Creditplus Reviews - www.creditplus.co.uk

• Customer service

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

“Very easy procedure, my advisor was a pleasure to deal...”

Written on: 23/03/2015 by Nathalie83 (1 review written)

Very easy procedure, my advisor was a pleasure to deal with and very friendly. Just looking forward to delivery of the car now! Can't wait!… Read Full Review

“So far, good service , now waiting vehicle delivery”

Written on: 22/03/2015 by JaquanMadden (1 review written)

Friendly staff, good service so far, vehicle found quickly and now awaiting delivery. Would have preferred quicker delivery time, but hoping this may change… Read Full Review

“WELL LOOKED AFTER IT WAS NICE”

Written on: 20/03/2015 by marsh04 (1 review written)

Was nice to speak to a friendly person who made me feel I was his number one priority (even though I felt I was continuously pestering for answers), especially in the last two days of completion… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to marsh04's Review

Written on: 20/03/2015

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with Creditplus. We love to receive feedback from our customers, and appreciate any comments. Our customer advisors are dedicated to make sure our customers receive the best service in the industry right the way through the process, and I hope we managed to achieve this.

If you have any friends or family who would like to take out car finance, please remember you will receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers for each friend who completes a deal with us, thanks to our refer-a-friend scheme. Call your advisor or check your customer area for more information.

Thanks for the review,

“Great Friendly Service”

Written on: 18/03/2015 by Mark893 (1 review written)

Would like to say what a great service. Your staff are extremely helpful and kept me updated every step of the way. I am now awaiting my new car. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone and coming back to you when I need another new car. Keep up the great work. 5*****… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Mark893's Review

Written on: 20/03/2015

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review.

Here at Creditplus we put a large emphasis on great customer service and a key part of that is to keep the customer informed throughout the process. All of our advisors are highly knowledgeable and have the ability to give expert advice to our customers so it’s great that you were pleased with the levels of customer service.

When you do get your car, it would be great if you could send us some photos of it or share them with us on Facebook or Twitter as we love to see them.

We’d love you to tell your friends about us, we actually run a scheme for this where you will receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher each time someone you’ve recommended completes their deal. You can get a new voucher each time someone you have recommended completes their deal and the voucher can be used at a choice of 20,000 stores so it’s a great opportunity!

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“Gerard was amazing and i cant thank him enough.”

Written on: 13/03/2015 by SierraJorgensen (1 review written)

Could not thank the young man that i dealt with. Cant wait to drive my car. Would highly reccomend credit plus to any one… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind review.

We will be sure to pass on this message to Gerard who will be very happy to hear how you pleased you are with the service that you received.

We are also very glad to hear how exited you are to drive your new car! We love receiving photos of our customers and their new cars so please feel free to send any to us or share them on Facebook.

If you do recommend a friend, you will receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher as a thank you from us once their deal has been completed. Just log into your customer area and click on the ‘Refer a Friend’ tab for more information.

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“Would highly recommend ”

Written on: 09/03/2015 by ravers01 (1 review written)

As it says in the title I would highly recommend credit plus, because of being a typical youngster all those years ago, I ain't got the best credit report but credit plus was able to help me out with the finance for my new car also the staff was really helpful and friendly to deal with. Thank you… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to ravers01's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review, they are always a pleasure to read. I’m so glad to hear we were able to help you out in a sticky situation. We don’t think people should have to miss out on getting the car they want because of some financial mistakes made in the past, that’s why we will always strive to help everyone we can, even if their credit report isn’t perfect.

Our customer advisors spend a lot of time training so that they can be as helpful as possible so they will be glad that you enjoyed your experience with us.

You have mentioned that you would recommend us but did you know that we reward our customers for recommending us to their friends and family? For every person that takes out a finance deal with us through your recommendation we will give you £50 worth of high street vouchers! All the information you need can be found in the existing customer section of the help and advice centre.

We really hope you enjoy your new car and thanks again!

