Creditplus Reviews - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

“Fantastic Customer Service”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Clarex2 (1 review written)

I can't thank mark collins enough with the help of buying my new car. Very patient and understanding!! Fantastic customer service that kept me well informed with the progess. Would highly recommend to anyone needing help buying a car… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Clarex2's Review

Hi,

Thanks for your great review! Your kind words have been passed onto your customer advisor, and they’re greatly appreciated by the whole team here at Creditplus. Every day we work towards our aims of providing quick and helpful service, and it would appear that we’ve done just that in your case!

If you ever feel like you’d like to recommend friends to our service, don’t forget to take a look at your customer area where you can see our Refer a Friend scheme - you can receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers for every friend who completes a finance deal with us!

Wishing you all the best with your new car,

“Great personal service”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Holbrooktp164 (1 review written)

I want to say thanks to all the staff at creditplus. What an easy and pleasurable company to deal with. My adviser kept me informed throughout the entire process from start to finish, and was always friendly and polite. The whole finance process was complete in two days. I would encourage others to deal with this company… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/08/2014

Thank you very much for your kind review.
Everyone here at Creditplus loves to hear back from customers, especially when they say such positive things. We are so glad that we were able to make the process quick and easy for you and get you what you wanted.

If you were thinking about recommending us to a friend or family did you know that if you use our ‘refer a friend’ programme we will send you £50 in high street vouchers if they complete a finance deal with us.

Thanks again
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“I would like to thank Mark Collins for his help and...”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Sanchezmv165 (1 review written)

I would like to thank Mark Collins for his help and guidance to allow us to obtain a car that we wanted. Fist class service really pleased with the purchase. Car runs like a dream Charles Nichols… Read Full Review

“Great Customer Advisor”

Written on: 19/08/2014

From start to finish my customer advisor Gérard Fabrice Guminski has been excellent helping me to pick and sort out all the finance for my new car, he kept me informed every step of the way and was always on hand if i had any queries to do with what was happening. The Payouts team especially Becky was really good and helpful. Throughout they were both very patient with all the issues that arose. I would highly recommend CreditPlus to my friends and family. Thank you so much for all your… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Firstly I’d like to thank you for your review - at Creditplus we appreciate any and all feedback from our valued customers. Your comments have been passed onto your customer advisor. I’m sure the Payouts team will also appreciate the mention, as they are somewhat unsung heroes of the company, and deserve any recognition they get, so thank you again for that.

Please don’t forget about our Refer a Friend scheme - found in your customer area on our website - and we also have social channels on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ so feel free to connect with us and let us know how you’re getting on!

All the best,

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Outstanding speed, quality, efficiency and friendly”

Written on: 18/08/2014 by Robertot488 (1 review written)

The entire experience was amazing, from commencement to completion, and was astonishingly quick. Finance authorised within 24 hours and their assistance in locating the vehicle. Negotiating the deal was incredible and much appreciated. My contact was first class, communicated well and frequently by phone, text and email. I was fully informed every step of the way and could monitor progress via the web connection. I would strongly recommend my contact and the company, without any hesitation… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/08/2014

Thank you for the fantastic review. Our armchair service means we do all the hard work for you, and our instant online decision tool means we can find finance for you quickly and efficiently.

Our team of customer advisors are trained to provide the best customer service, to guide you carefully through the whole process and answer any questions you may have. Our online customer centre allows you to keep track of your application’s process, we are pleased you enjoyed this service.

I will pass on your comments to our customer advisors as they will be delighted to hear your positive comments.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as your preferred car finance provider.

James, customer satisfaction team.

“My new car”

Written on: 16/08/2014 by ArmaniBatchelor482 (1 review written)

Very highly reconmended! Level of service was outstanding from receiving help to find a car right through to the after care. I've since recommended a friend who also bought a car from credit plus and I will definately buy my next one through them aswell *****… Read Full Review

Hi,

Many thanks for your great review of Creditplus. The fact that you've already recommended us to a friend of yours is a great indication that our service is hitting all the right notes all the way through the process.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to use the useful Help and Advice Center where you can find all of our frequently-asked questions, as well as a live-chat function where you can talk to one of our advisors!

Please stay in touch - we have social channels on Facebook, Twitter and Google+, so please don't hesitate to show us your lovely new car through any of those networks!

Thanks again, and enjoy the car!

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Professionally dealt with ”

Written on: 16/08/2014

I could not be happier with the service provided by your team very helpful and professional , contact with myself was very quick each time I needed help thanks for making the transaction smooth very impressed… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thanks for the fantastic review of your experiences with Creditplus. It's great to hear from our happy customers, and to know our customer advisors are responding quickly and helpfully when needed.

Car finance is a world of lingo and technical jargon, and if there's anything you'd like to know more about with your finance deal, check out our help and advice centre - just click "Help" on our website to find out more.

Please stay in touch - It would be great to see a picture of you with the new car! We have social pages on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ so take a look!

