Creditplus Reviews - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

“Great service”

Written on: 26/11/2014 by Evansoc118 (1 review written)

Very professional got a great service fast and stress free was in constant contact with online updates and via telephone. Very pleased would use again in the future and recommend strongly :-)… Read Full Review

“Brilliant service”

Written on: 25/11/2014

Really impressed with the service I have received from your advisor  he has been a pleasure doing business with and his customer service skills are incredible, i cannot big him up enough but honestly he is a credit to your company and me being a sales manager for a very large successful call centre I would happily employ him! … Read Full Review

“DONT APPLY IF HAVE BAD CREDIT....”

Written on: 20/11/2014 by 441Harvey (1 review written)

there website rates me as fair credit and they say they can help people with bad credit.. i applied last night.. told to contact them this morning has been provisiaonlly appected- MEANS NOTHING BTW!! sent it all my documents last night too my payslips showing i can more than afford the payment.. i rang today at 12.30pm my advisor told me he would call me back in a hour.. 4 hours later no call so a sent a message online and he rang to say his meeting over run--- what by 4 hours?? so be asked… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/11/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for writing this review and bringing your concerns to our attention. I am sorry you feel that your experience with Creditplus was less than satisfactory, and we take all feedback - both positive and negative - very seriously.

As car finance is a multi-step process, unfortunately sometimes things can go wrong and people who we provisionally accept can occasionally drop out further down the line. In order for us to be able to see what went wrong in your case, I’d like you to please use the details on our contact page and email us the following:

-Your name
-Your customer ID (this will start with “453”)
-The name of your customer advisor at Creditplus
-Details of your application - is there anything you haven’t mentioned in your review?

Once we have taken a look into your application, we will be able to give you more information as to why we may not have been able to help you. Again, I’d like to apologise for any confusion caused on our part, and we will happily look further into this for you.

Regards,

Tom W, Customer Satisfaction Team

“happy”

Written on: 20/11/2014

I'm glad i went with credit plus they have been very helpful and i did manage to get the car of my dreams.thank you… Read Full Review

“Excellent service!”

Written on: 19/11/2014 by MacLeodzu410 (1 review written)

Ash Matin was my contact from the start, the service i received was faultless. He was professional from start to finish, he found several versions if the car I was looking for with varying colours and specifications. Ash also put together a payment plan to suit my budget. I am absolutely delighted with the overall service, the car is amazing and the whole process only took about 12 days from start to finish. Amazing. Thank you Ash and credit plus… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind review.

It’s great that you found the service faultless. Excellent customer service is the foundation of the business, and we work hard to keep up the high standards we have set for ourselves. We will also be sure to tell Ash how happy you were with his customer service, we are sure he will be delighted to hear the news!

It is very important for us to create finance plans matched to each individuals budget and circumstance so they are each confident and comfortable with the amount they have to pay off. This is part of our ethical lending policy to ensure the customer is protected at all times.

Also great news how happy you are with the car itself, the logistics team work hard to source the best cars from around the country so that our customers only receive the best quality cars.

If you would like to recommend a friend to us you will receive a £50 voucher once their deal has been completed. Please keep in touch and feel free to post any photos you have of your new car on Facebook.

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“Such a helpful bubble person !! ”

Written on: 14/11/2014 by Jade0790 (1 review written)

Such a brilliant service with mark , he kept me informed with everything he was doing and helped me every step of the way , I will defiantly recommend him to any family or friends , such a bubbly but yet professional experience with him ! Exactly how I like to be treated ! Well done mark :) xx… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Jade0790's Review

Hi there!

Wow, thank you so much for such a positive review! We know that time is tight these days so it really means a lot when our customers take the time out of their busy day to give us some feedback. We will of course be passing on all of the lovely things you have said to your customer advisor - he will be very happy to hear it!

As you have already mentioned recommending to a friend or family you might want to know about our refer-a-friend program! All the information you need is available in the existing customer section of our help and advice section. Basically if you refer someone through our program and they complete a finance deal with us then we will send you £50 worth of high street vouchers for helping us out!

