Samsung VP-M110S Reviews

• Video Quality

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

Samsung VP-M110S - Ask a question now

“Don't buy the VP-M110S unless you really want to waste...”

Written on: 07/08/2007 by John38 (2 reviews written)

Don't buy the VP-M110S unless you really want to waste your money… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased the Samsung VP-M110S camcorder on...”

Written on: 24/12/2005 by ilyasansari (1 review written)

I purchased the Samsung VP-M110S camcorder on September 14th 2005 from Pakistan, and I used it in Iran during my recent visit, where I came to know by experience that it is not suitable for long audio recording and video recording. If you use it continuously for 15 minutes and then record any video or sound, you will not be able to hear the voice. There is so much noise distortion that you cannot listen it. I had conducted many interviews and found the result in its worst form. All my visit of… Read Full Review