Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk Reviews

Summary

Note from Review Centre:

Review Centre understands that some fake positive reviews were written for this business between 2014 and 2015.  We have removed all positive reviews from that period for verification.
As an independent and unbiased consumer review site any attempts to post fake positive reviews go against everything we are striving for, and so we feel it only right to share this information.

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“Lots of Jumping, Lots of FUN!”

Written on: 19/08/2016 by Wrenod302 (1 review written)

We originally purchased our trampoline in March and had it delivered in June, we were told there was going to be a wait and were happy to do so based on a friends recommendation (they've had theirs 8 years and still works well). The Trampoline itself is fantastic, looks good and the kids love it. We were a little worried about the companies reputation after seeing a lot of previous negative reviews but the girl I dealt with was really good and eager to help. Very happy customer… Read Full Review

“fantastic customer service”

Written on: 07/08/2016 by JanMuller (1 review written)

I ordered some new accessories for my daughters trampoline. I received an e mail immediately explaining that some were out of stock, I was given a date when they may arrive and an option of cancelling with a full refund. I was also asked if I wanted the items that were in stock immediately or if I would prefer to wait. I was kept informed throughout until the items arrived. When I explained that they were a Birthday present they pulled out all the stops to make sure that the items arrived in… Read Full Review

Anthony1381's Response to JanMuller's Review

Written on: 11/08/2016

Hi,
We appreciate the positive review and remember the situation well. She was running around the office frantically trying to find a solution. We are still up against it here as there is still a lot of mess to sort out left by the previous owners....it is our aim to have everything streamlined by the start of 2017 ready for next season. If there is anything we can do in the meantime we are only a phone call away.
Kind regards and happy bouncing

“Replacement Trampoline Matt and Childrens Play Den”

Written on: 09/05/2016 by Chadico7 (1 review written)

Great service and really helpful staff. I had a 9ft trampoline, so not one which is currently in production, and needed a replacement matt. The internet was showing as not in stock but staff put a request in to the warehouse and fortunately unearthed some old stock which they promptly informed me would be put back in stock and put through my order. All delivered within 24 hours and the kids are back bouncing!… Read Full Review

Anthony1381's Response to Chadico7's Review

Written on: 06/06/2016

Hi,
We really appreciate the kind words. We took full control of the company in February/March and are really striving to rectify a bad reputation that has been built up over the years of previous ownership. We aren't perfect yet but we will get there. We have a new website launching this week which will make it easier to order (which we know has been an issue). We also have the phone lines manned so if ever this a problem there will always be a helpful voice the other end of the telephone.
Hope the kids have a great time bouncing!

“Great Customer Service”

Written on: 07/05/2016 by Muffintop67 (1 review written)

I needed a replacement jump mat for my Jump for Fun trampoline which is about 7 years old. Went onto the website but couldn't order online as it said it was out of stock. I then checked on the internet and couldn't find a replacement that was the same size anywhere else. So I telephoned Jump for Fun customer service and a very helpful lady explained that the company had been taken over and they currently did not stock that size mat anymore. However she said she would try and contact the… Read Full Review

“Non existent customer service”

Written on: 11/02/2016 by Quinlan133 (1 review written)

Ordered and paid for replacement goods last July. They still have my money......and I don't have the goods! Have left several messages with both them and their logistics company and neither has had the curtesy to return my messages. The trampoline in question has deteriorated with lack of replacement parts, and kids have had 6 months of not being able to use it. The quality of the trampoline itself is good, however, I can't believe a company can get away with taking your money, not supplying… Read Full Review

Anthony1381's Comment

Written on: 25/02/2016

Hi,
We are the logistics team behind Jump for Fun, dealing with the warehousing, distribution and more recently the customer service (last 12 months +). Please contact Lucy as replacement stock has been order. I can't apologise for Jump for Fun but I can regarding the customer service as that is our department.
Anthony
Logical Fulfilment

Suzd123456's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2016

Hi,

As per our review the trampoline is now beyond repair and so the parts are no longer required. What I need is an answer from Jump for Fun as too what they intend to do going forward, beyond just a refund, bearing in mind the circumstances. They have written on forums saying the previous management are taking the Company back in hand, is this true?

Kind Regards

“Ordered a jump mat from them in August 2015, which...”

Written on: 28/11/2015 by Cardenas24 (1 review written)

Ordered a jump mat from them in August 2015, which showed as in stock on their website. It was not delivered and they claimed it was out of stock. Despite repeated contact asking for a replacement or refund I have heard nothing since early October. They have £62.50 of my money. Avoid them at all costs… Read Full Review

Anthony1381's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2016

Hi,
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. We purchased the company in February and have gone through the backlog of unfulfilled orders that we are aware of. Hopefully this got sorted in the process - if not please contact us via the website and we remedy the situation. Kind regards

“Do not buy!”

