Red Square Reloaded Reviews

Red Square Reloaded - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Red Square Reloaded

“felt my heart sink”

Written on: 28/01/2014

After drinking about 6 red reloaded I felt very sick and am feeling it as I write this. It was my first time and I regret I thot am moving away from alcohol but gosh better alcohol than what am feeling right now! I feel sick very very sick oh menhi!!!!… Read Full Review

Red Square Reloaded

“Red Square Reloaded definitely gives you a kick. I can...”

Written on: 12/07/2009

Red Square Reloaded definitely gives you a kick. I can taste the strongness of the vodka and the "purple" flavour is so far my favourite… Read Full Review

Andrenahassan's Comment

Written on: 06/10/2012

red square reloaded is all i drink and my town dosent sell it no more wot should i do or how can i get it

Red Square Reloaded

“Red Square Reloaded tastes of Mr Freeze reminding me...”

Written on: 07/06/2005 by GEORGIE SMITH (1 review written)

Red Square Reloaded tastes of Mr Freeze reminding me of my childhood. They could do with more interesting labels... it's a bit BORING!

Value.. depends on where you buy it… Read Full Review

Red Square Reloaded

“First impressions of Red Square Reloaded are Fizzy...”

Written on: 16/12/2003 by Gaynor (1 review written)

First impressions of Red Square Reloaded are Fizzy Vimto! Bitter fizzy vimto!!
The bottle states it's a premix alcoholic drink with caffine, ginseng taurine wolfberry and vodka.
It's yukk alcoyukk!
I could immagine a 14 year old being over the moon having a bottle to himself, but for me nooo I had enough after less than a quarter of the bottle.
At 5.1%Vol and the bottle stating it's not suitable for diabetics and persons sensitive to caffine it may have a hidden kick. All in all I wouldn't buy… Read Full Review