Creditplus Reviews - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

“Absolutely brilliant seevice”

Written on: 06/05/2015 by Johnno75 (1 review written)

From the moment I applied online, the service has been excellent!! I was called back within 5 mins and discussed car options and found one I liked! This advisor was fantastic in customer care and catered for everything I needed! I couldn't have asked for anymore and I am now about to take delivery of my new car!!!! Thank you… Read Full Review

“very professional and friendly...”

Written on: 05/05/2015 by marls66 (1 review written)

I was totally pleased with the speed and professionalism of my advisor(s) even when my original purchase was sold unknown to my advisor it was quickly rectified with an even better offer. This is the only reason i haven't rated 5 stars. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone i know looking to purchase a new vehicle. … Read Full Review

“Company advertises a fantastic rate but this isn't...”

Written on: 30/04/2015 by 239Shaw (1 review written)

Company advertises a fantastic rate but this isn't available unless you buy one of their overpriced cars. They then sent me a car that was for sale online for £2600 cheaper than the price they said. There excuse was that included delivery, £2600 for delivery, is the queen delivering it??? the only saving grace was speaking to a different advisor who was very friendly and even said that he could sort a better deal if we financed a car through a local dealer, but the damage was already done… Read Full Review

“Fast easy friendly”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by crWilliamson200 (1 review written)

Very easy to use and a fast and friendly service. I was sorted out within a week .I would reccomend these guys to family and friends. Thanks Credit Plus… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2015

Thank you for the five star review! We are always pleased to received feedback from our customers, and are delighted that you were so happy with our service.

Here at Creditplus, we work very hard to make the car finance process as simple and straightforward as possible. We compare over 90 lending options, allowing us to quickly match each customer to the best possible deal for their circumstances.

If you would like to recommend us to a friend, please remember that you can claim a £50 high street voucher should someone you refer to us complete a deal. More details are available in your customer area.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as your preferred car finance provider.

“excellent service”

Written on: 28/04/2015

applied at weekend, got immediate decision online then got a call Monday morning to verify things. I have a poor credit report so wasn't very hopeful, anyway it is now the following Tuesday and have just collected my new car, I told them what I wanted and they found my perfect vehicle close enough for collection, any further and they would have delivered it to me for free. Apr was higher than I hoped for but that was down to me, they asked what I could afford and didn't deviate from it. Would… Read Full Review

“top notch customer service!”

Written on: 28/04/2015 by Oliver57 (1 review written)

I deal in a customer service industry and I have to say that I was extremely impressed with CreditPlus. I initially spoke with an adviser who helped me out with a suggestion for finance, he kept me in the loop with results and then eventually I was passed on to Beki who helped me finalise the deal and sort the paperwork. All in all a fantastic customer experience and should be picking up my new car tomorrow! Thank you!!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/05/2015

Thank you for giving Creditplus a fantastic five star review.

Here at Creditplus, providing the best possible customer service is our top priority, so we are extremely pleased you found this to be the case. We ensure that all our customers have the car finance process explained fully, whilst also letting them know that we do all the hard work so they don’t have to.

Our payouts team are the unsung heroes here at Creditplus, so we’re pleased you were happy with the service Becky provided.

When you do collect your new car, why not send us a photo? You can either send it to your customer advisor or you can post it to our facebook page. Just search for Creditplus Car Finance facebook.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as you’re preferred car finance provider.

“excellent customer service”

Written on: 27/04/2015 by mickydunne85 (1 review written)

Originally I was declined finance, so I thought nothing of it and just thought Id have to save up, but two days later Oliver called me and said hed got the finance accepted and has been prompt and professional at every step, very happy customer!!… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to mickydunne85's Review

HI there,

Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it. It’s great to hear that we were able to help you out, even if initially it looks like we can’t help you, it doesn’t mean our customer advisors will stop trying to find ways to help you out.

Our advisors spend a long time training so that they can provide the highest levels of customer service possible, so it means a lot when they get recognition for their efforts! I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

We would love for you to stay in touch, we are on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ so if you have any pictures of you and your car we would love to see them!

If you were thinking about recommending us to friends or family then you should take a look at our recommend-a-friend scheme. We give £50 worth of high street vouchers to customers that help us out, in fact we will give reward you for every person that takes out finance with us from your recommendation! All the information you need can be found in the existing customer section of the help and advice centre.

