Stowells Shiraz Mataro Reviews

Stowells Shiraz Mataro - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stowells Shiraz Mataro

Stowells Shiraz Mataro

“My local shop only sells small 25cl bottles of this,...”

Written on: 21/08/2010

My local shop only sells small 25cl bottles of this, which is a shame, because it's really my favourite red wine. It has a wonderful smooth and mellow taste, not too sharp like some red wines can be, the flavour is really nice, and it's a lovely wine to relax with. I honestly can't think of any complaints about this wine - it's the wine I'll pick up if I can't decide on any others, and it's often the wine I choose despite others on offer… Read Full Review

Stowells Shiraz Mataro

“while visiting england i tried this wine and found it...”

Written on: 07/10/2009

while visiting england i tried this wine and found it to be very smooth in taste it was a lovely red wine i am not usually a drinker of red wine but this was delightful… Read Full Review