“Great customer service”

Written on: 06/03/2015 by AnjiJames (1 review written)

Im so please with how simple the process was. Communication was great all the way through. Will definitely use Creditplus again… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to AnjiJames's Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review. Here at Creditplus, we work very hard to make the car finance process as simple and straightforward as possible. All our customer service advisors are dedicated to helping their customers have the best possible experience with finding car finance. We’re extremely glad you found the communication matched your standards.

If you would like to recommend Creditplus to a friend, remember that you can get £50 of high street vouchers should someone you recommend complete a deal with us. Visit your customer area for more info.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as your car finance provider.

“Fantastic customer service”

Written on: 01/03/2015 by Graeme1971 (1 review written)

Well where do I start,applied online on a Monday night and got a email straight away telling me the name of my customer services advisor,9am the following day he contacted me and took all my details,within two hours he contacted me to say my loan was ready for a car I had found at Burrnet cars chorley,I went the same day to view the car and did the deal,he then took over and did all the paperwork and sorted everything else with the dealership,everything was sorted and I picked up my new car on… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Graeme1971's Review

Hi there,

First of all I would just like to say thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review, we read every single one and we really appreciate such kind comments. We try our hardest to give the best customer service we can so reviews like yours are such a pleasure to read and make it all worthwhile.

I’m glad you enjoyed your experience with us; we do pride ourselves on our customer service and the speed at which we can get you the car you want. It sounds like we were able to get you in to that new car very quickly indeed which is great to hear. The customer advisors are trained to the highest standard and spend a long time doing it so getting comments like this certainly makes them happy and lets them know they are doing it right.

If you were thinking about recommending us did you know that we run a recommend-a-friend scheme? Every person that takes out a finance deal with us by your recommendation will net you £50 worth of high street vouchers. All the information you need is in the existing customer section of the help and advice centre. We always reward our customers for helping us out!

We hope you enjoy your new car and if you wanted to stay connected with us we are on Facebook, Twitter and Googleplus. We would love to see a picture of you with your new car!

Thanks again,

“Left disappointed ”

Written on: 26/02/2015 by Carless2015 (1 review written)

Well I hate having to write this review as my advisor is possibly the most positive person I have come across. To keep it simple I was pointed in the direction of a car, told was approved then told couldn't have that car. Told same garage had another car, then couldn't have another car. Decided I wanted to pick my own car and extremely relieved when approved and paperwork received. However told can collect the car Friday at the latest now told will be another 3 days as garage not received… Read Full Review

Junkymonky's Response to Carless2015's Review

Written on: 26/02/2015

similar experience without the customer service

Creditplus..'s Response to Carless2015's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and I’d like to apologise if you feel your experience with Creditplus was less than ideal. We work very hard to give our customers the best service possible, but very occasionally things can go wrong with parts of the finance process. We are able to deal with almost any dealership in the UK, but we also hold cars to high standards so we can ensure the vehicle will fit into our lenders’ guidelines and also to make sure the car will be a joy to drive throughout your finance agreement.

So we can hand this review to the right department and see where things went wrong in this case, please contact your customer advisor or use the details on the contact page of our website and we’d be happy to discuss this with you.

I’m delighted that your customer advisor was a positive part of the process for you. We take great pride in the quality of our advisors, and train every staff member to be friendly, personable and helpful at all times.

Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tom W, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Efficient, Helpful. I could ask no more”

Written on: 20/02/2015 by LilianDavis (1 review written)

As someone with not the greatest credit scoring, I was not expecting to get a car loan quite as easily and at such good interest rates as creditplus were able to do for me. Once I made the original enquiry I was allocated a consultant who dealt with me throughout both in finding the best possible finance deal available to me - and the best value car, At every stage the consultant kept me fully informed of what he was doing and how things were progressing. The consultant was friendly and… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We pride ourselves by always putting the customers’ best interest as our first priority and finding competitive rates is a large part of this. We can compare up to 50 different lending options for our customers which enables us to find them the best possible deal.