I hope you enjoy your new car and thanks for using Creditplus.
Customer Satisfaction Team

“Amazing help from a great team”

Written on: 24/04/2015 by Hartbm460 (1 review written)

From the very beginning the person I dealt with was very friendly and extremely helpful, he was recommended to me by my sister in law, who he helped get a car a few months previously. He then passed my account to a lady, who was just as friendly and helpful as him and got my finance secured. They both were extremely professional and easy to talk to, they explained everything in such a way, that there was no confusion and made sure I understood what was happening all of the way through… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your service at Creditplus. Every review is read and we take feedback very seriously.

Unfortunately on Review Centre you're not allowed to name names, as it would be nice to be able to give the staff involved a pat on the back, so if you have time to leave a review on our Trustpilot page (just search for Creditplus on the Trustpilot homepage), we can then see through your customer number who your advisor was.

Please keep in mind we have a refer-a-friend scheme, which could earn you £50 worth of high-street vouchers for each friend or family member you recommend to us who completes a finance deal. And make sure your sister-in-law knows about this too if she recommended you!

Wishing you all the best with your new car, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Customer Satisfaction Team

“First time having car finance!!”

Written on: 23/04/2015 by Simz227 (1 review written)

I was sceptical at first as this was my first time entering the world of car finance. I approached credit plus having being recommened by a friend, and from the outset my advisor Mark Collins was outstanding. He took all my concerns into consideration and was totally understanding of my reservations and lack of knowledge so to speak. Every step of the way I was totally informed of what was happening, he found my car choices and reassured me if I was not happy I didn't have to accept the… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Simz227's Review

Written on: 27/04/2015

Hi there,

I’d really like to say a big thank you for such a fantastic review, we love reading every single review but ones like this really make us all smile.

It is true, the world of car finance can be daunting but here at Creditplus we really do our best to explain the whole process and make it as easy as possible for all of our customers. We want our customers to feel safe and looked after and we will never force a decision that you are not 100% comfortable with, buying a car should be an enjoyable experience, not something to be scared of.

We are extremely proud of our customer advisors and I’m so glad you enjoyed your experience, I will certainly be passing on your kind message to him, he will be very happy to hear it. All of our customer advisors train for a long time so that they can provide you with the level of service that should be expected.

It’s so good to hear that you are now the owner of your dream car. After all, as one of the biggest puchases most people make, your car should be something you take pride in and it sounds like you are proud of your car. We sincerely hope you enjoy it and it would be so great to see you with your car, we are on Facebook and Twitter, please don’t hesitate to send us a picture of you and your car!

If you were feeling like recommending us you might want to take a look at our recommend-a-friend scheme. We will give you £50 worth of high street vouchers for each person that takes out finance with us through your recommendation. All the information you need can be found in the existing customer section of our help and advice centre.

Thanks again

“Car Finance”

Written on: 22/04/2015 by fxMcDermott151 (1 review written)

What a fantastic company to deal with - my contact was fantastic even though I bugged him continuously to get on the dealers case - if everybody receives this level of service then I would highly recommend them to anybody - one very happy customer… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Many thanks for your fantastic review! We love to hear that we're doing a good job, and it looks like that is the case with your process. At Creditplus we appreciate all feedback so we can continue to improve our service.

If you ever recommend a friend to Creditplus, once they have completed a finance deal you will receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers, as a thank you from us!

Wishing you all the best with your new car,

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“I'll be back hahaha great customer service, recommended ”

Written on: 21/04/2015 by Aubreyb358 (1 review written)

Contacted creditplus enjoyable time finding a car that suited me good customer service from derrant blenman and I wouldn't need to go to another company as c.p are a great company to do business with thanks again for your help finding me a car… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/04/2015

Thank you for the fantastic five star review!

Here at Creditplus, we work very hard to find a car that meets our customers exact requirements. We’re glad we could find the right car for you.

We also work very hard to provide the best customer service, with all our customer advisors trained to the highest standards. I will pass on your fantastic review to Derrant, as I am sure he will be delighted to hear how happy you are.

