Fuji Superia 200 Reviews

Fuji Superia 200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Superia 200

Fuji Superia 200

“Fuji Superia 200 is my favorite film that I use mostly. ”

Written on: 19/12/2005 by photoman (62 reviews written)

Fuji Superia 200 is my favorite film that I use mostly.

It's very good film for outdoor and flash photography. The pictures are sharp, and the colors are great.

This film has four layers of sensitive material that makes great definition, even on big enlargements.

It has good dynamic range that allows under-exposure and over-exposure without significant loss of quality.

I highly recommend this film for general photography, for outdoor and flash photography use… Read Full Review

Paullaxton's Response to photoman's Review

Written on: 06/03/2008

I found this review helpful because I have returned from the world of Digital photography and renewing an acquainted with my 135mm film camera using new film material. I intend to acquire some Fuji Superia to check out its capabilities in lieu of the old standard Kodak film stock.