they were both very patient with all the issues that arose. I would highly recommend CreditPlus to my friends and family. Thank you so much for all your… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Firstly I’d like to thank you for your review - at Creditplus we appreciate any and all feedback from our valued customers. Your comments have been passed onto your customer advisor. I’m sure the Payouts team will also appreciate the mention, as they are somewhat unsung heroes of the company, and deserve any recognition they get, so thank you again for that.

Please don’t forget about our Refer a Friend scheme - found in your customer area on our website - and we also have social channels on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ so feel free to connect with us and let us know how you’re getting on!

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Outstanding speed, quality, efficiency and friendly”

Written on: 18/08/2014 by Robertot488 (1 review written)

The entire experience was amazing, from commencement to completion, and was astonishingly quick. Finance authorised within 24 hours and their assistance in locating the vehicle. Negotiating the deal was incredible and much appreciated. My contact was first class, communicated well and frequently by phone, text and email. I was fully informed every step of the way and could monitor progress via the web connection. I would strongly recommend my contact and the company, without any hesitation… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/08/2014

Thank you for the fantastic review. Our armchair service means we do all the hard work for you, and our instant online decision tool means we can find finance for you quickly and efficiently.

Our team of customer advisors are trained to provide the best customer service, to guide you carefully through the whole process and answer any questions you may have. Our online customer centre allows you to keep track of your application’s process, we are pleased you enjoyed this service.

I will pass on your comments to our customer advisors as they will be delighted to hear your positive comments.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as your preferred car finance provider.

James, customer satisfaction team.

“My new car”

Written on: 16/08/2014 by ArmaniBatchelor482 (1 review written)

Very highly reconmended! Level of service was outstanding from receiving help to find a car right through to the after care. I've since recommended a friend who also bought a car from credit plus and I will definately buy my next one through them aswell *****… Read Full Review

Hi,

Many thanks for your great review of Creditplus. The fact that you've already recommended us to a friend of yours is a great indication that our service is hitting all the right notes all the way through the process.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to use the useful Help and Advice Center where you can find all of our frequently-asked questions, as well as a live-chat function where you can talk to one of our advisors!

Please stay in touch - we have social channels on Facebook, Twitter and Google+, so please don't hesitate to show us your lovely new car through any of those networks!

Thanks again, and enjoy the car!

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Professionally dealt with ”

Written on: 16/08/2014

I could not be happier with the service provided by your team very helpful and professional , contact with myself was very quick each time I needed help thanks for making the transaction smooth very impressed… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thanks for the fantastic review of your experiences with Creditplus. It's great to hear from our happy customers, and to know our customer advisors are responding quickly and helpfully when needed.

Car finance is a world of lingo and technical jargon, and if there's anything you'd like to know more about with your finance deal, check out our help and advice centre - just click "Help" on our website to find out more.

Please stay in touch - It would be great to see a picture of you with the new car! We have social pages on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ so take a look!

Wishing you all the best with your new car,

“Customer review”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by George1190 (1 review written)

[Name removed] was the person that I was working with. Just wanted to leave a review to let you guys know how brilliant he has been. An absolute aset to credit plus. Easy to talk to, friendly, I felt I could call at any time to ask a question. Excellent customer services. If there was an award for doing a good job. I would defiantly give it to him… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to George1190's Review

Written on: 18/08/2014

Thank you for the positive review. Creditplus put a lot of time and effort into ensuring we provide the best customer service possible, so we are pleased you had such a good experience with your advisor. All our advisors do their upmost to be as friendly and approachable as possible, so we are glad you picked up on that.

On behalf of everyone here at Creditplus, I would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred car finance provider.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Best Customer Service in the UK”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Gordon188 (1 review written)

What can I say? I was stuck without a car after my old lump failed its MOT and had to be scrapped. A quick look on the 'net and I decided to look for a lease vehicle - Creditplus got back to me within minutes of my online query and found the best product for me - they even found me a car! The chap I dealt with was friendly and sincere - none of the creeping and condescending rubbish I have heard before (or exactly the opposite). Thumbs up, 10 out of 10 and Tea and Medals for this company… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/08/2014

Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are delighted we could help you find a new car. Our armchair service is designed to be fast and efficient, so that we do all the work for you. We’re glad we could find the right car for you, not every customer knows what they want and we are always happy to look at the options available for each customer.

Here at Creditplus, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, so we are delighted you found the “chap” to be friendly and sincere. I will make sure the tea bags are fully stocked in your honour.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as your car finance provider.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“absolutely fantastic company you will not be disappointed”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by mazzy6man (1 review written)

I applied through the website and I was appointed an advisor. The customer service I received from him and his colleagues is second to none. Nothing was too much trouble I picked a car out which was a toyota auris and I have got to say this is by far the best experience I have ever had buying a car the hardest part is picking a car out the rest is all done from your sofa. trust me you won't be disappointed with these guys… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to mazzy6man's Review

Written on: 18/08/2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, we are always trying to make this process as easy as possible for our customers and we all love hearing when we have done a good job. We aim to make everything as stress free as we possibly can whilst still finding you the best deal.

If you were thinking of recommending us to a friend or family then you should take a look at our Help & Advice section on our website. If you recommend us to someone through our ‘refer a friend’ programme and they take out a finance package with us we will send you £50 worth of high street vouchers.

Keep in touch with us and let us know how you get on with your new car!

“Absolutely brilliant company.”

Written on: 12/08/2014 by RobertHeaver (1 review written)

What can I say.By far and away the best customer service I have received from any company anywhere for anything.After placing my application I was contacted by an advisor.I was taken through how it all worked and all was explained perfectly. The whole process for me took around 2 months during which I was moved to another person due to this advisor being on holiday.Please note the 2 month time line was due to me as I kept changing my mind! Even so both couldn't do enough for me.Even when the… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to RobertHeaver's Review

Written on: 18/08/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

We all love it here at Creditplus when we get such great responses from our customers and it is great to know that people are enjoying our service, your kind words have also been passed on to your advisors.

Taking the stress out of the whole process, making the situation easier to deal with whilst finding you the best possible deal is something our customer advisors work very hard on and are very proud of.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on with your new car.

“Good old days!”

Written on: 09/08/2014 by IyanaKlein86 (1 review written)

I was a little dubious at first of this new way of finding car finance, but I have to say that the credit plus staff held my hand through the whole process . It was like the good old days when you actually had a physical human being to deal with your banking needs and not just a computer. Very efficient , took the hassle out of everything and enabled me to have the best deal possible to me. My assistant was very helpful but above all knowledgable and took it on himself to find the best deal… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Creditplus. I'm glad you enjoyed the service you received from your customer advisor and we were able to take the hassle out of the finance process.

If you have any further questions about what happens now you've finished the process, take a look at our Help page over at our website, where you can find frequently-asked questions about car finance, as well as a live chat feature.

Please stay in touch and let us know how you're doing in the new car!

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“fantastic customer service from company in general...”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by Taylor202 (1 review written)

fantastic customer service from company in general but he was my advisor what a man from word go to getting my we ticks in my boxs he always updated me on progress i was calling him with cars i liked four times a day lol and always put me in wright direction :) also had for a day yet again execlent customer service 10 out of 10 will defo reccomend to frends from start to finish no longer than week keep up the good work thanks folks… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a great review - It's fantastic to know that we're doing a good job and our customer advisors are helpful and courteous to our customers.

If you recommend us to a friend, please keep in mind our Refer a Friend scheme - You could receive £50 in high-street vouchers if your recommended friends complete a finance deal with us!

Please keep in touch on our social channels - You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+