Princess Sapphire Reviews

• Entertainment on board

Princess Sapphire - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Princess Sapphire

Princess Sapphire

“I brought my 4 year old daughter and 1 year son aboard...”

Written on: 10/07/2009

I brought my 4 year old daughter and 1 year son aboard the Sapphire Princess for an Alaskan Cruise. The ship docks right inside the Alaskan towns. You effectively walk off the ship and into town. No need for taxis or buses.
The ship is beautiful and the rooms are spacious… Read Full Review

“On Princess Sapphire we booked a junior suite on...”

Written on: 09/03/2009 by dml09 (1 review written)

On Princess Sapphire we booked a junior suite on Deck-9 (Dolphin Deck) located midships. The room was great, had a living room and bedroom and good sized bathroom with a full sized tub. Our suite steward was fantastic and highly efficient. We had plenty of room overall.

We never had any problems getting a table at any of the dining rooms and were only asked if we had reservations twice over the course of the trip but as you read "the bad", there is more to be told regarding our dining… Read Full Review

“Princess Sapphire was our 2nd Princess cruise. Love...”

Written on: 01/10/2007 by nstan (1 review written)

Princess Sapphire was our 2nd Princess cruise. Love Princess Cruise line. Food was much better than Carnival, Holland America or Royal Caribbean lines. Embarkation and disembarkation were fine. 4 swimming pools made it easier to find a space. Great spa with sauna and steam room. Great shopping. Everything is clean, neat and organized… Read Full Review

“Get a balcony room to see beyond your walls, we had...”

Written on: 10/06/2007 by Robert Mitchell (5 reviews written)

Get a balcony room to see beyond your walls, we had good and bad experiences, with the good issues outweighing the bad.

This is a pretty long and detailed description but worthy of looking at. We returned from a cruise to the Mexican Riviera on the Sapphire Princess in April 2006. Both good things and some not so good things happened on this cruise, which was also our first cruise ever. Overall it was a good vacation but for reasons mentioned below, it may be a while before we take another… Read Full Review

Robert Mitchell's Response to Robert Mitchell's Review

Written on: 30/06/2007

To complete the review above I must point out that Tanzanite International has made good on their error mentioned above as Store #1. In June of 2007 we traveled to St Maarten to use our T.I. store credit. We worked out what we considered to be a very good deal by getting two rings. One was a Ceylon blue sapphire surrounded by small diamonds for my wife and a single small sapphire as a pinky ring for myself, using up all of the store credit and a very small amount more. After a day I decided the ring I chose wasn't really what I wanted and T.I. agreed to exchange it. I selected one with some small diamonds instead. They even allowed me to have the new ring at a significantly reduced price. Tanzanite International did make good on our problem and they have now restored my faith in them.
<br/>
<br/>A more detailed review for St Maarten will be written soon for that area.

“I would so recommend this ship, our group of 50 people...”

Written on: 01/01/2007 by jp20 (2 reviews written)

I would so recommend this ship, our group of 50 people ages 5 to 73 had a wonderful time. Never had I enjoyed a cruise as much as this one and it had nothing to do with the ports of call. Mexico is Mexico, love the ship and Cabo was great except we went when they had a holiday so almost everything was closed, no rentals of any kind. (boats, ect)… Read Full Review

“I guess the Princess Sapphire Mexico cruise is not...”

Written on: 04/07/2006 by ruthdiamondbar (1 review written)

I guess the Princess Sapphire Mexico cruise is not children oriented. This was my main concern for this trip. There were 6 of us that went on this cruise, including my 5 year old daughter and 7 year old son. This was our third cruise, but our first cruise with Princess. The children's active area was well facilitated, but the children's programs were not the best. It was more like a baby-sitting program, not educational and fun like the other two cruise lines we have been on. My children… Read Full Review

“For our next cruise, we decided to try for the first...”

Written on: 18/12/2005 by jlp20 (2 reviews written)

For our next cruise, we decided to try for the first week in December. Only after vacations were approved did I start looking at different web sites for a seven day Mexican trip. Our initial plan was for a balcony on Caribe deck on the Sapphire Princess. Before I got further in research, we got the brainstorm to bring two of our adult children with us.

Since we are not independently wealthy, we decided to book two interior staterooms. After several days of running into identical quotes on the… Read Full Review