We appoint each customer their own personal advisor who supports the customer from start to finish and is always there to answer any questions and queries. We understand how important it is to provide excellent communication and always keep the customer informed so it is great news that this is something you noticed.

If you would like to recommend a friend you will receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher once their deal is completed.

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“Assistance - New Car Purchase”

Written on: 18/02/2015 by 184Schaefer (1 review written)

My sales adviser was extremely helpful, pleasant and polite. They always had a jolly manner about them when you were speaking to them and nothing was too much trouble for them to help assist you. Other Creditplus employees I came into contact with also had the same demeanour. The only down side I can actually find is if you do not choose a vehicle within a period of time your application becomes closed which can be some what frustrating, especially if one tends to work very awkward hours… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, we love hearing back from customers and we always appreciate suggestions on how we might improve. We have noted your comments and will certainly take them into consideration for any improvements we make to our customer experience. It is very important to us that we make the journey of buying a car as easy and stress free as possible and feedback like yours is key to doing that.

I am glad you enjoyed buying your car with us; our customer advisors do spend a lot of time being trained to the highest standards. That means when a customer says they did their job well they really appreciate it!

If you found the experience good enough to recommend us you might consider taking a look at our refer-a-friend program! We will give you £50 worth of high street vouchers for every person that completes a deal with us through your recommendation! All the information you need can be found in the existing customer section of the help and advice centre!

We hope you enjoy your new car and thanks again!

Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“best finance company going”

Written on: 17/02/2015 by carlwood (1 review written)

Have to be honest the whole process from start to finish was easy and hassle free,the staff are very professional and would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing a new car. Will be using again in the future without a doubt. Thank you credit plus :)… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to carlwood's Review

Written on: 02/03/2015

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review of Creditplus.

We work extremely hard to ensure all our customers have a simple and easy route through the car finance process. We’re glad you found this to be the case, and awarded us a five star review for this process.

If you do decide to recommend a friend, remember you can earn £50 of high street vouchers for yourself should your friend complete a deal with us. More details can be found in your customer area.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as your preferred car finance provider, and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Quick easy good service”

Written on: 16/02/2015 by Lamontoo449 (1 review written)

Easy process and good professional service throughout. Even dealer I brought car from commented on how quickly he received funds… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/02/2015

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and leave us a review, we love reading them. We know people have less spare time these days so we really appreciate it.

That’s also why we do our very best to make sure the process of buying a car is as fast and easy as possible, so that you can spend more time doing the things you want to do, like driving your new car for example! I’m glad we were able to get your car sorted out for you nice and quickly, clearly we are getting it right.

Our payouts team are very much the unsung heroes here at Creditplus, they are working non-stop from the moment they get to work to make sure the funds you need get to you as fast as possible. I will be sure to pass on what you have said; they will be delighted to hear it.

If you enjoyed your experience with us and were thinking about recommending us, did you know that we run a refer-a-friend scheme? We like to give back to the customers that help us out. You can earn £50 worth of high street vouchers for every friend or family member that takes out a finance deal with us through your recommendation. All the information you need can be found in existing customer section of the help and advice centre.

Thanks again!

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 14/02/2015 by Crah222 (1 review written)

I dealt with a very open, transparent and honest member of staff who genuinely cared about doing the right thing for me. Other staff I spoke to were also friendly and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Crah222's Review

Hi there,

I'd like to thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We believe we offer the best and most professional customer support in the business, and feedback like yours is exactly what we need to see!

If you have any further questions about your finance agreement, take a look at our help and advice centre on our website, where we answer the most frequently-asked questions from our customers - we even have a live-chat feature where you can talk to a trained member of staff there and then!

Please stay in touch, and if you would like to recommend us to a friend or family member please don't forget about our Refer a Friend scheme where you can receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers for every referral who goes on to complete a finance deal with Creditplus.

