Creditplus Reviews - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

“Honestly Terrific Service”

Written on: 28/01/2015 by Troyx411 (1 review written)

Nervous and a bit sceptical at first, I approached CreditPlus after searching online for options when renewing my car having been refused finance for a replacement company car. As a business owner, I knew this was going to be tricky. The man I dealt with (Who looked after me the whole way through the process) made sourcing a car and deciding a budget a breeze. I live in Northern Ireland and this didn't present a problem to him. The finance was approved and I pick up my car in Manchester next… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/01/2015

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

We have replied in full on your Trustpilot review so head over there to take a look!

Many thanks,

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“absolutely fantastic vauxhall insignia sri diesel ”

Written on: 26/01/2015 by stevie1888 (1 review written)

Just want to say a big massive thanks to the man I dealt with who dealt with the process really helpful guy .great customer service made the whole process stress free for me .Once again thanks to the man I dealt with ur customer service skills are excellent ur a star… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to stevie1888's Review

Written on: 29/01/2015

Hi,

Thanks so much for leaving a review for us. All feedback gets passed back along to the customer advisors and it really helps us all to know we're doing a great job! We try hard to make sure our customers get through the finance process with as little stress as possible, and to be helpful and personable with our valued customers.

It'd be great to stay in touch! If you are on Facebook, Twitter or Google+, please connect with us and say hi. We regularly host competitions, post news and finance tips to our social channels to help our customers get the most from their new cars!

Kind regards,

“Fantastic ”

Written on: 24/01/2015 by Marquisex215 (1 review written)

Great service, speedy and very helpful would not hesitate to work with them in the future to buy a new a car. My advisor was a guy Olly and his knowledge and customers service skills were second to none. Thanks and I'll be seeing you's again… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/01/2015

Thank you for giving Creditplus a five star review.

We pride ourselves on providing a quick and easy service to make getting car finance as simple as possible. Customer service is our top priority and so we are delighted you found your experience with Olly to be of such a high standard. I will pass on your comments to him, as I am sure he will be pleased to read your review.

Have you considered recommending us to a friend? If you do so and your friend completes a deal with Creditplus, you can earn yourself £50 of high street vouchers. Visit your customer area for more details.

“superb, efficient,professional ”

Written on: 24/01/2015 by wuDougherty218 (1 review written)

I can't fault the service I received. From start to finish the process of buying a car through credit plus was excellent. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a new car… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/01/2015

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are so happy to hear that you are so pleased with the service that we provided; it is our mission to ensure our customers are supported and kept informed throughout the process and are always on hand to answer any queries they may have.

It’s great news that you would like to recommend a friend to us. We run a scheme specifically for this where you will receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher which can be used at a selection of 20,000 high street shops once a person you have recommended completes a deal with us. You will receive a new £50 voucher each time someone you have recommended completes their deal.

Thanks again for the review, please keep in touch with us on social media and share any photographs you have with us of your new car!

Regards,

Rosie, customer satisfaction team

“brilliant brilliant brilliant ”

Written on: 23/01/2015 by Nathan_J (1 review written)

Creditplus managed to get me credit even though I doubted my credit rating would be good enough. They then searched and searched and found me the perfect car even though I kept changing my mind. They were patient and helpful. A+ performance… Read Full Review

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 22/01/2015 by Munoz190 (1 review written)

The whole team were brilliant. Having tried for car credit with other finance companies unsucessfully in the past, Creditplus were there when I needed them the most. I now am the proud owner on a brilliant car. Thank you… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thanks for your review - they are always appreciated! We know how much hard work car finance can be, and some of our competitors can sometimes compound these problems and make things even more complicated. We try hard to make sure that all of our customers get the great service they deserve from our highly trained advisors.

If you feel like showing your car off a little, feel free to send a picture in to our Facebook or Twitter accounts - we’d love to see how you’re getting on!

