Boomerang Rentals Reviews - www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“perfect service despite bad reviews”

Written on: 17/10/2014 by simoni9626 (1 review written)

Was a bit worried about using boomerang after reading reviews on h but i got an xbox one without any games so it seemed like a nobrainer with a free trial so i signed up put 3 games in my basket and the next day it had arrived, was well happy :) sent it back late yesterday got an email today sayin they had recieved it and my next game has been dispatched due to arive tomoro well happy :) all in all this site is great perfect communication. i dont understand the bad reviews on here DO NOT BE PUT… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Great and fast service!”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by Azurex (1 review written)

I was not to sure about joining this rental service because of some reviews but I wanted to try the trial because there was nothing to lose and it was a fantastic choice! I chose the lowest package 'Value 1' and rented a game and I received it in 2 days! They sent the next game the day after they got it! I am really glad i joined them. I recommend this service to anyone in the UK who is looking for a cheap and fast rental service. I am thinking of upgrading to unlimited so that I can get… Read Full Review

Boyred14's Response to Azurex's Review

Written on: 15/08/2014

Can U please tell me something can I keep every game that I rent for free or do I have to pay extra for it

“Great”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by Fitch392 (1 review written)

After reading a lot of bad reviews about them I wasn't to sure to sign up with them but then I just decided to give it ago and I have been with them for bout 3 months now and I haven't had a problem at all, the games have been dispatched as soon as they have it. So I rate them a 5/5 and I would recommend people to use it as it's great service and great value for money… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“quick service, good value for money”

Written on: 02/04/2014 by mattyleeds (1 review written)

I have been using boomerang since the xbox one release day. After seeing many poor reviews I decided to just give them a go anyway and I have to say I am glad that I did! My first game took longer than anticipated to arrive so after one email to customer service I received a reply within 24 hours and also my first months fee back quickly followed by the dispatch of another game. I have rented 3 thus far and each time I have waited no more than 5 days from the point I put the game being… Read Full Review

Boomerangrentalsadmin's Response to mattyleeds's Review

Written on: 03/04/2014

Thanks for your kind comments.

We have been working hard to bring our service back up to speed and we are now pretty much there.

Our aim now is to biuld on the service we provide and add new benefits for our customers throughout 2014.

Thank you.

The Boomerang Team

“Amazing value”

Written on: 24/12/2013 by andy12 (1 review written)

When a new game costs £50 and you can pay £10.99 and rent a game and complete it I find this incredible vaule. Then you can rent another game. Works perfectly for me. If I say in 5 months complete 5 games I've spent £54.95 instead of £250. Games where I would play ll year e.g fifa or cod I buy but fun new games I use boomerang for. Highly recommeneded… Read Full Review

Webstoker's Response to andy12's Review

Written on: 10/01/2014

I agree with your review if this was the case exellent but to many people including myself Boomerang is a site that must not I repeat not be used the phone number given for instance the number is not on multiple lines for customer service staff members to answer oh no its one persons phone mail box which as us current customers no is always full not letting you air your problem. Contact us they say and we'll get back to you in 48hours max now ive been waiting 6 days. I bought a 3 monthly pack for my xbox1 they've charged my card £43 yet still my account says not accepted. This is starting to smell and I and 2 of my friends who have also had no games through are getting very worried indeed. What can we do who we complain to please help if anyonecan just want to play a game like we used to with lovefilm and Tesco dvd game rental before they were the days. I feel something needs to be done please advise us anyone

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Best Game Rental Service Out There!”

Written on: 13/09/2013 by AverageReviewer (2 reviews written)

I've been using boomerang game rentals for about 4 months now and i've got to say they are a really good company. The Customer Support is great as the respond really fast, every disc I have ever received has never had a single scratch on it and when I do choose to keep the game they send me the box with working DLC codes and everything is in brand new condition. So far I haven't had any problems but they're payback points program should improve though. They always seem to have all the games I… Read Full Review

Imboredofwaiting's Response to AverageReviewer's Review

Written on: 27/11/2013

This is clearly written by an employee, as it does not represent the service anyone else, including muself now receives from this company.

Averagereviewer's reply to Imboredofwaiting's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2013

Hi, I am not an employee but meerly just a customer who is satisfied with the service. I can't find any other game rental service in the UK that is currently offering next gen games as I am now using boomerang for this. It is however quite expensive though as I am currently on the unlimited 3 package paying 18.99 a month.