Written on: 23/07/2015 by Dominick1946 (1 review written)

Terrible company to deal with. Does not hold spare parts for it's own trampolines. Tried to send me one that does not fit and now waiting for a refund! I think it's time for trading standards… Read Full Review

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 20/06/2015 by Hancockov452 (1 review written)

i ordered a trampoline with roof cover over the phone. Trampoline arrived 6 weeks later but no roof cover. Called again and was told that they were out of stock. Several weeks later, called again, same excuse. This went on and on,most times, the phone just rang. I also e-mailed them without any luck. I eventually gave up after 6 months. Annoyed I did not take it any further. Surprised they are still in business… Read Full Review

“Okay product let down by poor customer service”

Written on: 14/04/2015 by Gibsonae221 (1 review written)

Purchased an early product at great expense but thought the warrantee was helpful. When the frame broke they agreed to replace but it never came. I chased, called and emailed with little help. In the end the summer passed without a trampoline for the kids and I eventually brought a new one - their child hoods slipped away and the company could not give a dam. Consider looking elsewhere… Read Full Review

“Did not supply all the items paid for”

Written on: 13/04/2015 by RylanClarke (1 review written)

I've now waited 5 months for the ladder to turn up for this trampoline. Have contacted the vendor maybe 10-15 times by email cos he doesn't answer the phone! He always sounds like he will do something about it but he never does. The trampoline is very good but please source it from another supplier. It's only a ladder, but I paid for a ladder and I would like my ladder!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID… Read Full Review

“useless customer service. Still waiting for refund”

Written on: 05/03/2015 by disappointed74973 (1 review written)

I waited 3 weeks for delivery of replacement parts for my trampoline. When they arrived they were the wrong size and I returned them. The company are now unwilling or unable to tell me if they have received the items. They rarely reply to emails and there is no otherway to contact them as they do not answer the phone. I wish I had just bought a replacement trampoline from another company. The parts aren't that cheap and I could buy a new trampoline for less than I've given them for parts… Read Full Review

“Jump for Fun: no fun to deal with”

Written on: 28/11/2014 by 455Rivera (1 review written)

I ordered a play den and replacement trampoline pads for my son's trampoline from Jump for Fun about four weeks ago. It cost £100 altogether. I got an email to say the play den wasn't in stock but they would send the trampoline pads right away. A couple of days later the play den arrived but not the trampoline pads (I'm still waiting for those). We only opened it the other day but when we did it was impossible to erect as there were no instructions. We contacted their distributors to let… Read Full Review

Planethugger's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2014

UPDATE: I got a response from Jump for Fun that said they had previously responded to my email (they hadn't) and asking me to check that the instructions definitely hadn't arrived because nobody else had ever complained about not having instructions (!). I wrote back to reassure them that we had indeed checked the box thoroughly and that there really wasn't anywhere else to look. They then emailed me some instructions (thanks, guys!) but when I tried to assemble the play den, the poles wouldn't fit together and fell apart when moved. I think the item is probably a return that was sent back because it was faulty - it most certainly is not fit for purpose. I've asked them if they'll send a courier to pick the item up, but expect obfuscation and hassle. I will update when the situation is resolved.

“trampoline tent”

Written on: 13/11/2014 by Yurem262 (1 review written)

The worst customer service EVER. The phone goes to automated message and it does not even have answer phone system when one can leave a message. The only way to contact is by leaving a message on the website but that never gets answered. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, IT IS A BIG SHAMBLE. You will not get your item when you part with your money. Will contact Trading Standards regarding the way this so called company operates… Read Full Review

“Dreadful!!!! Have no idea how to run a business!!!”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Blonde1972 (1 review written)

I ordered a surround on 3rd May and have only just received it 20th June after countless phone calls to some drippy guy at the end of the phone who made no apologies for the dreadful customer service. The item I have received is wrong and very poor in quality. After reading the other reviews I don't hold out much hope of getting my money back quickly. I wish I had never used them!!! Avoid at all costs!!!… Read Full Review

“Avoid.”

Written on: 10/04/2014 by Hallec405 (1 review written)

The product is very good. Such a shame that the customer service is so bad. Our trampoline has lasted for 5 years (bought originally from the previous owner of the company). Needed a new jumping matt. 8 months later and I am still waiting for it! Having called and emailed over this period have been met with excuse after excuse.The last excuse was the last straw, "you should have called last month as we had some in"!!Now have to get rid of the trampoline! Try telling the kids… Read Full Review

Dollyirish's Comment

Written on: 29/04/2014

Having the same problem was told they don't sell round trampolines any more!