Enjoy your new car,

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Great and friendly service”

Written on: 14/02/2015 by AnahiShoemaker (1 review written)

The service I received from creditplus was first class they helped me find the car I was looking for my advisor was helpful and friendly they kept me update with my Application. The process from start to finish took just over a week to complete. I would recommend creditplus to anyone looking to get finance for a new car. Overall I received great service and to top it off a new car… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

We always aim to keep our customers informed throughout the process and believe excellent communication to be extremely important. We also understand how important the speed of the service is as a car is something most people can’t go without so it’s great you found the process so quick!

If you would like to recommend us to a friend, we run a scheme where you will receive a £50 voucher every time someone you have recommended completes their deal.

Please keep in touch with us and make sure you follow us on our social media channels for all our latest news.

Best wishes,

“Great service”

Written on: 13/02/2015 by Valery498 (1 review written)

The service was great that I can lie to find anything back to say. Well done guys. Will definitely recommend you… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/02/2015

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased that you found the service so good, and cannot find anything bad to say about us. We work hard to ensure our service is of the highest standard, making car finance a simple and easy process.

If you decide to recommend a friend, remember to use the referral code in your customer area and if they complete a deal, you will earn yourself £50 of highstreetvouchers, valid in 20,000 shops across the UK.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as your preferred car finance provider.

“So So Simple”

Written on: 13/02/2015 by Noemi270 (1 review written)

A huge shout out to Credit Plus who did everything and took out all of the hassle, a great team, well done and a big thank you… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review, we are so glad we were able to help you out! We pride ourselves on our ‘armchair service’ which makes the process as simple and enjoyable as possible, we do all the work so that you can sit back and get excited about your new car! We will be sure to let the customer advisors know what you have said. They do spend a long time training to the highest standards so they can deliver the kind of service you should expect, so they love getting good feedback.

If you enjoyed the experience and feel like spreading the word, you should check out our refer-a-friend scheme. We will give you £50 worth of high street vouchers for every person that takes out a finance deal with us through your recommendation! You can find everything you need to get started in the existing customer section of the help and advice centre.

We would love for you to stay in touch with us and maybe even send us a pic of you with your new car! We are on Facebook and Twitter!

“speedy car finance”

Written on: 10/02/2015

would just like to say your adviser was very helpful and made applying for my loan stress free, everything was done so quickly, and I would definitely recommend you to my friends, I applied for my loan on the Tuesday and was driving my car home Friday, many thanks… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review! We love to get feedback from our customers and to know we're doing a great job. We take great pride in how helpful and professional our advisors are, and use these reviews to show all teams how important it is!

If you'd like to recommend your friends or family to use Creditplus, take a look at your customer area for details on our Refer a Friend rewards scheme - you could receive £50 for every friend who completes a finance deal with us!

Wishing you all the best in your new car,

“fuss free ”

Written on: 10/02/2015 by Soozey43 (1 review written)

I have had my new car delivered today financed by credit plus. From the application, finding the right car, placing the order and delivery everything has been stress free. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. The car arrived immaculate and with half tank of fuel. Thanks to Ash, nigel and the lovely delivery man for excellent customer service and advice… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Soozey43's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review.

Our armchair service is something we are extremely proud of as it takes all the hard work out of buying a car. We source and finance your vehicle and bring it straight to your door! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Ash and Nigel who will be pleased to hear how happy you are with the service.

If you would like to recommend a friend you will receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher once their deal has been completed which can be used at a selection of 20,000 high street shops. Just log into your customer area for more details.

Kind regards,

“Could of been better”

Written on: 09/02/2015 by Bethans6 (1 review written)

Whilst my advisor found me the car I wanted at a very good price, the time it took for them to pay the dealership for car was a joke. I wouldn't of minded waiting the time I waited but I was told they would accept an email of confirmation abd they would release the car to me with just that. I spoke to the dealership many times and they did not say that as its against their policy to release a car without funds cleared in their account. I was very rarely phoned back and I had to do an awful lot… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Bethans6's Review

Written on: 11/02/2015

Thank you for the review. I believe that a member of our team has already discussed this issue with you. Should you have any further questions or concerns around your finance agreement, please let us know and someone will be in touch to help.