Hotpoint HUL161I Reviews

Media Gallery for Hotpoint HUL161I

Specification for Hotpoint HUL161I

Main Features
Refrigerator Type Side by Side
Total Volume Less than 5 cu. ft. (142 liter)
Main characteristics
Door Opens: Opens to Left and Right
Other
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor

☆☆☆☆☆

“I think there is a fundamental problem with the...”

Written on: 07/08/2008 by webble (1 review written)

I think there is a fundamental problem with the shelves on this Hotpoint HUL161I. They are supported by small tabs which easily break. I have already paid Hotpoint a lot of money for new shelves, but they don't seem to anything about it. After 2 years I have had 4 shelves break with Hotpoint suggesting I pay 99.98 for a service call!… Read Full Review

“Shelves consistently collapse due to very poor design...”

Written on: 07/12/2007 by NArnold (1 review written)

Shelves consistently collapse due to very poor design fault where load on shelf relies on small plastic lugs. Full set of shelves offered free of charge so it seems the manufacturers are aware of the issue. Temperature control easily knocked when loading and unloading fridge. Works well enough, but some basic and fundamental design flaws in the shelves… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“We purchased four Hotpoint appliances when we had our...”

Written on: 22/12/2005 by Hotpoint are rubbish (1 review written)

We purchased four Hotpoint appliances when we had our kitchen refurbished in January 2005, and we have had 6 engineer visits so far; 5 of which have been for the Hotpoint HUL161I fridge.

The problem has still not been resolved, and the 'Customer Service' has been atrocious.

I will never buy anything by Hotpoint or Indesit (same company) again!… Read Full Review