“no one there”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by Ramseyup128 (1 review written)

Tried to contact by email and phone but no reply. Phone just goes to answer machine… Read Full Review

“good product - no service”

Written on: 22/11/2013 by p33w33 (1 review written)

I have ordered 2trampoline tents from this c OK many . the first order I received no e-mail so resulted in banter between the co. And myself so no next day delivery, but product great. Second order hadn't arrived after 5 days despite receiving two emails confirming order. One from UK leisure and one from jump for fun to confirm order. When chasing up order received stupid emails firstly assuming it was the first order that was missing and then assuming I had ordered the wrong size the first… Read Full Review

Zaradog's Response to p33w33's Review

Hi

Apparently the first order confirmation did not arrive , sorry if this was so , but it is very unusual . The second order confused our sales person . He thought is was a duplication and put the order to accounts to refund .Then you chased the order and he assumed it was the first order ,but you confirmed you has taken delivery and actually had ordered another one in a different size. . He was confused to why you have ordered two different size tents within days of this and asked if it was correct . This is customer care and we did not assume any thing that you accuse us of in the slightest ,Im not sure why you think this . I hope you enjoy the tents as they are in deed great products ,what ever the size ! = )

P33W33's reply to Zaradog's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

how is it customer care to assume the order was a duplicate without checking with the customer and how could it be a duplicate when it was for a different sized tent. This just confirms your arrogance as still no apology!!!

Zaradog's reply to P33W33's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

We did check with you if you meant to order two different size tents , it is rather unusual ! Apologies if this sounds rude .

thanks

P33W33's reply to Zaradog's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

you did not and now you are simply wasting time and energy on both our behalfs. it was only when the promised next day delivery had not arrived nearly a week later that I contacted you and informed you that it was a second order. still no apology for the confusion on your part, the ddelays in receiving the product and the obvious lack of customer care.

“Still have my money!!”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by Zls3 (1 review written)

I ordered a tent roof for my trampoline when it arrived it did not fit & was advised to return it for a refund. I had to pay £12 for postage, the roof cost £60.00 It was returned by special delivery In May I have had no refund many emails have been sent with nil reply Please do give this company any business… Read Full Review

Zaradog's Response to Zls3's Review

Written on: 10/10/2013

All though we are over whelmed with the amount of customers ordering items and returning them as they havent checked it will fit their trampoline , to be waiting since May for a refund is not acceptable . I would therefore assume some thing has gone astray . Please contact via the wbesite with the details and some one will get back to you urgently

Zaradog's Response to Zls3's Review

Written on: 14/11/2013

Hi

We're still ploughing through the 100's of returns from people who ordered the wrong items by not checking correctly .Has this been resolved now please ?

“Great trampoline but after care non existent”

Written on: 24/09/2013 by Twickenham (2 reviews written)

We have been trying to get a response from Jump for fun to replacde a broken post that is part of the enclosure since August 2nd. They opened a ticket but only responded after I chased 4 times and when he asked me to confirm which part of the pole they have now gone silent again. So next week it will have been two months since our trampoline has been out of action and I am lost in what to do next. Maybe worth finding a compamy to supply your trampoline with a better aftersales/customer service… Read Full Review

Zaradog's Response to Twickenham's Review

Hi

Maybe the ticket has got misplaced ,Have you also tried phoning ? Please either call or re-submit the ticket . Many thanks

Twickenham's reply to Zaradog's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2013

Yes i have and i have spoken to them, they have asked me the same question many times but are not actually helping me solve the problem, its a joke and they obviously have no after sales support to offer clients.

“Appalling customer service”

Written on: 19/09/2013

The product itself is fantastic and prompt delivery but that is where the positives end. The wrong product however was sent to me and it took 8 emails and countless attempts to call them ( they never answered) to get the product returned. I am still waiting for my refund however. Some of the email responses were extremely rude and blaming me. It is such a shame the company is clearly not staffed to deal with the custom. Avoid them… Read Full Review

Zaradog's Comment

Hi

unfortunately we can not check that each customer has ordered the correct item for your trampoline and you would of been sent what you ordered .Im very sorry if this come across as being rude , but I hope you understand . The phones always manned Monday to Friday and Some Saturday mornings so I am at a loss to why you have not have spoken to any one.Please raise a ticket and your refund process will be look into .maybe simply the back log of incorrectly ordered items have delayed the refund .