Creditplus Reviews - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

“Never Missed A Beat!!”

Written on: 14/07/2015 by 453503269 (1 review written)

After looking for a car for about 2 weeks and going through multiple different companies not one was helpful. I found CreditPlus online and from the first moment I spoke to them to the day i took delivery of my car they have been absolutely amazing! I spoke to a man in customer services who found the perfect car for me and make sure the options that I picked for my vehicle were spot on. Not only was he helpful but he spoke to me like a human being! Once the car had been found (extremely)… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to 453503269's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for writing such a positive and in-depth review of Creditplus! It's great to hear we've done a good job and helped our customers find a car they love.

We recognise that making such a large purchase remotely can be a difficult and stressful time for consumers, and we try our best to make sure our customers have a great and stress-free experience as possible.

It's fantastic to know that you'd recommend us to your friends - just remember that for every friend or family member who completes a deal with us will bag you £50 worth of high-street vouchers!

Wishing you and your Megane all the best,

“Fantastic service”

Written on: 10/07/2015 by Gidders (1 review written)

Fantastic service from the start to receiving our car, all the staff were very helpful in all departments making the process easy and straightforward… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Gidders's Review

Written on: 24/07/2015

Thank you for giving Creditplus such a fantastic review. We are happy to hear all feedback from customers, but especially when someone is so happy with the work we’ve done.

Making the car finance process as easy and straightforward as possible is one of our priorities, so we are very happy you found this to be the case. Our staff in all our departments are trained to the highest standard to ensure that customers are provided with the highest standard of service.

Thank you again for choosing Creditplus to Find, Fund and Deliver your new car. We hope you enjoy it!

“Fast, Efficient, Friendly”

Written on: 04/07/2015 by awpersonal (1 review written)

The whole process was painless, I had credit issues in the past and still, unbelievably Creditplus managed to secure finance for me. This will go a long way to repair my credit file and also give me the car I need to survive going forward. I liked the convenience of it all, did everything on line and a few calls. Thanks to everyone at Creditplus… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to awpersonal's Review

Hi There,

Firstly, thank you for coming and leaving us a review, we appreciate that people don’t have a lot of spare time these days so it means a lot when our customers come and say nice things about us!

I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, customer service is something we really pride ourselves on so it’s always nice to hear that we are doing it right. We will always try and help our customers, even if they don’t think they will be able to get finance, we can often help out. Our customer advisors do spend a long time training to the highest level and they are always on the look out to find the best deal for our customers so it’s great to hear we could help you out with your situation.

If you did enjoy your experience with us enough to recommend us, you might like to take a look at our recommend-a-friend scheme. We reward the customers that help spread the word about Creditplus, £50 worth of high street vouchers for every person that takes out a finance deal through your recommendation. All the information you need can be found in the existing customer section of the help and advice centre on our website.

We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Creditplus.
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Great service with a quick response”

Written on: 04/07/2015 by rae150576 (1 review written)

From my application to the transfer of funds was within 5 days and all along the way Cedit Plus was in contact supporting my application along the way. There was nothing hidden and the open and honest approach was quite refreshing… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to rae150576's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review.

At Creditplus we understand that sometimes you just can’t wait to receive your new car so ensure that we keep the process as quick and efficient as possible. We also understand the importance of excellent communication and work hard to keep our customers informed throughout the process. We also have an ethical lending policy which focuses around always putting the customers wellbeing as our top priority so it’s great that you found our service to be open and honest.

If you would like to recommend friends or family to us, we run a scheme where you will receive £50 worth of high street vouchers after the person you have recommended completes their deal. Just log into your customer area or contact your customer advisor for more information.

Also, please feel free to share any photographs you have with you and your new car with us on our social media channels, we love to see them!

Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new car.

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“The reviews on here says it all!”

Written on: 02/07/2015 by JoeyL92 (1 review written)

Absolutely outstanding customer service from start to finish. Applied for the loan and got a car sorted in less than a week! Thanks to Scott Hansford who was very helpful and very quick to reply to my emails. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Thank you Credit Plus for the car and the brilliant service!… Read Full Review

“Seen there rate advertised at a fantastic rate on...”

Written on: 28/06/2015

Seen there rate advertised at a fantastic rate on money supermarket. Made an application only to find out that the rate is only available if I buy one of their cars...... I'd already seen the car I wanted but I was told they couldn't help me and to make matters worse my advisor was as much use as a chocolate fire guard, just didn't seem interested in helping me probably because I wasn't buying one of his overpriced cars, avoid this company like the plague… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/07/2015

Hi there,

I'd like to thank you for leaving a review. Rest assured that we take all feedback seriously.