Wishing you all the best with your new car,

“Customer review”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by George1190 (1 review written)

[Name removed] was the person that I was working with. Just wanted to leave a review to let you guys know how brilliant he has been. An absolute aset to credit plus. Easy to talk to, friendly, I felt I could call at any time to ask a question. Excellent customer services. If there was an award for doing a good job. I would defiantly give it to him… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to George1190's Review

Written on: 18/08/2014

Thank you for the positive review. Creditplus put a lot of time and effort into ensuring we provide the best customer service possible, so we are pleased you had such a good experience with your advisor. All our advisors do their upmost to be as friendly and approachable as possible, so we are glad you picked up on that.

On behalf of everyone here at Creditplus, I would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred car finance provider.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Best Customer Service in the UK”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Gordon188 (1 review written)

What can I say? I was stuck without a car after my old lump failed its MOT and had to be scrapped. A quick look on the 'net and I decided to look for a lease vehicle - Creditplus got back to me within minutes of my online query and found the best product for me - they even found me a car! The chap I dealt with was friendly and sincere - none of the creeping and condescending rubbish I have heard before (or exactly the opposite). Thumbs up, 10 out of 10 and Tea and Medals for this company… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/08/2014

Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are delighted we could help you find a new car. Our armchair service is designed to be fast and efficient, so that we do all the work for you. We’re glad we could find the right car for you, not every customer knows what they want and we are always happy to look at the options available for each customer.

Here at Creditplus, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, so we are delighted you found the “chap” to be friendly and sincere. I will make sure the tea bags are fully stocked in your honour.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as your car finance provider.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“absolutely fantastic company you will not be disappointed”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by mazzy6man (1 review written)

I applied through the website and I was appointed an advisor. The customer service I received from him and his colleagues is second to none. Nothing was too much trouble I picked a car out which was a toyota auris and I have got to say this is by far the best experience I have ever had buying a car the hardest part is picking a car out the rest is all done from your sofa. trust me you won't be disappointed with these guys… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to mazzy6man's Review

Written on: 18/08/2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, we are always trying to make this process as easy as possible for our customers and we all love hearing when we have done a good job. We aim to make everything as stress free as we possibly can whilst still finding you the best deal.

If you were thinking of recommending us to a friend or family then you should take a look at our Help & Advice section on our website. If you recommend us to someone through our ‘refer a friend’ programme and they take out a finance package with us we will send you £50 worth of high street vouchers.

Keep in touch with us and let us know how you get on with your new car!

“Absolutely brilliant company.”

Written on: 12/08/2014 by RobertHeaver (1 review written)

What can I say.By far and away the best customer service I have received from any company anywhere for anything.After placing my application I was contacted by an advisor.I was taken through how it all worked and all was explained perfectly. The whole process for me took around 2 months during which I was moved to another person due to this advisor being on holiday.Please note the 2 month time line was due to me as I kept changing my mind! Even so both couldn't do enough for me.Even when the… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to RobertHeaver's Review

Written on: 18/08/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

We all love it here at Creditplus when we get such great responses from our customers and it is great to know that people are enjoying our service, your kind words have also been passed on to your advisors.

Taking the stress out of the whole process, making the situation easier to deal with whilst finding you the best possible deal is something our customer advisors work very hard on and are very proud of.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on with your new car.

“Good old days!”

Written on: 09/08/2014 by IyanaKlein86 (1 review written)

I was a little dubious at first of this new way of finding car finance, but I have to say that the credit plus staff held my hand through the whole process . It was like the good old days when you actually had a physical human being to deal with your banking needs and not just a computer. Very efficient , took the hassle out of everything and enabled me to have the best deal possible to me. My assistant was very helpful but above all knowledgable and took it on himself to find the best deal… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Creditplus. I'm glad you enjoyed the service you received from your customer advisor and we were able to take the hassle out of the finance process.

If you have any further questions about what happens now you've finished the process, take a look at our Help page over at our website, where you can find frequently-asked questions about car finance, as well as a live chat feature.

Please stay in touch and let us know how you're doing in the new car!

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“fantastic customer service from company in general...”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by Taylor202 (1 review written)

fantastic customer service from company in general but he was my advisor what a man from word go to getting my we ticks in my boxs he always updated me on progress i was calling him with cars i liked four times a day lol and always put me in wright direction :) also had for a day yet again execlent customer service 10 out of 10 will defo reccomend to frends from start to finish no longer than week keep up the good work thanks folks… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a great review - It's fantastic to know that we're doing a good job and our customer advisors are helpful and courteous to our customers.

If you recommend us to a friend, please keep in mind our Refer a Friend scheme - You could receive £50 in high-street vouchers if your recommended friends complete a finance deal with us!

Please keep in touch on our social channels - You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+

All the best,

“Excellant Service”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by Bev62 (1 review written)

Really friendly staff and nothing is too much trouble for them even when I changed my mind on colours etc! It was a quick easy service and took the pressure of having to find a car myself away from me. Would definately recommend Credit Plus to friends and family. Thank you… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Bev62's Review

Hi,

Many thanks for your great review - Everybody at Creditplus greatly appreciates hearing from customers who have had great experiences, and your words have been passed on to your customer advisor.

