Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk Reviews

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“Jump for Fun: no fun to deal with”

Written on: 28/11/2014 by 455Rivera (1 review written)

I ordered a play den and replacement trampoline pads for my son's trampoline from Jump for Fun about four weeks ago. It cost £100 altogether. I got an email to say the play den wasn't in stock but they would send the trampoline pads right away. A couple of days later the play den arrived but not the trampoline pads (I'm still waiting for those). We only opened it the other day but when we did it was impossible to erect as there were no instructions. We contacted their distributors to let… Read Full Review

Planethugger's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2014

UPDATE: I got a response from Jump for Fun that said they had previously responded to my email (they hadn't) and asking me to check that the instructions definitely hadn't arrived because nobody else had ever complained about not having instructions (!). I wrote back to reassure them that we had indeed checked the box thoroughly and that there really wasn't anywhere else to look. They then emailed me some instructions (thanks, guys!) but when I tried to assemble the play den, the poles wouldn't fit together and fell apart when moved. I think the item is probably a return that was sent back because it was faulty - it most certainly is not fit for purpose. I've asked them if they'll send a courier to pick the item up, but expect obfuscation and hassle. I will update when the situation is resolved.

“trampoline tent”

Written on: 13/11/2014 by Yurem262 (1 review written)

The worst customer service EVER. The phone goes to automated message and it does not even have answer phone system when one can leave a message. The only way to contact is by leaving a message on the website but that never gets answered. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, IT IS A BIG SHAMBLE. You will not get your item when you part with your money. Will contact Trading Standards regarding the way this so called company operates… Read Full Review

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“Quality Products - Can't Complain”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by LeoRoyce (1 review written)

I've read some pretty poor reviews for this company on here but I have to say that I received an excellent service from Jump for Fun. The trampoline that we received was delivered quickly and in great condition. I also spoke with a company representative a number of times to enquire about a couple of products and found him to be friendly and helpful. I can't speak for others but I personally am very happy with both the product and service received from this company… Read Full Review

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“Dreadful!!!! Have no idea how to run a business!!!”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Blonde1972 (1 review written)

I ordered a surround on 3rd May and have only just received it 20th June after countless phone calls to some drippy guy at the end of the phone who made no apologies for the dreadful customer service. The item I have received is wrong and very poor in quality. After reading the other reviews I don't hold out much hope of getting my money back quickly. I wish I had never used them!!! Avoid at all costs!!!… Read Full Review

“Avoid.”

Written on: 10/04/2014 by Hallec405 (1 review written)

The product is very good. Such a shame that the customer service is so bad. Our trampoline has lasted for 5 years (bought originally from the previous owner of the company). Needed a new jumping matt. 8 months later and I am still waiting for it! Having called and emailed over this period have been met with excuse after excuse.The last excuse was the last straw, "you should have called last month as we had some in"!!Now have to get rid of the trampoline! Try telling the kids… Read Full Review

Dollyirish's Comment

Written on: 29/04/2014

Having the same problem was told they don't sell round trampolines any more!

“no one there”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by Ramseyup128 (1 review written)

Tried to contact by email and phone but no reply. Phone just goes to answer machine… Read Full Review

“OctaJump!”

Written on: 07/04/2014

We have just purchased the kids an OctaJump START trampoline. With the warm weather just around the corner, it's the perfect way to get them out in the garden and enjoying the fresh air. We had a great experience using Jump for Fun and the team were helpful throughout and even advised us on the best model of trampoline for young children. Happy to use this company again should we need to purchase spares or accessories (or perhaps even a trampoline for adults!)… Read Full Review

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 17/02/2014

I have read some poor reviews on this site concerning Jump for Fun's customer service. However, I can honestly say that I experienced the highest standard of customer service from the Jump for Fun team. I called the team on more than a couple of occasions to enquire about their trampolines (I was completely clueless about which model to buy!) and I received helpful advice each time. Staff have been trained in the art of good customer service in my opinion. I will certainly recommend this… Read Full Review