All the best in the new car,

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“How helpful the staff was ”

Written on: 16/01/2015 by xblade1 (1 review written)

The over all experience with creditplus was great and they were very quick in finding me a lender and getting it finalised the advisors are very professional and great to speak to and they know how to get you a great deal on your loan and car they do everything for you all you have to do is sign on the dotted line… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to xblade1's Review

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I’m glad your experience with Creditplus was a positive one, and that we were able to help you get your car finance quickly and professionally. We train all our staff to be personable and friendly, which hopefully came across in your experience!

If you feel like recommending us to friends or family, we have a refer-a-friend scheme available. For every friend who completes a finance deal with us, you’ll receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers. Take a look at the help section of our website for more information!

Kind regards,

Tom, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Fire up the flux capacitor!”

Written on: 16/01/2015 by Emmyo395 (1 review written)

I am struggling to come up with he superlatives to describe the service received from Creditplus. Fantastic friendly service over the phone and email and if the decision had been any quicker, I'd have needed to buy a DeLorean to go back in time to get it! If every company provided service to this standard, the world would be a much better place. I cannot think of a single aspect of the process that could be improved. I'd happily recommend the firm to friends and anyone else that will listen… Read Full Review

Hi there,

First of all I just want to say thank you for such a fantastic (and entertaining) review! We try our best to provide our customers with a service and experience that makes getting a new car not only easy but enjoyable and it is reviews like yours that let us know we are getting it right.

Our customer advisors spend a lot of time being trained to the highest standards so that they can provide the level of service that our customers rightly expect. So they will be very glad to hear your kind words when we pass them on.

We really appreciate that you would recommend us but did you know they we actually reward our customers who take the time to do so. Every friend or family member who takes out a finance agreement with us through your recommendation will net you £50 worth of high street vouchers! All the information you need can be found in the existing customer section of our help and advice centre.

Just one more thing, none of the cars we provide are currently rated for time travel so keep that flux capacitor powered down for the time being and stay away from 88mph! It would be awful if you got stuck somewhere you couldn’t return from, we’d love for you to come back in the future.

Thanks again
Luke, Customer Satisfaction team

“Absolutely Superb!!”

Written on: 15/01/2015 by DaveJamieson (1 review written)

I would like to thank Credit-plus for all their help, especially from the man specifically looking after my case! He was at all times courteous, prompt and very professional. I would have no hesitation recommending this company to anyone looking for a car and would be delighted to be associated with them for many years! Thank you credit Plus for allowing me to purchase a car that will give me and my family so much freedom, flexibility and a chance to enjoy life. 1st Class… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to DaveJamieson's Review

Written on: 16/01/2015

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review.

All of our advisors are dedicated in delivering the best service and ensure they are always there to answer all of our customers questions and queries.

It’s excellent news that you would like to recommend us! We run a scheme where you will receive a £50 ‘Love to Shop’ voucher once their deal has been completed and you are able to receive a new voucher every time someone’s deal that you have recommended has been completed.

We are so happy to hear how much your new car will benefit you and please ensure you stay in touch with us in the future and feel free to share any photographs you have of you and your car on social media.

Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new car!

“extremely helpful”

Written on: 10/01/2015 by honeyloop1 (1 review written)

Excellent service great communication would recommend to a friend. Very very helpful and the person dealing with my application was fantastic… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to honeyloop1's Review

Written on: 14/01/2015

Hi there,

Many thanks for your review! We work hard every day to ensure our advisors provide great service and keep up a good rate of communication with our valued customers.

If you have friends or family you'd like to recommend, you could receive £50 worth of high-street vouchers for every friend who completes a deal with us. Find out more at our Help section on the Creditplus website.

Thanks again, and wishing all the best for you and your new car!

“Brilliant!”

Written on: 07/01/2015 by Vinny4415 (1 review written)

The hole experience with credit plus was brilliant! The man I dealt with was reassuring and very professional, any questions and queries were answer very clearly and informatively… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to Vinny4415's Review

Written on: 09/01/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your great review! I am sure it is appreciated by all in the sales team to know we did a good job. We take great care to ensure our advisors are able to answer any and all questions about the finance process.