We would love for you to keep in contact with us, we are on Facebook and Twitter, feel free to head on over and give us a like or follow and we can keep you up to date with all of our great content!

Thanks again!

“very easy process”

Written on: 14/11/2014 by JasperHernandez (1 review written)

I have just completed a car purchase via creditplus. The best thing about it was the ever helpful & positive attitude of Mark who was assigned to work with me through the process. Having spoken to similar companies before Mark's approach was refreshingly chipper & straight forward. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him & the company… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/11/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for writing such a positive review of our service here at Creditplus. It has been passed along to your advisor and is greatly appreciated by the whole team. We make every effort to be helpful and offer a positive experience to each and every customer, and it seems we’ve done just that with yourself!

We run a great refer-a-friend scheme for any of our customers who would like to recommend us. You will receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers for every friend who completes a deal with us, so if you’d like to know more, take a look at our help and advice centre on our website.

Please stay in touch. We are active on social media (just search for Creditplus on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter) so keep an eye out for news and competitions on there!

We hope to hear from you soon, and wish you all the best in your new car!

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Perfect solution for lease car”

Written on: 14/11/2014 by HilaryJC (1 review written)

I was certainly very impressed! After completing the on-line form, Time4Leasing contacted me the following day. I was looking for a Citroen C1 within a month and, after just two weeks, I now have it: on a 4-year lease with the option of a small payment at the end of I wish to purchase! Time4Leasing and CreditPlus were very helpful; knew what I was after, both for the car and my maximum budget. I have a nearly new car, three years old, but looks much newer. My car drives wonderfully and, an… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to HilaryJC's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a detailed review.

It sounds like you have managed to find the perfect finance plan for you, which is great to hear! We work hard to ensure each individuals circumstances are catered for and make sure we spend a lot of time and effort creating a plan that the customer is completely comfortable with. It’s great to hear that you are enjoying your Citreon C1, it sounds like it is a perfect match for you. If you would like to write a review on it, we have a car review page which helps others when they are looking for cars themselves. Just search ‘Creditplus car reviews’ in Google and you should be able to find it.

Also if you would like to recommend a friend to us, you will receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher once their deal has been completed. Please keep in touch and feel free to share any photographs of you and your car with us on Facebook!

We hope you enjoy your new car!

Rosie, the customer satisfaction team

“Excellent alround Service.”

Written on: 13/11/2014 by ClintonBenson397 (1 review written)

Very Simple process from start to finish. Excellent! communication , updates, clearly marked forms, Cedit Plus really excel in polite and helpfulness on my every phone call… Read Full Review

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the review. First of all, we really love hearing back from our customers so thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.

We are really glad that you found the experience nice and easy, one of the things we pride ourselves on is making the whole process of getting finance less scary and making it as easy as possible for our customers. Our highly trained customer advisors are here to guide customers all the way through so it’s great to hear they are getting it right!

If you enjoyed your experience with us then you might be interested in our in refer-a-friend program. If you refer someone to us and that person completes a finance deal then we will send you £50 worth of high street vouchers for the trouble! All the information you need can be found in the existing customer section of our help and advice centre.

Thank you again for leaving us such a nice review, we hope to hear from you again in the future!

Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“ Great customer service!”

Written on: 10/11/2014

I was pleased with the service i got from Mark Collins. He was very friend, clear and explained everything very well and got me a great deal to suit me. It was a very easy process which was good. I will definitely be recommending to a friend.The only thing i would of liked is to have my car delivered sooner than 2 weeks but i am extremely happy with my purchase… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/11/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a review - it's great to know we're doing a good job, and your customer advisor will be informed that he's done well! It's appreciated by the whole team here when we get feedback.

We have a great refer-a-friend scheme for our customers, and if anyone you refer to us completes a deal, you'll receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers! Find all the information on the "existing customers" part of our help page.

Please don't hesitate to get back in contact if you need any further help, or just to say hi! We love to stay in touch with our customers and see how things are getting on.