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“Quality products that don't cost the earth”

Written on: 06/02/2014

When my youngest decided that she wanted a trampoline for Christmas I was somewhat panicked. I didn't have a clue where to buy a high-quality trampoline or how much I should be looking to pay. When a friend recommended Jump for Fun I immediately visited the website. Pleased by what I saw (especially the prices!), I placed an order. I'm so pleased I did as my daughter loves her new trampoline and it's never let us down in terms of performance or safety. I would highly recommend this company… Read Full Review

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“good product - no service”

Written on: 22/11/2013 by p33w33 (1 review written)

I have ordered 2trampoline tents from this c OK many . the first order I received no e-mail so resulted in banter between the co. And myself so no next day delivery, but product great. Second order hadn't arrived after 5 days despite receiving two emails confirming order. One from UK leisure and one from jump for fun to confirm order. When chasing up order received stupid emails firstly assuming it was the first order that was missing and then assuming I had ordered the wrong size the first… Read Full Review

Zaradog's Response to p33w33's Review

Hi

Apparently the first order confirmation did not arrive , sorry if this was so , but it is very unusual . The second order confused our sales person . He thought is was a duplication and put the order to accounts to refund .Then you chased the order and he assumed it was the first order ,but you confirmed you has taken delivery and actually had ordered another one in a different size. . He was confused to why you have ordered two different size tents within days of this and asked if it was correct . This is customer care and we did not assume any thing that you accuse us of in the slightest ,Im not sure why you think this . I hope you enjoy the tents as they are in deed great products ,what ever the size ! = )

P33W33's reply to Zaradog's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

how is it customer care to assume the order was a duplicate without checking with the customer and how could it be a duplicate when it was for a different sized tent. This just confirms your arrogance as still no apology!!!

Zaradog's reply to P33W33's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

We did check with you if you meant to order two different size tents , it is rather unusual ! Apologies if this sounds rude .

P33W33's reply to Zaradog's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

you did not and now you are simply wasting time and energy on both our behalfs. it was only when the promised next day delivery had not arrived nearly a week later that I contacted you and informed you that it was a second order. still no apology for the confusion on your part, the ddelays in receiving the product and the obvious lack of customer care.

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“15ft octagonal trampoline deluxe”

Written on: 18/10/2013 by Vikkitoogood (1 review written)

Bought my 15ft five years ago for children with special needs. This product has taken a hammering! Used all the time. Used in recent years by a lot of 16 to 18 year olds. Can withstand some serious play at maximum ( and above) weight. Not had any injuries ever but have always had a net surround. Suffered a cigarette burn hole last summer and still continued use up to summer 2013 with no problems. Finally someone put their foot through the hole and mat was dead! Ordered spares, mat and new… Read Full Review

“Still have my money!!”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by Zls3 (1 review written)

I ordered a tent roof for my trampoline when it arrived it did not fit & was advised to return it for a refund. I had to pay £12 for postage, the roof cost £60.00 It was returned by special delivery In May I have had no refund many emails have been sent with nil reply Please do give this company any business… Read Full Review

Zaradog's Response to Zls3's Review

Written on: 10/10/2013

All though we are over whelmed with the amount of customers ordering items and returning them as they havent checked it will fit their trampoline , to be waiting since May for a refund is not acceptable . I would therefore assume some thing has gone astray . Please contact via the wbesite with the details and some one will get back to you urgently

Zaradog's Response to Zls3's Review

Written on: 14/11/2013

Hi

We're still ploughing through the 100's of returns from people who ordered the wrong items by not checking correctly .Has this been resolved now please ?