Please stay in touch! We have active social channels on Facebook and Twitter (just search for Creditplus) and if you have any further questions, check out our Help and Advice centre (just click "Help" on our website).

Wishing you all the best in your new car,

“Fantastic”

Written on: 01/01/2015

After thinking it was not possible to get a new car credit plus not only got the loan in place but also found me the perfect car for my family. When it is time to trade my car in i would not think twice of using them again.From start to finish the people working for credit plus were fantastic and no matter what i got in touch with there was always an answer it was great… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/01/2015

Thank you for the “fantastic” five star review. Creditplus work hard to provide the best possible service to our customers, and we are delighted you had such a great experience.

Here at Creditplus, we can find, fund and deliver the car you want, using our network of experienced dealers, and our 50+ lending options for car finance. We work very hard to ensure all our customer advisors provide the best possible service, and we are thrilled you found this to be the case.

“Friendly fast efficient”

Written on: 29/12/2014 by MinnieManoo (1 review written)

Never had credit before so was very nervous but my advisor explained everything he was always there when I needed him so friendly & helpfull I've just passed my test so this is my first car I love it I got just what I wanted & its so affordable it only took a few days to find my perfect car a little longer for delivery as they were so busy with it being Christmas but he made sure I had it before Christmas everyone was so lovely keeping me up to date thank you so much I've already recommended… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to MinnieManoo's Review

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review, it is fantastic to hear back from such a happy customer. We are so glad you chose us to help you find your first car ever. Picking your first car is a very difficult and personal thing so we really appreciate that you came to us to help you out, and it sounds like you are very happy with your vehicle. Our advisors work really hard to make sure customers are well informed and happy with the process and get their cars as fast as possible. Everyone was working especially hard before Christmas so as many customers as possible had their vehicles in time for the holidays, it’s great that you got yours in time too!

Thank you also for recommending us to your friends but did you know that we have a refer-a-friend scheme to reward our customers for spreading the word? You can receive £50 worth of high street vouchers for each friend that takes out a finance deal with us that you referred through the scheme. All the information you need can be found in the existing customer area of our help and advice section on the website.

We would love for you to keep in touch with us and we love seeing our customers with their vehicles. We are on Facebook and Twitter so if you have a picture of you and your car we would love to see it, especially as this is your first car!

Thanks again
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Great assistance ”

Written on: 18/12/2014 by Colemaneb357 (1 review written)

Staff were really helpful and kept me informed every step of the way I would reccomend creditplus to anyone struggling to secure car finance… Read Full Review

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind review.

Glad to hear you were kept informed throughout the process as excellent communication is something we pride ourselves for and make a special effort to do at all points of the customer journey.

If you would like to recommend us to a friend you can receive a £50 Love to Shop voucher which can be used at a selection of 20,000 high street shops once that persons deal has been completed.

Thanks again and please keep in touch and feel free to share any pictures of your new car with us on Facebook.

Best wishes,

“Very Pleased ”

Written on: 17/12/2014 by JT1971 (1 review written)

I was very pleased with the service I received from CreditPlus. The sales person listened to what I wanted and presented me with a list of five suitable cars all within the budget I had stipulated. Things moved at a good pace and once the sale had been completed I received regular calls to advise me on delivery and ensure peace of mind. What really stood out was on the day of the delivery I received three calls updating me on delivery times which was important as I had booked a half day and… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to JT1971's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review.

It looks like you got to experience our armchair solution in which we can source you the best quality cars from the most reputable dealerships around the country. It is of the upmost importance to us to find cars for our customers that match their precise specifications at a monthly budget they are comfortable with. It’s great that you found our communications during the delivery process helpful as we understand the importance of keeping our customers informed throughout the process especially at the time of delivery as our customers often have a tight time slot in order to receive the car.

If you would like to recommend us to a friend, we run a scheme where you will receive £50 worth of Love to Shop vouchers once the person you have recommended has completed their deal which can be used at a range of 20,000 high street stores.