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Much much better than lovefilm ”

Written on: 27/03/2013 by Smoorbs (3 reviews written)

I was with lovefilm for a couple of years but started to find that I was catching up with myself and was waiting a long time for games that were new. I decided to try boomerang rentals and tried their free trial. I really tested them during the trial with a few titles I knew I could finish quickly. Hey we're fab so I decided to carry on with my subscription thinking maybe the service would go down a bit. I have been proved wrong. They are brilliant nearly always get my games within 24 hours of… Read Full Review

Smoorbs's Response to Smoorbs's Review

Written on: 16/10/2013

I would like to comment that since Lovefilm have stopped doing rentals for games the availiblity of games is very poor now and this review does not now represent the way I feel about the company. I am going to give them another month then maybe cancel or at least take a break!

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Best games rental around”

Written on: 23/08/2012

I've been with these guys for over 2 years and I tried lots of rental companies. Lovefilm are great for films but these guys definitely best for games. Sam, the main chap who answers queries is always friendly and helpful. I always go with the priority package as I like to rent new games and I've never waited more than a few days for a brand new game, often just an afternoon! Highly recommended… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Best Games Rental Service?”

Written on: 24/02/2012

Well, yes, I think so... Have been with Boomerang for about 5 months and really not had any major problems. A couple of issues were sorted out really quickly. I have to say thier customer service is way better than I have expereienced elsewhere.. As to the rental service itself, I have to say it's pretty good. Im on thier unlimited package and bar a couple of small delays turnaround has been pretty good. I like the fact I can specify only getting my top 3 games. I sometimes have to wait an… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Great service and great price”

Written on: 01/11/2011 by imti107 (1 review written)

I am currently on the £3.49 per month subscription and am very happy with their service. And also their turnaround is great and takes only 1 day before they send the game. The replying of emails is fast and helpful. So I have been on boomerang rentals for about 7 months now and am so far happy without any complains… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Great selection and turnaround times. Their customer...”

Written on: 13/05/2011

Great selection and turnaround times. Their customer service is fantastic, there are no menus, you get through to a person straight away who is always really friendly and really efficient. I would recommend this service to anyone. Theiur value package at 3.49 a month is also a bargain and great for casual gamers. It's not matched by anyone else in the market… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“I would like to point out that all the negative...”

Written on: 24/04/2011

I would like to point out that all the negative reviews are obviously hand written by Lovefilm employees... seriously. This rental site is as best as it gets. I've been with them for 3 months now and I can honestly say if your not interested in receiving your highest priority title on your games list then the turn around really is 1 day.

They allow you to alter the type of service you want Top 3, Top 5, Balanced and fast.

Top 3 turnaround is 4-5 days, yeah slow, but you wanted the highest… Read Full Review

Dona_Ferentes's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2013

"I would like to point out that all the negative reviews are obviously hand written by Lovefilm employees... seriously"

You're an idiot. I have no love for LoveFilm at all, and think they give lousy service, especially since Amazon took over.

But seriously, Boomerang actually manage to make Lovefilm look good!

During my free trial period with Boomerang, their service was absolutely outstanding. But once they started taking my money, that went to Hell, fast.

I've been sitting for nearly two weeks since they received my last game, and I'm STILL waiting for them to send me something, in spite of having more than 15 possible games on my list.

Maybe it's YOU who are the Boomerang employee?

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“I think Boomerang are a very good company, they...”

Written on: 29/10/2010

I think Boomerang are a very good company, they respond to my emails quickly also on the telephone, you got to look at it for what it is you pay £10 per month and you get two games per month yes you might not get top titles all the time however you dont have to pay out a fortune for somthing that depreciates faster the the speed of light ive personaly saved a small fortune! well done boomerang

Regards

Luke Hill… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“I have found Boomerang to be great so far. They...”

Written on: 14/05/2010

I have found Boomerang to be great so far. They despatch a new game within a couple of days of receiving the previous one back and the games are always in good condition (so far!) The packaging is easy to reuse for sending the games back and I found the website quite easy to use. Actually, I'm struggling to find any negative issues....I suppose I haven't received my top choice very often, but I didn't expect to really, especially as I'm on the cheapest package which is as cheap as chips… Read Full Review

“great service ”

Written on: 07/05/2010

great service
very fast turn around
good price… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Boomerang Online Game rental is excellent on all...”

Written on: 03/01/2006 by joewa (7 reviews written)

Boomerang Online Game rental is excellent on all counts. A good lengthy evaluation trial (21 days) which enabled me to rent 3 games, one after the other.

Customer service was exceptional, and there was even a personal call from a senior member of staff after I finished the trial for feedback!… Read Full Review