If you are thinking about recommending anybody to us, be sure to check out the Refer a Friend scheme available on your customer area on the website. If you recommend someone who completes a deal with us, you will get £50 high-street vouchers!

We also have social channels on Facebook, Twitter and Google+, so please take a look and find out all about the regular competitions and events we offer our customers!

Wishing you all the best in your new car,

“About car”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by Ashleyjoseph2 (0 reviews written)

I really like the way I was dealt with as a customer. I was given the correct information and an update on progress everyday of my application. I was always spoken to politely and whenever I wanted to talk or email my advisor they would call or email me back in the same day. I really appreciate the time and effort my advisors showed me and would definetly recommend credit plus to a friend. A massive thank you to the credit plus staff who got me what I wanted… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Ashleyjoseph2's Review

Hi,

I'd like to thank you for leaving a review of your experiences with Creditplus. We love hearing about happy customers!

If you do recommend us to a friend, be sure to take a look at your customer area of our website, where you can find details of our Refer a Friend scheme. If you have any other questions about your finance deal, we have an all-new help section on our website too, where you can find a live-chat feature and ask any questions you still may have.

Wishing you many happy years in your new car,

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Really quick and professional ”

Written on: 05/08/2014 by Simonspurs (1 review written)

Absolutely brilliant service by Oliver Roberts , this man is a credit to your company , speedy always kept me updated as to what was happening , professional and got me exactly what I wanted . Thanks ollie … Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Simonspurs's Review

Hi,

Thank you so much for your great review of our services here at Creditplus. We put a lot of effort into hiring the best customer advisors in the business, so we can ensure great service for every customer. I have passed your comments on to your advisor, and they are greatly appreciated!

Please stay in touch - we have social channels on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ where you can find details of events and competitions we run regularly.

All the best in your new car,

“Brilliant!”

Written on: 05/08/2014 by KaileeWoodward (1 review written)

The service I received from Peter Longley was fantastic, he was friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about his subject. I admit I may have been a more difficult customer as I knew exactly what I would and would not drive but Peter put up with me fantastically and really did his absolute best for me as a customer and as a result I am now driving a car that I have already fallen in love with and named Morpheus! Thank you Peter and the rest of the Creditplus team!… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for the fantastic review. I will pass your comments onto him, he will be delighted you were happy with his service. At Creditplus, we pride ourselves on our customer service and we are always pleased to see customers pick up on this.

Knowing what car you want is never a problem for Creditplus. We are happy to find the specific car you want, or we can take a look at your finance options and see what’s available. That we were able to provide you with the car you fell in love with only makes us much happier.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of Creditplus, your chosen car finance provider.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“The best service received in a long time”

Written on: 01/08/2014 by 379Whitehead (1 review written)

The best service I have received in a long time. Everyone more than happy to help with anything at all. He went over everything clearly and quickly and the person in the payment side too. Also the people at Marsh's Would recommend anyone one to give you a call and will should the occasion arise. Will definitely return later this year perhaps to buy an other car for my Husband. Thank you to all at Credit plus Monica Johnson… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/08/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review of your experience with Creditplus. It means a lot to us as we work very hard to ensure all our customers receive the best possible service.

I am delighted that you would recommend us to a friend. When you do, make sure you take a look at your customer area and see the details for our refer a friend scheme.

On behalf of everyone here in the office, thank you for using Creditplus as your preferred car finance provider.

Enjoy the new car and we hope to hear from you soon.

“what a smooth process”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by Upton1989 (1 review written)

such a smooth process from start to finish enquired on line was called back next day and with in 15 minuets was was given the finance for a new car every thing was explained clearly with very pleasent staff and now have very happy daughter many thanks, look forward to delivery… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/08/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with Creditplus. We’re glad it was a smooth process, our armchair service and online instant decision means we can process applications quickly and efficiently. Our customer service advisors work very hard to keep their standards up and will be delighted with your positive review.

We hope your daughter enjoys the car and please let us know what she thinks. You can contact us on twitter, facebook or google plus.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“The best - unlike the rest !!”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by christopherchien71 (1 review written)

My partner got her car through Creditplus a couple of years ago and never had any bother. When it came to my turn, I was in no doubt about who to use. From start to finish the process was easy, my customer advisor was knowledgeable and helpful and didn't put any pressure on. He did all the leg work on the admin side and kept me informed every step of the way, all I had to do was check, sign and email it back - easy !! We both already have plans to use Creditplus again when the time comes… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to christopherchien71's Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

Thank you for the fantastic review. Creditplus pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and we are pleased your partner recommended us. We put a lot of time and effort to ensure the application process is as easy as possible, in fact we call it our “armchair service” because we do all the legwork for you.

We work very hard so that the £50 gift voucher for recommending a friend is just the icing on the cake, and that the application process is as easy and quick as possible.

When you and your partner do decide to use Creditplus again, please let us know as we would love to hear from you.