Ibanez JS1000 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Ibanez JS1000 - Ask a question now

Ibanez JS1000

“I like the shape and the body which slides into your...”

Written on: 21/02/2008 by dave farnan (1 review written)

I like the shape and the body which slides into your lap and the way it relaxes your body. The guitars is extremley comfy and and has got good playability… Read Full Review

Ibanez JS1000

“I've been playing for about 21 years or so. I own a...”

Written on: 26/05/2007 by darrent79 (2 reviews written)

I've been playing for about 21 years or so. I own a Fender American Standard Strat and an Ovation A/E 12-string, model 1768. Despite all its flaws and high price, this guitar is a great addition to my small collection. I'm 100% convinced the guitar is worth the money. The main selling point for me was the aesthetics of the guitar. It's really one of the most beautiful guitars I've seen. The body shape is very elegant, and the finish is just incredible. The only other thing I wish it had was… Read Full Review

Ibanez JS1000

“I bought the Ibanez 1000 electric guitar in the colour...”

Written on: 31/12/2005 by Stan86 (2 reviews written)

I bought the Ibanez 1000 electric guitar in the colour 'burnt transparent blue' (btb), and they retail at between £1,200 - £1,400... so an expensive guitar. The reason it only gets a 7 for value for money is because there are many other guitars in the same league that retail at half, or less this price (eg, Strat USA, LP Standard).

This guitar, do not underestimate this statement, is the nicest guitar to play... EVER.
It is very light because of its basswood body. Despite an actually quite… Read Full Review

Stan86's Response to Stan86's Review