When you recommend us, make sure to use our refer a friend scheme. That way you can earn a £50 high street voucher for each person you recommend who completes a deal with us.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“not delivered in time scale given. ”

Written on: 20/04/2015 by dontcareiwonderwhy (1 review written)

way out of the time scale given for delivery. supposed to be 10 working days. saturday has been counted as a working day for a number of years. when promised i would eventually get delivery on the 20th april 2015, at 4.55pm i was then told by phone call it would not be arriving till the 21st. i may not be available to take delivery of the car tomorrow so where does this leave me. STILL CARLESS WITH TAX AND INSURENCE THAT HAVE BEEN PAID FOR THE CAR TO ARRIVE ON THE 20TH. i am disgusted with… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to dontcareiwonderwhy's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for writing a review of our service. I'm sorry you feel you haven't received great service from us, and at Creditplus we always welcome feedback so we can improve our communications in the future.

I have talked to the logistics team, and have been informed that the driver managed to make it over to you on the required date, and that you are now in posession of the vehicle.

I hope you enjoy many happy years in your new car, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

Tom W, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Great”

Written on: 19/04/2015

Helpful customer service team. It took less than a week to sort all documentation and verifications. Im very happy with the service… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

One of the key goals of Creditplus is to make our customer service second to none so we are pleased that you were happy with our customer service team. We also understand the importance of fast service so it’s great that this is something you have experienced.

We are very glad that you enjoyed the experience of financing a car with us and if you would like to recommend a friend you will receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher when the person you have recommended has completed their deal as a thank you from us.

Please keep in touch and share any photos you have with us of you and your new car.

Thanks again,

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“The help and advice I got from your members of staff...”

Written on: 19/04/2015 by Sandovalan287 (1 review written)

The help and advice I got from your members of staff and there patients was amazing there worth their weight in gold… Read Full Review

Hi there,

I’d just like to say thank you first of all, for coming and leaving us such a kind review. We know people are very busy these days so it means a lot when someone takes the time to give us some feedback.

I’m so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and with the Creditplus team members that you dealt with. Everyone here is trained to the best standards so that we can provide you with the high level of service that you and all of our customers deserve. We want the car buying experience to be as pleasant and stress free as possible because getting a new car should be an enjoyable experience not a chore!

If you were particularly happy with your experience and were thinking about recommending us you should take a look at our recommend-a-friend scheme! We will give you £50 worth of high street vouchers for every car finance deal that is taken out through your recommendation! All the information you need can be found I the existing customer section of the help and advice centre.

Thank you again for choosing Creditplus
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“very friendly service indeed”

Written on: 14/04/2015

Had previously signed up with a different company to find me a car ....they couldnt so feeling deflated thought i would try you !! from the very first contact ,i felt confident and asured that it wouldnt take long to get from inquiry to car ! My personal contact was helpful ,polite ,efficient and clearly knew what he was doing .I recieved info through email,texts,phone calls which ever suited me best ,depending on work kids etc.The paperwork was simple and completed only requiring… Read Full Review

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review! We love reading them, especially nice ones like this.

We’re sorry to hear that this other company failed you, it’s never fun getting your hopes up only to be let down, especially when a car is involved! My only suggestion would be, the next time you need help with car finance, save some time and come straight to us!

I’m so glad you had a great experience with your customer advisor. They do spend a long time training to provide not only an enjoyable experience but an efficient one too, we understand that when you’ve settled on a car, you want it ASAP! The Creditplus payout department and logistics team all understand this too, which is why they work so hard behind the scenes to get you in to your new car as fast as they can.

We apologise for you having to use some of your mileage allowance for delivery. We will always try and deliver cars on one of our trucks to avoid this but unfortunately we cannot promise to deliver via lorry in the case of particularly distant locations such as yourself. You will always be informed of the delivery method prior to signing any agreement so that there are no nasty surprises!

If you enjoyed your experience with us enough to recommend us then take a look at our refer-a-friend scheme. We will give you £50 worth of high street vouchers for each car finance deal taken out through your recommendation! All the information you need can be found in the existing customer section of our help and advice centre.

I hope you enjoy your new car and please do keep in touch with us, we are on Facebook, Twitter and Google+, we would love to see a picture of you and your car!

Thanks again,
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“pleasant, helpful and easy”

Written on: 13/04/2015 by matthc (1 review written)

Extremely helpful and cheerful to talk to and deal with. Excellent service from first contact to delivery team arranging delivery. After going through a tough time its been nice to deal with straight talking people… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to matthc's Review

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review, hearing back from satisfied customers never gets old!

