Game Tart Reviews - www.gametart.com

• Condition of Game

Game Tart www.gametart.com - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Game Tart www.gametart.com

“Received game almost straight away, however in my...”

Written on: 10/05/2008

Received game almost straight away, however in my experience they took money out of my bank account for something which I have not had, the game was returned within the free trial as far as I am concerned and confirmed by the company by e mail yet they have the cheek to charge 4 weeks rental at 2.99 per week? Therefore I do not recommend Game Tart.com… Read Full Review

Game Tart www.gametart.com

“I've been a member of Gametart for a few months now,...”

Written on: 13/04/2006 by zicomartin (1 review written)

I've been a member of Gametart for a few months now, all in all, I'm happy with the service they offer. Their website looks cool and is very easy to use, they even send me a text message when they send a game out. I've tried other games rental sites, and if you're after PS2 or PSP games, these guys can't be touched in my opinion, if however you're after XBOX - you'll need to give someone else a try… Read Full Review