Boomerang Rentals Reviews - www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very disappointing”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by TommyT456 (1 review written)

I play games for a living (won't bore you with the details of how that works) and as a result I need access to a lot of games. I buy a lot of them but I am always needing second copies for multiplayer purposes as well games I don't currently own for whatever reason. Lovefilm game rentals had been working perfectly for a long time so I was gutted when they stopped that part of their service and I cancelled my entire membership in protest. The worst thing is that their decision to cancel was… Read Full Review

Boomerangrentalsadmin's Response to TommyT456's Review

Written on: 11/04/2014

Hi,

Thank you for your comments.

Sorry about the issues you have had with our service.

We are getting new stock in all the time, especially New Generation releases and are also working towards a quicker response time within our customer service department.

If I could have your account name and user name I could look into these issues for you if they haven't been resolved already.

The Boomerang Team

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“More interested in new customers than keeping old happy!!”

Written on: 10/12/2013 by Markylad1 (1 review written)

I joined boomerang after being with lovefilms but they stopped doing rentals. At first I was really impressed, I received my games pretty quickly and without issue. Only thing at the time was disappointed with the different packages, like priority service, as I changed my package to these but noticed no difference in service so went back to the regular one. However things have recently began to turn sour with my experience with them. They have apparently had a huge influx of new customers… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Consistently poor service for over 6 months”

Written on: 28/11/2013

I understand that after LoveFilm ended their game rental service and now Blockbuster having to do the same that everyone has flocked to these guys as they are the only game rental service left here in the UK. What I can't understand is that I've had poor service from boomerang since the joined them over 6 months ago. Their CS rep would always say "we're working hard to improve our services" so I stuck with them in the belief that things would improve. They didn't. It seems they have very few… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Used to be great, now very very slow.”

Written on: 05/11/2013

I think they have been having problems since LoveFilm stopped game rentals. The influx of customers has caught them off guard and they just dont have the staff/time/effort/whatever to deal with the new customers. Turnaround is very very slow now and you will probably be waiting 5 days for a new disc to be sent out. Considering we pay a premium price, this is simply unacceptable… Read Full Review

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Looks like they have gone down hill since Lovefilm stopped”

Written on: 10/09/2013

Reading older reviews it looks like Boomerang used to be good. I'm guessing they just can't cope with all the love film customers moving over. I started the free trial and received two games pretty quickly. The last ten days of my trial were spent waiting on a third being sent out. The games in my list were mostly labelled 0-3 days so why the 10+ day wait? Out of love Lovefilm, blockbuster and Boomerang, boomerang is by far the slowest… Read Full Review

Smoorbs's Comment

Written on: 16/10/2013

I agree i have been with them since the beginning of the year 2013 and they have really gone downhill now. Lots of their games you have to wait for and I have 42 games on my list. It's not as good as it used to be !