Please keep in touch with us and share any photographs you have with us on social media.

We hope you enjoy your new car!

“our new car”

Written on: 17/12/2014 by JaseHancock262 (1 review written)

just received our new car! when first finding credit plus I have to say that I was a little apprehensive about purchasing a new car without viewing it as I had never done this before. I mentioned this to our advisor mark collins who really took the time to explain what preparation etc would be done to our car and I guess I had to leave it in his hands and trust him. trust is a difficult thing to find in some respects in the second hand car market but I have to say I would most definitely trust… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/12/2014

Thank you for your excellent and detailed review.

We understand that buying a car without seeing it is a new process for most of our customers. This is why our team of highly skilled customer advisors take the time and effort to explain the process in detail, answering any questions or doubts you may have about the car finance journey.

For every car that we supply to our customer, our vehicle preparation centre ensures that the car is in excellent condition so that when we deliver it to your home, you are not disappointed.

If you decided to recommend a friend, we have a refer a friend scheme that will give you a £50 high street voucher if the person you recommend completes a deal with us. Check your customer area for more details.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“I never normally leave reviews but I feel I must...”

Written on: 16/12/2014 by vince8637 (1 review written)

I stumbled across Creditplus by pure chance really as I was looking to secure a Vauxhall Insignia Elite and I'm so pleased that I did. I have never used a company like this to organise a new car for me but even though my car has not yet been delivered I feel I have to leave feedback of my experience so far. In my line of work I understand the importance of customer service and attention to detail and the service I received from my advisor was second to none; I only wish I could put his name down… Read Full Review

“cerditplus no 1”

Written on: 15/12/2014 by simgro (1 review written)

Thanks for a exelent job.got me into a new car in under a week he worked hard . Once again thanks … Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to simgro's Review

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we know people are very busy these days so we really appreciate it when customers take time out of their day to give us some feedback.

Our customer advisors all do their very best to get customers into the cars they want as fast as possible and they love to hear when they have a satisfied customer.

If you enjoyed your experience with us and were thinking about possibly recommending us to friends or family then you might want to know about our refer-a-friend scheme. We will give you £50 worth of high street vouchers for each person that takes out a finance deal with us through the scheme. You can find all the information you need in the existing customer section of our help and advice centre.

Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new car!
Luke, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Start to End .... Fantastic !!!”

Written on: 15/12/2014 by dl4980 (1 review written)

I've have to hand it to the guys at CreditPlus, my case was more than a little complicated but from start to finish, the service and assistance I received from the team was absolutely first class. Every single detail was explained carefully to me, every question I had was answered promptly and every option open to me was explorered to ensure I got a deal right for me. Thanks again Guys… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to dl4980's Review

Written on: 18/12/2014

Thank you for the five star review. Here at Creditplus, we work with customers from a variety of different backgrounds and credit circumstances, so we are pleased that we could assist you with your “complicated” case. We assign each customer to their own personal customer advisor, making the process smoother and easier for everyone.

We also take the time to explain the car finance process to our customers. We understand that it may seem complicated and so we are happy to take the time to explain in detail every step of the process.

Thanks again for leaving such a positive review.

James, Customer Satisfaction Team

“Great help great service”

Written on: 12/12/2014 by George116 (1 review written)

Have to thank credit plus for a great service they provided. Every thing went though very quick and had excellent customer service. Would use again for sure… Read Full Review

Creditplus..'s Response to George116's Review

Written on: 05/01/2015

Thank you for the fantastic review. Here at Creditplus, we work very hard to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their experience. Our armchair service means that we do all the hard work for our customers, allowing them to tell us what they want and their financial situation. We then go and find the best finance deal for their ideal car. We are happy you found this to be a quick and excellent process.

If you would like to recommend Creditplus to a friend, remember that you can earn £50 of high street vouchers through our refer a friend scheme, should your friend complete a deal with us. More information is available in your customer area.