Have a great time in your new motor,

“amazing service throughout”

Written on: 10/11/2014 by timmyg1 (1 review written)

from start to finish i have encountered an amazing service with everyone i have dealt with.i am very grateful for all the help i received in looking for a car and the quick service that they gave us… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to timmyg1's Review

Written on: 13/11/2014

Thank you for such a positive review. Here at Creditplus, we work hard to make the entire process as smooth and simple as possible for our customers. We’re happy you liked it so much.

We work with all our customers to find the exact car to match their needs, and we’re glad you found the car you wanted.

“Slow process ”

Written on: 08/11/2014 by TraceChaney (1 review written)

Was told to put a deposit on a car so I did. The finance company then rejected the dealership I wanted to use and I still haven't got my money back from them. Then again dealership accepted but took over a week from that point to get the dealership paid out .hopefully will have a new car in two days when the funds have finally clearer but currently have nothing as my insurance ran out on my old one and I don't want to renew as the vehicle change is way to much. If you want a rare car like I… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write some feedback on your experience with us, customers’ reviews are extremely important to us and they are vital to help us improve in the future.

There are occasionally times where we might have to reject the dealership the customer would prefer to use; we can assure that any of the reasons for this would only be for the customers’ best interest. We always try to get the car to the customer as quickly as possible as we appreciate the inconvenience of not having a car. However, occasionally unexpected occurrences can arise which can slow down the process slightly but we always strive to ensure we keep the customer up to date throughout the process.

We work with an extensive range of dealerships so we have the ability to offer very popular cars as well as unique and unusual ones. Each and every one of our advisors goes out of their way to source the perfect car for the customer.

We really hope you enjoy your new car when you receive it and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.

Many thanks,

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“Fantastic and stress free”

Written on: 06/11/2014 by 45McCallum (1 review written)

Great service and fantastic communication with customer service. I would recomend to friends and family.thank you and keep up the good work… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/11/2014

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review of our service here at Creditplus. We put a lot of time and dedication into ensuring our customer service is top notch, and we stay in good communication with our customers.

Talking of communication - we'd love you to stay in touch! If you're on social media, please don't hesitate to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and show us a photo of your lovely new car!

If you'd like to recommend us to friends and family, we have a refer a friend scheme - just log into your customer area of the website and find out all the details, or call us and your advisor can help explain the process - you will receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers for any friend who completes a deal with us!

All the best with the new car,

“New car”

Written on: 06/11/2014 by Vwtouareg (1 review written)

Asked creditplus to sort out finance and a car for myself within days had the loan in place which my personnel advisor Mark Collins sorted out who i cannot thank enough great service form him kept me informed of what was going on every step of the way also found the car i wanted within days sorted everything out including delivery great service would definetly recommend to anyone will use again thank u all so much especially mark collins very happy THANK YOU… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Vwtouareg's Review

Good afternoon!

Thank you very much for leaving us such positive feedback - we really appreciate it. it’s always nice to hear back from satisfied customers! We pride ourselves on providing a speedy and enjoyable experience for our customers and it sounds like that is exactly what you had which is fantastic news, it’s great to hear you managed to get the car you wanted too.

We hope you are happy with your new car, we really love hearing how our customers are getting on with their new vehicles so we would love for you to keep in touch. We are on Facebook and Twitter so feel free to let us know how you are finding your new car on there!

We actually operate a refer-a-friend programme where you can earn £50 worth of high street vouchers if a person you recommended us to completes a finance deal! All of the information you need is in our existing customer section of our help and advice centre.

Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future!
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team.

“I was very impressed with the committment speed and...”

Written on: 06/11/2014 by Juliedebra (1 review written)

I was very impressed with the committment speed and efficiency of theis company, especially Craig who was helpful and cheerful at all times… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Juliedebra's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for the positive review.

It is great to hear that you experienced a quick and efficient service with us. We place the speed of our service as a great importance as we appreciate the inconvenience of not having a car. We also understand that customers look forward to getting their new car as soon as possible so it's great that you’ve experienced how quick our service can be.

