BMW M5 E60 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

BMW M5 E60 - Ask a question now

“Let me tell you about my third BMW M5. A 5 litre 507...”

Written on: 26/08/2007 by apepin (2 reviews written)

Let me tell you about my third BMW M5. A 5 litre 507 brake horsepower V10 that set me back 65 bigguns. The first (reviewed elsewhere on reviewcentre.com) was a lovely 2001 V8. We shared over 45,000 miles together as a daily work horse/out with clients/continental holiday etc etc partner. I think of her as a partner because we always felt as one. It's that kind of car. When I heard and read about the replacement model, the Bangle designed current shape, I was so dissapointed. I thought the looks… Read Full Review

“The BMW M5 E60 5.0 V10 507bhp is a devil on the road...”

Written on: 05/08/2006 by anuptn (13 reviews written)

The BMW M5 E60 5.0 V10 507bhp is a devil on the road who looks like an angel. Amazing pick up and top speed with DMS is fabulous. Manual Transmission will better this car by 150%… Read Full Review

“The new BMW M5 (e60) is a monster of a car with its...”

Written on: 19/12/2005 by pnadin (122 reviews written)

The new BMW M5 (e60) is a monster of a car with its V10 507 bhp engine. The acceleration is even quicker than it feels because the speed is partially masked by the stability of the car. The engine produces fantastic noises which grow in intensity as the speed rises.

The car I tested was in sapphire black with active seat bolsters. The sides of the seats move to grip you as the car senses cornering activity.

The SMG is now version three which is more refined than version 2 used on the current… Read Full Review