Beautiful Cards Reviews

Beautiful Cards - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beautiful Cards

Beautiful Cards
Beautiful Cards

“I like the magazine however I subscribed to it and...”

Written on: 31/12/2009

I like the magazine however I subscribed to it and have only received 2 of 9 issues and can no longer reach anyone to find out why I no longer receive them or why I haven't had my money returned… Read Full Review

“I would be very happy to send my comments about the...”

Written on: 19/12/2008 by Janetcasey (1 review written)

I would be very happy to send my comments about the Beautiful Cards magazine but I have not recieved any issues yet. Sent cheque in Oct it was cashed in Nov. I have copy of cancelled cheque. I would like to know when I might recieve my first issue… Read Full Review

“Card making is one of the most popular hobbies around...”

Written on: 04/01/2006 by Magnetic (33 reviews written)

Card making is one of the most popular hobbies around at the moment, and people all round the country are quite cheerfully spending a fortune keeping up-to-date with the latest ideas and accessories.

Beautiful Cards is the latest of the magazines covering this craft, issue one (September) having been released in August. In this first issue there are pages of ideas and projects for all kinds of cards, for instance: Happy Birthday, New Baby, Friends, Wedding, Anniversary, Congratulations, Thank… Read Full Review

Pat Norman's Response to Magnetic's Review

Written on: 22/02/2006

I wonder if you can help me. Saw your review on Beautiful Cards mag. Do you know which issue had a card on the cover with daffodils, made with K & Co paper? I saw it in WH Smiths but had no cash on me at the time, but I don't know which issue it was. I am sure it was Beautiful Cards. Many thanks.
<br>Pat

Pat Norman's Response to Magnetic's Review

Written on: 23/02/2006

Thanks, Magnetic,
<br>I will have a look.
<br>Ta! Pat

Magnetic's Response to Magnetic's Review

Written on: 23/02/2006

Hello Pat - sorry, I have all four issued so far and I can't see a daffodil on any of them. I have just 'flipped' through the last one and found an ad. for Quick Cards (issue 20) which looks as if it might be the one. They are from the same magazine group. Hope this is of help.