We are sure Craig will be very pleased to see your kind review, every member of Creditplus is extremely passionate about what we do, the advisors are there for each customer every step of the way to answer any of their questions and help them along the process.

Please keep in touch in the future and don’t hesitate to share any photographs of you and your new car with us on social media, we love to see them! Also we run a recommend a friend scheme where you will receive a £50 voucher for each person you recommend once their deal has been completed.

“Excellent Customer Services”

Written on: 05/11/2014 by Hezekiah439 (1 review written)

I would highly recommend Credit plus. They have been professional, friendly and always at the end of the phone. My customer services advisor always went out of his way to help me and find me the car I wanted with the monthly payments I could afford. I would definitely use this company again and would recommend them to friends and family… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/11/2014

Thank you for the five star review. The team at Creditplus work hard to provide the best possible customer service and we are pleased we met your standards. Our find, fund, deliver services lets us find the cars our customers want with the best possible finance rate they need to get the car.

If you do decide to recommend us to a friend, don’t forget to take advantage of our “Recommend A Friend” scheme. You can claim £50 of high street vouchers, if the person you recommend completes a deal with Creditplus.

“Professional ”

Written on: 31/10/2014 by Keith198 (1 review written)

Had great servise from start to finish they did a splendid job .. Thanku… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review of our service at Creditplus! It's always appreciated especially when we're told we've done a splendid job! We pride ourselves on great service and support and your feedback has proved we're on track! No need to thank us - thank you for choosing us for your car finance!

In case you didn't know, we also run a "refer a friend" scheme, where you can earn £50 worth of high-street vouchers from every one of your friends who completes a finance deal with us! Take a look at our "existing customers" section of the Help page on our website for more information, or see your customer area.

Wishing you all the best in your new car - Send us a photo sometime, so we can see how you're getting on!

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Just a week from application to car”

Written on: 30/10/2014 by AndyStrang (1 review written)

Quick. Efficient. Friendly. What more could you want? Would happily recommend to friends and family. Would use again… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to AndyStrang's Review

Hello there,

We are so glad that you enjoyed the experience enough to take the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it. We strive to provide great customer service so it is fantastic to hear that we were able to get you the car you wanted in such a short amount of time and we hope you enjoy your new car!

If you were going to recommend us to a family member or a friend did you know that you could get £50 worth of high street vouchers from us as a thank you? You can find all the information you will need in our existing customer section of our help and advice centre, it’s very easy to do.

We would love for you to stay in touch with us, we really enjoy seeing our customers with their new cars so feel free to send us a picture. We are on Facebook and Twitter if you did want to.

Thanks again,
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“**They work hard for you**”

Written on: 30/10/2014 by sas123 (1 review written)

Very easy to work with, you are definitely the customer. Perfect result :-) I highly recommend… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to sas123's Review

Written on: 04/11/2014

Thank you for leaving a five star review. We are delighted you had such a good experience with Creditplus.

We work very hard to make the car finance process as easy as possible for all our customers. Our armchair service is designed so that we do all the hard work, leaving you to focus more on choosing the car you want. We’re glad you are happy with our service.

If you do decide to recommend us to a friend, remember you can claim £50 of high street vouchers should someone you recommend complete a deal with us. Just visit your customer area for more details.

“impressive”

Written on: 30/10/2014

Pros: didn't expect to receive credit due to my (apparently) fair credit rating. very fast (total 9 days, only 2 days from when I found my vehicle) great customer service, always at hand cons: felt a little pressured to find a car credit is affected each time car is selected/changed… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We rely upon the feedback of our customers to help us improve in the future and to enable us to create an all around excellent customer service.

It’s good to hear that you experienced a fast transaction and that you were happy with the level of customer service. Our dedicated advisors focus a lot of attention on ensuring all of our customers are looked after and that all of their queries are answered.

Thank you for suggesting some areas that we can work on, it is never our intention to pressurise our customers to find a car and we will take this into consideration for future training.

Also, if you would like to recommend us to a friend we run a scheme where you receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher once their deal has been completed.