Taxhead www.taxhead.com Reviews

Taxhead www.taxhead.com - Ask a question now

Taxhead www.taxhead.com

“I have used this tax preparation software three years...”

Written on: 22/11/2007 by johnmanny (1 review written)

I have used this tax preparation software three years in a row. Very satisfied with how easy it is to do my tax return. Great price, great service. Tax head is the best!… Read Full Review

Taxhead www.taxhead.com

“I was a little afraid of doing my own tax return. But...”

Written on: 09/12/2006 by bobbyjobby (1 review written)

I was a little afraid of doing my own tax return. But they made it easy. Their tax software walked me through the process, step by step. I did make a couple of errors along the way, but the Taxhead software picked them up and helped me correct things… Read Full Review

Taxhead www.taxhead.com

“Taxhead is very easy to use and fast. Prepared my...”

Written on: 01/01/2006 by lectra (1 review written)

Taxhead is very easy to use and fast. Prepared my taxes in about 20 minutes.

This is FREE tax software, but I bought the optional eFile service which made it paperless, and I got a tax refund in about a week… Read Full Review