We make great effort to ensure all of our rates are advertised correctly and clearly, and though I don't know exactly what you saw, our headline rate with that particular partner is always displayed with the stipulation that it's only available with car-supply deals from us, which is not necessary with some other rates. We are always looking to make our customer journey clearer, and will take your feedback into consideration if more can be done.

We are very proud of our history providing consistently great service, and I apologise for if you feel your experience with Creditplus was less than satisfactory. If you would like to talk to us further to discuss this case, please don't hesitate to email or call us using the details on our Contact page on our website.

Thanks,

Tom W, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Great service lovely people”

Written on: 26/06/2015 by Yates225 (1 review written)

just bought my car with Credit plus,, couldn't of been quicker, nicer and a better price.. thank you all so much… Read Full Review

“Fantastic service. Helpful and professional. ”

Written on: 21/06/2015

Wonderful service. Easy and straightforward. Helpful advice and guidance at every stage of the process. I would definitely recommend… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2015

Thank you for the five star review!

Here at Creditplus, we put a great deal of time and effort into providing the best possible service to our customers, so we are truly delighted you found this to be the case.

Car finance can be a long and complicated process, if not handled correctly. Creditplus have created our own armchair service, where we do all the hard work for our customers, making the process, as you said, “easy and straightforward”. We’re pleased you found your time with Creditplus to be to your standards.

When you recommend us to a friend, remember you can earn £50 of high street vouchers for every friend who completes a deal with us. Just use the referral code in your customer area.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Excellent overall service ”

Written on: 21/06/2015 by Amy289 (1 review written)

Great communication and support throughout the whole process. Excellent turnaround for Loan and purchase support. Thank you… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a review, we love hearing back from our customers and it’s nice to know we did a good job.

We like to think we provide our customers with the level of service that they deserve and make the whole process as easy and stress free as possible.

Our payouts department work extremely hard to get every deal turned around as fast as possible so I’m very happy to hear we were able to help you out so quickly!

Our customer advisors spend a long time training to provide the best service and receiving great reviews makes it all worth while.

Thank you and we hope you enjoy your new car!

“Sorted with ease.”

Written on: 21/06/2015 by Jilliane252 (1 review written)

Scott dealt with my purchase and explained everything along the way and what needed to be done Everything went to plan which is how it should be… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We will sure to pass on the message to Scott who we are sure will be pleased to hear your kind words. We believe that excellent communication is of the upmost importance so we always ensure that we keep our customers updated at every step of the journey.

If you would like to recommend a friend to us we run a scheme where you will receive £50 worth of high street vouchers once the person you have recommended completes their deal. Just log into your customer area or contact your advisor for more information.
Also, please feel free to share any photographs you have of you and your car with us on our social media channels, we love to see them!

Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new car!

“Fantastic!!!!”

Written on: 20/06/2015 by clarkie29 (1 review written)

Well what can i say from the first phone call to the last one Credit plus have been fantastic, helpful friendly staff that will go that extra mile, whilst working in a very very busy environment you never feel like anything is a problem. keep doing the good work, & thanks to the person who dealt with my finance… Read Full Review

“Fast,Organise and Very Supportive”

Written on: 15/06/2015 by Jaelynn136 (1 review written)

I have never experienced costumer service this efficient. From the moment the person I dealt with answered the phone,I have received first class service. The level of understanding, support and guidance was to the highest level. He found me a car that I required in no time, the car details was sent to me on the same day and we went ahead, he organised all the documents and by day 2 we have finalised eveything. When he was done, a lady took over and was very patient. Day 3 when the documents was… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/06/2015

Hi there,

Thank you so much for such a great review! We love to read great feedback, and it's all appreciated by the whole team here. I'm thrilled that you found our process to be efficient and useful, and hope you come back for your next car - not before many happy years with your new motor, however.

Don't forget you can receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers for every friend or family member who you recommend to us who completes a finance deal. Find out more information in your customer area, or call your customer advisor for all the details!

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Efficient, professional and informed throughout the...”

Written on: 13/06/2015

Enquiry made Saturday in respect of car leasing. Monday I was contacted and discussion took place and everything was clearly explained to me in regard to my options. Within two days Creditplus had secured finance for me with Barclays Bank. By Thursday my new car had been found. Friday all documentation was emailed to me . Saturday I received a call to confirm that the money had been released to purchase my car. Now I am just waiting to hear when my car will be delivered..7-10 days... I found… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/06/2015

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write us such a kind review,

Here at Creditplus we understand that sometimes you just can’t wait to receive your new car so we always try to be as quick and as efficient as possible. We also understand the importance of excellent customer service and keeping the customer informed every step of the process so it is good that this is something you have experienced.

We would greatly appreciate you recommending us to your family and friends! We actually run a scheme for this where you receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher as a thank you from us once someone you have recommended completes their deal. Just log into your customer area or contact your customer advisor for more information.

Also, we would love to see any photos of you and your new car so please feel free to share them with us on our social media channels.

Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new car.

“Excellent service provided”

Written on: 09/06/2015 by milly42003 (1 review written)

The service I got from was excellent. He helped me find the perfect car even though the first one offered had been sold a few days previously!!! Everything was explained clearly and the procedure was painless. Hope to be doing this again when my lease is up in 4 years time as it was very easy and not stressful at all… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to milly42003's Review

Written on: 17/06/2015

Hi there,

Thanks for the review, read all of them and it’s great to hear back from satisfied customers.
I’m glad you enjoyed your experience with us, we take pride in our customer service and our customer service are always working to find you your perfect car and the perfect deal. Sorry to hear the first car became unavailable but it’s great to hear you are happy with the alternative we found for you!

Our customer advisors train for a long time so that they can provide a great service, to make the process pleasant and as simply as possible. Buying a car should be fun, that’s why we take care of everything for you so you can just get excited!

We hope to see you again in the future and we’d love for you to stay in touch with us in the mean time. We love seeing pictures of our customers with their cars, we are on Facebook and Twitter if you want to share any pictures with us!

I hope you enjoy your new car and thanks again for choosing Creditlpus.
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Excellent Service & Systems”

Written on: 08/06/2015 by ChrisPetit (1 review written)

CreditPlus do exactly what they say on tin - and a lot more!! Fast, friendly, efficient & competitive! In particular one of the team is a 1st Class Customer Advisor - he looked after everything & delivered anytime. Highly recommended… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to ChrisPetit's Review

Written on: 15/06/2015

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all customer feedback, but especially love to see five stars! We’re not sure what Ronseal would say about you using their catchphrase for us, but we’re extremely pleased with how happy you are.

Here at Creditplus, our top priority is customer service, so we’re delighted you found the service we provide to be of such a high standard. Our armchair service means we do all the hard work for our customers, leaving you to focus on choosing the right car. We also work very hard to find our customer’s the best deal, so we’re pleased you picked up on our competitive nature.

If you do decide to recommend us to a friend, don’t forget you can earn £50 in high street vouchers. Just use the code in your customer area and for each completed deal, you’ll receive your voucher.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus.

“Excellent service”

Written on: 03/06/2015

The CreditPlus finance application was clearly explained, well supported, easy to complete and stress free!… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/06/2015

Hi there,

Many thanks for the review! It's always appreciated by the whole team here when we hear great feedback. We train all of our sales and support staff to make sure they're all able to give the best information and guide you through the process so you can be sure you'll get the best deal for your circumstances.

If you have any friends or family members who are looking for car finance, don't forget about our refer-a-friend scheme. For every friend who completes a finance deal with us, we wll give you £50 worth of high-street vouchers! Give your customer advisor a call for more information.

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Typical dodgy car dealers so beware!”

Written on: 31/05/2015 by JackGrantham436 (1 review written)

Bought a Ford Galaxy about 18 months ago. Engine warning light came on two weeks later as the air intake temperature sensor was damaged and the pins broken off? Replaced by us. Last month the turbo charger partially failed and will need renewal at a cost of £1200.00! Front passenger door is not working and parking sensors malfunctioning. We were sold a heap of problems and i overheard a salesman in the office saying nice bloke shame about his choice of motor… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/06/2015

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving feedback for us. We take all feedback very seriously here at Creditplus, and are proud of the customer service the vast majority of our customers receive. However, given the nature of the products and services we provide, we cannot be held responsible for faults on a car so far after the point of purchase.

By UK consumer law, we are only required to look after faults with the car which occur up to 6 months after purchase. As you've now owned the car for around 18 months, it's simply not our responsibility to look after your car. I hope you can understand that the nature of cars means that occasionally they can break down, at expense of the owner of the vehicle.

If you would like to discuss any of this further, please don't hesitate to contact us at the details on our website.

Tom W, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Really helpful and friendly ”

Written on: 30/05/2015 by Kyz1 (1 review written)

Would recommend credit plus to anyone.. So helpful and friendly from the start to the end.. They never gave up on finding me a lender to get my new car.. So happy Thank you :)… Read Full Review

“Wow. So pleased with CreditPlus”

Written on: 29/05/2015 by Gemma382 (1 review written)

One word sums up Credit Plus ... and that is outstanding. OK to give you a better idea of how pleased we are, here are a few more ... Friendly; approachable, quick, efficient, knowledgeable and They far exceeded our expectations and got us a great car with great (affordable) credit well within the budget we set them and all within the space of a week. Would definitely use them again and have no hesitation recommending them to friends and family alike. Well done Credit Plus and thank you… Read Full Review

“Quick easy and stress free”

Written on: 29/05/2015 by atcurl86 (1 review written)

I would recommend credit plus the service was quick easy stress free and have had a great experience… Read Full Review