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“Great trampoline but after care non existent”

Written on: 24/09/2013 by Twickenham (2 reviews written)

We have been trying to get a response from Jump for fun to replacde a broken post that is part of the enclosure since August 2nd. They opened a ticket but only responded after I chased 4 times and when he asked me to confirm which part of the pole they have now gone silent again. So next week it will have been two months since our trampoline has been out of action and I am lost in what to do next. Maybe worth finding a compamy to supply your trampoline with a better aftersales/customer service… Read Full Review

Zaradog's Response to Twickenham's Review

Hi

Maybe the ticket has got misplaced ,Have you also tried phoning ? Please either call or re-submit the ticket . Many thanks

Twickenham's reply to Zaradog's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2013

Yes i have and i have spoken to them, they have asked me the same question many times but are not actually helping me solve the problem, its a joke and they obviously have no after sales support to offer clients.

“Smooth transaction”

Written on: 23/09/2013

We were nervous about buying from the company because of the negative reviews we had read but we had previously had an octajump trampoline and didn't like other versions we had seen elsewhere. We rang jumpforfun who were helpful and confirmed they had stock and could deliver the next day. We received our trampoline the following day, have put the trampoline up and we are very happy with the product and the service we received. Everything went smoothly… Read Full Review

“Appalling customer service”

Written on: 19/09/2013

The product itself is fantastic and prompt delivery but that is where the positives end. The wrong product however was sent to me and it took 8 emails and countless attempts to call them ( they never answered) to get the product returned. I am still waiting for my refund however. Some of the email responses were extremely rude and blaming me. It is such a shame the company is clearly not staffed to deal with the custom. Avoid them… Read Full Review

Zaradog's Comment

Hi

unfortunately we can not check that each customer has ordered the correct item for your trampoline and you would of been sent what you ordered .Im very sorry if this come across as being rude , but I hope you understand . The phones always manned Monday to Friday and Some Saturday mornings so I am at a loss to why you have not have spoken to any one.Please raise a ticket and your refund process will be look into .maybe simply the back log of incorrectly ordered items have delayed the refund .

“Great customer service”

Written on: 12/09/2013 by Sanneandtiaan (1 review written)

Needed a replacement mat for our octajump trampoline. We easily got through to the customer help line, as we were in doubt of the size. The man we spoke to was very helpful and our problem was sorted very smoothly. We now have our new mat and the kids are thrilled. I gather that the company have been going through a rough spell, which made us slightly nervous, but I can now say that we are fully satisfied! The product is also great quality and think it will last for many years! Thanks… Read Full Review

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“New owners - Everything back to normal !”

Written on: 07/09/2013 by zaradog (1 review written)

As the new owners ,we now have had our first delivery of Octajump trampolines , their spares and accessories . Many apologies to those who have been waiting a long time for items from the previous owners . Its taken much longer to get things working smoothly than expected . The demand for Octajump has been far exceeded our expectations resulting in our communication being lacking in certain areas ,hopefully our higher staffing levels will now be able to accommodate the majority of phone calls… Read Full Review

Flicandpete's Response to zaradog's Review

Written on: 10/09/2013

Could you please respond to my query relating to my outstanding order for the 8ft playden. You are now suggesting it has been delivered "somewhere safe" but I am still without an item I paid for weeks ago. It is so incredibly frustrating that contact with yourselves is sporadic at best and there is no answer to the numbers I call every time, bar the one occasion. Transparency & continual communication with a speedy resolution is what is needed here please new owners - I would just like my item I paid for to be received by me as ordered! Thanks in anticipation.

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“No accessories available for Octagonal trampoline”

Written on: 06/09/2013 by Map123 (1 review written)

Website happily took my money even though no product available in the Sept 2012, I was told it would be in stock in a few months, then I was told it would be available when the season started. Unfortunately as the trampoline was octagonal i could not go elsewhere. I am still waiting a year later despite the summer going. I have used pieces of carpet for the side protectors. Trampolines are used all year so not sure what this company is thinking. I have also read comments about this company… Read Full Review

Zaradog's Response to Map123's Review

Hi

Sorry we can't comment on what happened back in 2012 but as the new owners we now have full stock of all Octajumps ,spares and accessories .Please contact us via the website or phone if you require any assistance .
many thanks

Map123's reply to Zaradog's Comment

Written on: 07/09/2013

Thanks for your prompt response to this review. However I would prefer you to respond to my emails and provide the item I have paid for.