We pride ourselves on our customer service, Creditplus customer advisors and logistics personnel spend a long time training to make sure that they can be as helpful as they possibly can at every stage of the process. Because of the time and effort they put in to providing the best service they can, it means a lot to them when someone acknowledges their hard work!

We do our best to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible because buying a car shouldn’t be confusing, it should be fun! I’m really glad we were able to help you out in a tough spot, we cater to people will all kinds of Credit, whether it’s bad or good we will always do our utmost to get you the best deal.

If you were thinking about recommending us to friends or family then take a look at our recommend-a-friend scheme. We will give you £50 worth of high street vouchers for each completed deal that comes through by your recommendation. All of the information you need can be found in the existing customer section of our help and advice centre.

We hope you enjoy your new car and thanks again!
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“CREDITPLUS HAVE A TRULY BRILLIANT SERVICE”

Written on: 09/04/2015 by EmeryBrennan74 (1 review written)

I phoned and spoke to a Customer adviser he done a credit check within an hour i was looking for a car i suggested a HYUNDAI i30 1 hour later i had picked a car, completed the paper work on line, i was then handed over to the Logistic team for delivery it takes 7 to 10 days Crediplus are in Dorset I stay in Edinburgh 480 miles away the car was deliverd to my door. The service was great i would yous creditplus again. This has been a great experience end to end process without any problems… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/04/2015

Thank you for giving us such a fantastic five star review. Here at Creditplus, we work hard to provide the best possible service. Our instant online decision means we know straight away if you are eligible or not for car finance, so we don’t waste your time.

From there, it’s a case of choosing a car, finalising the paperwork, and waiting for your new car. We’re pleased that our armchair service, where we do all the hard work for you, was such a success and that we could deliver your Hyundai i30 direct to your door.

We hope you enjoy your new car. If you feel like sharing some photos with us, please feel free to post them to our facebook page or tweet them to our twitter account.

Thanks again for choosing Creditplus as your preferred car finance provider.

“Great service ”

Written on: 08/04/2015 by Sammy-Jo (1 review written)

These guys are fast & efficient, updated every step of the way by email and phone. Nothing was too much trouble and in no time at all my loan was complete. Can't wait to pick up my new car, I'm so excited. I would highly recommend using this company as the service is great and the advisors are always on hand should you need them. To some it all up the service is second to none… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Sammy-Jo's Review

Written on: 13/04/2015

Hi there,

Thanks for your positive review! We try to give the quickest and most efficitent service in the business, and love to hear from our customers who've had great experiences with us!

If you have any friends who are also looking for a car, keep our refer-a-friend scheme in mind. Every friend who completes a finance deal with us will earn you £50 worth of high-street vouchers! Find the details on our website.

Wishing you all the best in your new car,

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 08/04/2015 by MarianaEwing243 (1 review written)

Fast, efficient service. Staff superb. Could not recommend highly enough. Thank you… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We love hearing feedback from our happy customers and it is great that you found our service to be fast and efficient. All of our advisors are extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what they do and ensure the process is as enjoyable as possible for all of our customers.

If you would like to recommend us to your friends you will receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher each time someone you have recommended completes their deal.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy your new car!

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“TIME WASTERS - STAY CLEAR - EVEN MANAGERS DONT KNOW...”

Written on: 07/04/2015 by Green173 (1 review written)

I found a car I wanted. I checked this out with my Credit plus advisor first who said the car was fine and everything was in place. He said everything had been accepted. He even told me to go put a deposit down. So I did!! Got all excited thinking I was going to collect my car within a few days. Only to be messed about being passed from pillar to post! I asked to speak to a manager who said he was doing his investigations into the garage as he wasn't sure it was a real garage... although these… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/04/2015

Hi there,

I'm sorry you feel you had an inadequate experience with Creditplus. We take great pride in our quality of service and for that reason we take all feedback very seriously. Unfortunately, through ReviewCentre we can't see any of your details so there's no way we can chase up the status of your application and see what went wrong.

Please could you email or call us using the information on our contact page, and direct it to the attention of Tom Forster. Please include the following:

• Your name
• Your customer ID (this will begin with "453" and will be on all communications from Creditplus
• The date you applied
• Any information you would like to give in addition to your review.

We will happily look into the case for you once we have these details. I apologise again that you feel your experience with Creditplus has been less than satisfactory, and hope we can restore your confidence in Creditplus again.

Kind regards,