Zaradog's reply to Map123's Comment

Hi

We have replied to all outstanding emails .I can only assume that you using the previous owners email address,hence the lack of reply .Please contact us via the ticket system on our website and we will reply within hours . I think your purchase in 2012 would of been before we bought the brand but we will of course try to help

Customer777's reply to Zaradog's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2013

actually your ticket system doesnt work.... ive left four and never had a response to any of them..... slightly annoyed octojump owner looking for spares

Zaradog's reply to Customer777's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

Hi The ticket system appears to work for every one else , we're only a phone call away too .

Lawlessc's reply to Customer777's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2014

Hi, I was wondering if you ever managed to find the accessories you were looking for for your octogonal trampoline?

Map123's reply to Lawlessc's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2014

Yes thanks eventually, I think it was just in time for the high winds this year.

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 28/08/2013 by Abbidom (1 review written)

I ordered a 14ft trampoline play den from Jump For Fun as a present for my nephew. The website looked great and was very informative so I placed the order on the 15th August and got confirmation of the order and payment. Nothing arrived so I checked the website and on the 21st August I opened a support ticket enquiring what was happening with my order. At the same time I checked to see if they were still showing the item I had ordered as being in stock which they were. I received a response… Read Full Review

Flicandpete's Response to Abbidom's Review

Written on: 06/09/2013

Hi - can you please tell me if you ever managed to get this resolved? I also ordered from this company weeks ago and am still waiting for my order and cannot reach them for love nor money! I have opened a query but apart from one response I've heard nothing since, despite further queries and attempts to call.
I was wondering if any of these reviewers eventually had success or where these have ended up?
Many thanks.

Abbidom's reply to Flicandpete's Comment

Hi
I am still pursuing this, ever hopeful of some resolution! I will update if I get anywhere!

Flicandpete's reply to Abbidom's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2013

I managed to speak with Peter today who said these will be delivered on Monday, so fingers crossed. They are due to go in the post tonight and even offered to come into the office for me tomorrow when I suggested perhaps collecting directly. My faith has been a little restored by this, I have to say.
Hope you also manage to resolve your issue, and thanks for the response, much appreciated.

Flicandpete's reply to Flicandpete's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2013

Unfortunately the item still has not arrived and I am still pursuing the resolution of this order. I am not a very happy customer it has to be said! Even with th new owners the problems haven't been resolved, so frustrating.

Abbidom's reply to Flicandpete's Comment

Hi
I have had a response today via the support ticket I opened on the 21st - having left several messages which went unanswered. The message today said that I would receive a refund. I will update on the progress!

Abbidom's reply to Abbidom's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2013

Still waiting for refund! Have had one correspondence asking if I had received a refund which does not fill me with faith-surely the company keeps records of its transactions.

Abbidom's reply to Abbidom's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2014

Surprise, surprise I am still waiting! Communication via the ticket system is no longer being responded to. It is great to see that new customers are now receiving the products they ordered but it appears that I have been forgotten about. I would still have to advise people to avoid this company as I remain without product or refund.

Jump For Fun www.jumpforfun.co.uk

“Never answer phone or reply to messages left on...”

Written on: 28/08/2013 by angrymum184 (1 review written)

I ordered an 8ft round 2 in 1 playden via the website on 09/08/2013 and paid through paypal. The webiste was offering next day delivery. After several days of no contact I decided to call could not get through so sent message via contact us page and received this reply: Fri, Aug 16 2013 11:06am - staff Hi Sorry for the delay ,I'll get this re-delivered for early next week regards Redelivered? has it ever been delivered or an attempt to deliver made? NO!!!! Several days later....still… Read Full Review

Flicandpete's Response to angrymum184's Review